Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yeah .. i scored another page... hmmmmmmmmmm where the other sisters at.. i swear last week everyone was here lol.. except for me lol.. hahahaha ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
your acting doesn't work!!! :ph34r: anyways, dont think too much about SB vs JLR. I watched both coz i luv watching Aum, Aff, Ann and Ken. I also luv Benz, Kob and Stefan. if the lakorns are worth watching, I'm there!

aiko, hope u get a good sleep. it's 12 am in the morning girl. a girl cannot be without her beauty sleep :blush:
HEY..i got good acting potential :p

hahaha.. were steam coming out of ur ears An..
yeah...i mean i do watch SB..but the plot was honestly not as good as JLR and KKKJ lol..
i mean truthfully,im x a bias person...juz honest opinion...

an, it seemed u r also into sirita jensen. just a trivia to share with you. if i'm not mistaken, rita first appeared on an MV was in Num Sornram Teppitak's MV, somewhere in 1996-1997. at that time, rita had a short hair. kind a cute! she's half denmark/thai. rome, i don't know much about him. :huh:
yeah...i HEART rita!

omg wtfudge......... this is not what i call ateam ..

:loool:
lol...that was the original Ateam lol...i watched when i was young..hilarious

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HEY..i got good acting potential :p
yeah...i mean i do watch SB..but the plot was honestly not as good as JLR and KKKJ lol..
i mean truthfully,im x a bias person...juz honest opinion...
yeah...i HEART rita!
:loool:
lol...that was the original Ateam lol...i watched when i was young..hilarious

hahaha omg really.. this was the original ateam.. WOW .. xp lol.. hahaha but i like my ATEAM better though lol.. n i think that many ppls in the world r bias nowadays xp lol. hahaha im one of them.. muahahaha am i ?? kekeke..

cikna

sarNie Adult
im prayin so that Aum n Aff latest lakorn would beat SB rating lolzzzzz
crossing fingers too. but the trend is that many love to see the pra'ek being harsh to wards the nang'ek. it's awesoem to see the opposite in ATeam latest lakorn together.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
*hi5*

ah...i cant accept..how could SB beat JLR ratings lol!
this is like another case of TVB hk drama where the drama which is so overrated often get high ratings..urghhh

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
crossing fingers too. but the trend is that many love to see the pra'ek being harsh to wards the nang'ek. it's awesoem to see the opposite in ATeam latest lakorn together.
*hi5*

ah...i cant accept..how could SB beat JLR ratings lol!
this is like another case of TVB hk drama where the drama which is so overrated often get high ratings..urghhh
lol.. agreed xp lol..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah...hope our ATEAM new theme would open their eyes...i hope it would be a real hit!