Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay girls...im going to sleep now *yarns*...all the others i havent talk to: 98, aiko, moh, ceci, sala, donna, raiya (hehe i know you are busy these days), van, starry, cikna, chen <--(my have to talk to list)...i miss you guys heaps...ANIE AND ELIE, gn okay.
argh i will cath u again soon.. hmmm to much time dif xp..kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
u noe,that girl,gita,she's only 16 this year n Dafi is 20 i think..pretty huge gap..but so sweeeetttt...he's very popular in Malaysia..
he cam out frm Akademi Fantasia...and theres rumors saying that many male artiste want to do plastic surgery like Dafi's nose..lol..
wow even though i dont know them .. wow.. she is 16 n he is 20... 4 years apart.. but i gotta say they look kute togetha xp.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hee hee... I must have scared aiko back into herself. I see her now. :)

haha...but im gonna leave home n stay at the hostel..sad lol..my whole course is 5 years..lol...
yeah...all the hawt CEO is like grabbed alrdy!lol...i still like my pearl owner..Harit..muahahaha
sweet!glad u liked it!at first when i heard this song i was like.."OK..so-so" song...but now im totally addicted to it n the more i listen the more i find it JLR material..lol
Girls... I'm watching this mv and thinking about all the GREAT, super sweet things that I think Soriya and Harit has done... like rolling around in the grass under the moonlight, Harit creeping her into her room, kisses and him holding her around the waist... etc... but THEN I remember it's only in fan fics!!! (One Night a Week). I'm sooo losing the line between fan fics and what Harit and Soriya have done in JLR (which is wayyyyyy more tame).

I keep expecting Harit to jump Soriya's bones any sec in the mv and it aint happening anytime soon~ both in JLR or the mvs. LOL. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
k well kevin was looking through my stuff and he found this necklace i bought whihc i totaly forgot i had and omggg! haha its a jungle tree w/ coconuts lmao its TOO CUTE! gaha its pretty freakin sweet i'll vdotape fo yo
hahaha i cant wait to see xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and on sunday i went shopping w/ my cousins and mannn there were Soriya clothes EVERYWHERE! i was like oh my damn! cuz i thought iwas just seeing things but my cousin that i shared JLR w/ she was there too and she's like omg i see SOriya's clothes lmao and i'm like OH YEAAA I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE hahahhah
hahaha tight soriya's clothin xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and then on tuesday yesterday i freakin had my JUNGLE CLOTHES on ahhaha cuz i bought this JUNGLE GREEN shirt and man is it freakin HAWTTTT ahhaha and i wore my BLUE WATER jeans and i was rele cold so i borrowed my best friend's jacket and her jacket was JLR BROWN and i'm like =O haha so i was all jungle ahahah and the friend i borrowed her jacket she watched JLR to (she's white haha) and she's like wow u look like the jungle lmao but like in the mornign wen i only had my green shirt on alot of guys told me i looked like a Asian M&M and i'm like o wow thankx hahaha i'll take pixs soo nehehhe
hahaha u look like a jungle xp lol.. hahaha and a green m&m xp.. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha today i got a papercut and i was in french class and i didn't even realize i said it but i said "i need a jungle band aid" out loud and the people sitting next to me were like what? and they're like did u just say u need a jungle band aid and i'm like huh? oh... yea hahahhaha go fetch me one lmao
dang i havent got a papercut for the longest time.. haha jungle band aid xp lol..