Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
i wanna be cikna's student too .. her writing skills rocks!!

n shes the type of teacher where we call "Cikgu Rock!"
u girls say things that even i don't know about myself! hahahaha!!! :blush: but there at times i can;t be quite strict. that is when ppl don't want to cross paths with, if u catch my drift.... ;)

very well said! JLR SISTERS ARE ALL UNITED! hugs and kisses for you starry!

Oh I'm watching tv...and later on I'll be out again to watch our local news coz I wanna know the details about what happened last Saturday night when 2 teenagers tried to robbed a computer shop(play station) and killed the owner(mother and children ages 5 & 8) and they're brutally killed by those 2 teenagers...what in the world they are thinking by doing that? only for not so large amount of money...I mean yeah it's still money but damn why do they have to killed those innocents...I'm so sad because some of our young ones nowadays are getting worst..the mother and child were dead now but the older child survived because he played dead immediately and became the witness...glad they caught 1 suspect(19 yrs old) and they're still trying to get a hold on the other who is only 17 years old...imagine the ages? I couldn't believe it myself that they will be able to do that kind of thing but yeah it really happened...so sad for the surviving child that he might have a trauma and her father is away from him working on other country...the crime scene is so near into our house and internet cafe and most of the people here were so afraid to walk on that street...yeah see yah later...

that is cruel...does this happen in philipines?? all of a sudden i remember a case that happen in malaysia last year...an eight-year old girl was kidnapped and a month later she was found dead after being brutally, sexually assaulted and what is so sorrowful about it is that she was stuffed into a luggage bag... :( how can people be so cruel.... :angry:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
u girls say things that even i don't know about myself! hahahaha!!! :blush: but there at times i can;t be quite strict. that is when ppl don't want to cross paths with, if u catch my drift.... ;)

that is cruel...does this happen in philipines?? all of a sudden i remember a case that happen in malaysia last year...an eight-year old girl was kidnapped and a month later she was found dead after being brutally, sexually assaulted and what is so sorrowful about it is that she was stuffed into a luggage bag... :( how can people be so cruel.... :angry:
owh..Nurin case right?F*k those monster...he sexually abused her with cucumber and one more thing..cant remember...crazy!

hi an! hi donna! hi GP!! how are u girls today? :p
hi kak ana...or shuld i say...cikgu ana...haha

hahahaha i never give cookies to my teachers.. they r villains i tellu .. villains..
not all dear...some teachers r like my buddy...they r so cool!
we often pick on student which is teacher's pet..(we as in me n all the young teacher..lol!)

teachers are cruel?? ^_^ not all...
agree!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that is cruel...does this happen in philipines?? all of a sudden i remember a case that happen in malaysia last year...an eight-year old girl was kidnapped and a month later she was found dead after being brutally, sexually assaulted and what is so sorrowful about it is that she was stuffed into a luggage bag... :( how can people be so cruel.... :angry: [/size]
something like that also happened here in philippines...the girl was around 6 yrs old...her family was quite wealthy but not very famous...I think she was also raped and killed and also stuffed in a luggage bag and thrown on an empty lot...the worst part is, her nanny was one of the plotters of the incident...

hi an! hi donna! hi GP!! how are u girls today? :p
hi cikna! I'm fine but I'll be leaving now...have to go the doctor today...be back later! :D

*hugs and kisses to all!*