Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh today i had a writing prompt to do and it asked bout my vivid memories from skool so i chose preschool and hehe funny stories here
k well i always saw my teacher chewing something (gum) and i didn't kno what it was so one day it was like naptime or something (and this was at a private skool) and my teacher had to walk out so she left me in charge and i went over to her desk and theres like this ball of sticky tack (u kno the play doh lookin thing u put on the back of papers to hang on the wall/its used like tape) newho so i thought that was wat she was chewing so i put some in my mouth and my gawd it tasted like shit! thank god i dind't swallow cuz that wouldn't be very good hahah "curiosity killed the cat"
hahaha omg u chewed it... yuck..lmao.. kekek ... silly sala..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ and i remmeber this one time in preskool that this girl had a Reese's cup and i didn't so i guess i got mad and so i stabbed her eye w/ a pencil and got my recess taken away fo 15 mins =/ (lmao i dont' even like Reese's cups hahaaha)
wow .. u stabbed her eye.. omg.. eeeek,, xp .. did it bleed?? hahaha xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haa omg 2 days ago we were learning about something investing money or something in math and like i guess i was thinkin about JLR psht let me rephrase that I KNOW I WAS THINKING about JLR (hahha better) newho and i wrote down INFECTED instead of INVESTED lmao i was like oh my dear.
hahaha one letter different xp lol... f n c xp..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

1109. hehe with our JLR WARDROBE we need to get JUNGLE GREEN clothes hangers hahaha
1110. heheh we love our GHOSTBUSTER SARN! <3 i love her the most cuz she's my Koon Mae LMAO ahhahaha
1111. WOO HOO! MAKE A JLR WISH!
1112. hehe we need to get the Boydpod song installed as our car horn lmao its a nice pleasant tune for the streets
1113. ^ and for that our Punch car alarm ahhahahhah no one is gona be stealing our ride
1114. haha we should get our JLR SISTERS REVIEW for JLR like how they have "movie reviews/quotes" haha that's all us
1115. GAH! we're so close we always have sweet happy crying touching moments
1116. hehe we need JLR bookmarks for the fanfics we print out
1117. ^^ and we need online ones so we can keep our place for where we left off from the last time (comes in handy when the thread jumps a million pages and u don't kno what page u left off LMAO)
1118. we're willing to spend $100+ on scrapbook material that include like 20 dollas and up worht of stickers lmao hahahah
1119. ^^ its a personal scrapbook of ours we willing to bust out the mula LMAO
1120. this is the ONLY lakorn i'm wiling to make a list for and is the only lakorn that will have a list this long
1121. hahah we need to get this list engraved into the wall of our JLR MUSEUM
1122. hahaha when we watch a movie/show or w/e w/ a rele good sex scene or a good make out scene or w/e we put Ateam in their position LMAO ahhahahhhhaha
1123. WOO HOO! we need special JLR fireworks for Memorial Day OH YEAA and July 4th
1124. we need Gayu to massage our backs and butts lmao from sitting for JLR so long
1125. hah you kno how when they're stating a list of rules or w/e and it goes #_____ blah blah blah or w/e and the number is just a random number from the list of rules or w/e lmao that's how this list is but the numbers are so high lmao its like #1108______ lmao i've never seen a number higher then like in the hundreds like below 500 haha
1126. hahha we go to Starbucks/Atlanta Bread/a cafe and order Harith's Coffee or Soriya/sarN's Strawberry Smoothie
1127. haha every girl dreams to be in Soriya's position b/c she has a HAWT husband Harith and her best friend was Harin and every girl's dream is to have a "gay best friend" or a sensitive best guy friend that u can talk to about nething and that's what Harin is lmao but he's not gay ahhaha but still Soriya has the perfect position
1128. GAH! we need SUPER ABSORBENT JLR TISSUES FOR OUR TEARS AND WATER SPILLS LMAO hahahh since we have so much water talk going on lmao hahahhah
1129. GP is gona OWN page 969! hahahaha i call it
1130. hahah now everytime we see water or use we bust out laughing lmao
1131. WOO HOO! Ateam's new lakorn REUNION! <3 the craze all over again
1132. if JLR was science ATEAM would be chemistry and JLR SISTERS would be the elements
1133. haha we are the wikipedias for JLR
1134. hhaha ME AND AMI AND OUR SCRAPBOOKING WORKSHOPS lmao
1135. GAHA even before we share pictures w/ each other and when JLR firstly started out we could already draw out each sister's face/personality in our heads and our dreams lmao
1136. our love of nature is JLR (the trees, the water, the island, the animals, etc.)
1137. haha that board game SCENE IT? should make one for JLR lmao the sisters would have so many ties hahahhahahah we all be winners
1138. haha the siblings we've shared JLR w/ are now JLR FEVERED and as crazy as you are lmao ahahha and u look at them and its like wow. that's crazy LMAO hahahahaa u get to see how fevered you are
1139. hhahaha our sign XJLRX HXC
1140. we wear our JLR imperfect pearl bracelets 24/7 not taking it off
1141. Moh's MSN winks are TOO CUTE! love them
1142. hahahha we can add HUNTERS to our list of careers lmao
1143. OH YEAAA we need to open a JLR clothes line like how Hollister/A&E and all those stores have there names on the shirts like rele big yea JLR on all our shirts hahaha BIG & BOLD
1144. haha 10 pages behind is NOTHING for us cuz we gotten so used to being behind from the thread jumping so fast haha
1145. haha its automatically MY JLR when u talk about it to your friends and stuff but online w/ the sisters its OUR JLR
1146. hahha new Soriya look! her pretty long hair w/ her cute bangs
1147. hahah we SET THE RECORDS AND DOMINATE ALL
1148. ahha if we were to hang out w/ each other and spend the night or w/e man we'd be doing EVERYTHING BUT SLEEPING HAAHAAH
1149. ^^ we're like New York JLR NEVER SLEEPS lmao better yet THE THREAD NEVER SLEEPS b/c all our sisters live all around the world w/ diff. time zones posting every minute of the day so yea hahahahha
1150. WOO! 150TH MARK! <3

1151. our JLR FEVER is universally known
1152. if JLR were an object we'd NEVER forget it ANYWHERE
1153. ^^and if we did lose it we'd strain our brains out til fate brought us back together
1154. we LOVE Bau's wikipedia page of us!
1155. gawd we need to get GREEN CONTACTS so we can see the JUNGLE FLAME in our eyes
1156. we've turned black from our BURNING FEVER
1157. we gona buy green food coloring so we can dye our JLR FOOD JUNGLE GREEN!
1158. our Mother's Day was freakin ahmazing HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR MOTHERS! AND EXSPECIALLY TO MY KOON MAE SARN! <3
1159. when our cousins/siblings come back from college or w/e for the summer we spazz to them about our JLR FEVER and make them think "gawd what happened while i was away?"
1160. haha we wear our PEARL BRACELETS so much we getting a tanline
1161. haha for those of us who have pets we sing JLR to them and tell/infect them w/ our JLR FEVER
1162. ^^ then they go infect their lil animal buddies LMAO hahahahhahah
1163. we got my GHOSTBUSTER SARN on speed dial
1164. haha SPAM ROYALTY- RR is KING, GP is PRINCESS OF QUEENS, AIKO is PRINCE and BAU is QUEEN JESTER
1165. ^^ lmao we use SPAM GANG in da hood but formally its SPAM ROYALTY HAHHHAHAH
1166. haha this list is a freakin FUTURE TELLER cuz everything that i said was gona happen did haha cuz i OWN like that
1167. ahha we always JLR hyper hehe bouncing off the trees hahahah
1168. we know how to whistle the JLR songs lmao cuz that's how we OWN lmao well the sisters who kno how to whistle will teach the others who don't hahahahha
1169. OH YEAAA GP OWNS 69! THIS IS HOW I JUNGLE ROLL!
1170. ^^ i have inherited the SIXTY 69 NINE from my Mae SarN i own 69% she owns 39%
1171. man wen we go watch scary movies we can make sure we get a sister on either side of us
1172. ^^ it gona be a hand breaking experience hahahahhah
1173. ^^^ then we can all get JLR casts w/ all the sister's signature on it lmao
1174. gah! don't you love GP's stickers? haha and i keep buying more
1175. haha i have to color the JLR CHICKS' nails to cordinate their owners hahahha it be another JLR RAINBOW <3
1176. yes this list said Bau would own PG 1000 and SHE DID WOO HOO! CONGRATS DARLING
1177. JLR SUPERSMASH BRAWL TEAM GREEN w/ the JLR names bouncing on top of our character hahaahha
1178. "we fly high, no lie you know this ballin"***"WE ROLL LOW, NO LIE, YOU KNOW WE BRAWLING"
1179. gawd GP's journal entries include JLR in just about every single one of them ahhaah
1180. instead of taking a stroll in the park like RR does alot we be taking a stroll on our island like Soriya does and for those of us who have the athletic ability we can jog on our island like Harith does
1181. man we need to get carved tree statues of us
1182. ^^ on display at our JLR National Park
1183. come tour our JLR Jungle Island
1184. hahh geez now we got the voice recording going on WHOO HOO!
1185. dang we're starting to see the word JUNGLE pop up everywhere!
1186. ^^ well since we made it universally known its a common thing ahhahahh
1187. hehehe have to split our time to SPAM in both threads now supporting our ATEAM
1188. man we have started texting each other now ahhaa
1189. ^^<3 love our sweet little messages and special sayings
1190. hehe we have to wait til all the sisters get cell phones so we all can talk for free on weekends that way we dont' run up anyone's phone bill hahahahh
1191. and when we do that MAN FREAKIN 20-WAY CONVERSATION!
1192. ^ we'll be as lost as we are on our MSN conversations ahhahhahah
1193. so we need to start our own JLR phone company; unlimited texting, top 25+ circle, unlimited nights and weekends, get bars anywhere on the island
1194. gawd we start talkin on the phone and wanting to hang out and forget that we're on different sides of the world and its like .....DANG IT!
1195. haha w/ all our texting we have to convert the times in our head to make sure the sister doesn't get the text at like 2:45 in the morning hahaha
1196. GP HAS BOUGHT JLR TURKEYS FOR US since there's only two of course the lovely SORIYA and HARITH
1197. ___TEAM and FEVER are JLR COPYRIGHTED &copy;
1198. JLR TRADEMARK &reg;
1199. GAH! good luck to our sisters who are taking EXAMS! <3
1200. OH YEAAA AND ITS NOW TWELVE HUNDRED! <3 WOO HOO! LET IT BE PURPLE MAN WE LOVE OUR RAINBOWS

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I like that kidnap scene. I love all the new stuff you girls are introducing me to... it's whole new music and people I don't know about before.
sala... did you know the girl that played the original yellow ranger is dead already in real life? Car accident in 2001... so sad. I came across it when I we looking up this one vietnamese movie I wanted to watch.
Little sala had a mean streak as a kiddie? No way!!!!!!! :)
omg.. she died .. poor fella.. T_T..

cikna

sarNie Adult
an, five years will be over before u know it! all the best to you. sedih pulak...macam la dia tak boleh online bila masuk MMU. Hang ni saje nak buat orang sedih.... :unsure: tak baik tau...blaja rajin2!

bau, hope u r doing alrite. when the official spamming date is set, count me in! ;)

aiko and gp, keep the spamming spirit burning!!!! B)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
AND BAM! LOVE AL THAT ORANGE KK I G2G I LOVE YA'LL WISH ME LUCK SCIENCE EXAM TOMARA! <3 GOOD NITE HUGS AND KISSES I LOVE YOU ALL!

Good luck sala!!! Poke out the eye of your exam if it's won't let you have a perfect score. Just like the kid version of you... you don't even like the exam, but you want to pass it super good too! :)

Thanks for the latest list. Always makes me smile.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow even though i dont know them .. wow.. she is 16 n he is 20... 4 years apart.. but i gotta say they look kute togetha xp.
yeah...so cute...i think he's 20 or 19..not sure..lol... me n el is crazy over them..el started yesterday..wakaka

hahaha one day they would definitely enter kekeke i cant wait...@_@ .. lol..
yeah..me too!

oooh i so cant wait ..xp..
i posted it alrdy dear~

Hee hee... I must have scared aiko back into herself. I see her now. :)
Girls... I'm watching this mv and thinking about all the GREAT, super sweet things that I think Soriya and Harit has done... like rolling around in the grass under the moonlight, Harit creeping her into her room, kisses and him holding her around the waist... etc... but THEN I remember it's only in fan fics!!! (One Night a Week). I'm sooo losing the line between fan fics and what Harit and Soriya have done in JLR (which is wayyyyyy more tame).

I keep expecting Harit to jump Soriya's bones any sec in the mv and it aint happening anytime soon~ both in JLR or the mvs. LOL. :D
haha...ur funny!

Hi JLRians!!! Me see an, aiko...and i think i see a new friend! Hope all of u are having blast today B)
me see you!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Alot of the sisters didn't know anything about photoshop or mv making until JLR... so you can do it too when you have some time. JLR inspires our creativity so much.
Yeah, waiting for someone to teach me (*wink) LOL. I've heard of it before just don't know how to use it. But i'm going to learn just for JRL hehe LOL :clap:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey, nice to meet u. LOL with the JRL vocab and ty for the compliment and the welcomness. JRL is awesome the songs and everything else too.

O yeah she's told me about some of her vocab too. What are the rest of them i would like to know. O btw did she tell u she can play the song JRL on the flute. I can play it on my dulcimer, but of course full credit to her becuase she gave me the notes. I'll met her earlier and we're like practically sis, so much in common.

I love ur JRL artworks they are awesome! :)
kool u know sala in real life i am so envious xp lol... keke.. oh yea n welcome xp.. u can call me aiko..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hi aiko. Are you invisible right now? I can't see you! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I need to send sala over with her ghost busters. :)
hahaha i was invincible ?? xp lol.. haha ghostbusters to find me xp.. sowwy i didnt reply to ur post earlier .. but here i am now..xp.. sowwy starry dont be mad ks.. love u lots n lots xp..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Girls,

Can you tell me if I'm missing anyone on my list before I send my pm in the next couple days?

Before I do that, our new members need numbers. It'll be part of my surprise for whoever follows the instructions of my pm. :)

bau (08)
rr (98)
ami (59)
aiko (26)
moh (89)
ceci (23)
sala (16)
donna (96)
raiya (66)
van (10)
sarn (100)
wishy (21)
starry (78)
el (7)
cikna (02)
chen (19)
prisna (91)
pze (37)
lala (34)
lyn (85) (what's her username? lynda or HomelessBird?)
an (42)
sarah (74)
neena (need number)
Kkrystal (need number)
ic3monkeys (need number and nickname?)