Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh wat can i do to cheer up my sisters.. they all drying n dyeing.. just wat can i do???

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol.. hahaha i 4got too xp lol.. hahaha no jungle roll is gp n rr lol.. hahaha..
owh really :huh:

lol.. hahaha im still not innocent lol.. luv u An.. hahaha .. the phone is like flashin xp lol..
yeah..not innocent...hehe

bye An hope u get better ks.. *hugs n kisses*
thanks..juz ate lunch...i skip breakfast lol..

An, Insya Allah, anything I can help with the MV. But u got skills already! I don't know how I can help u.... :huh:
lol....

Darn... I think I'm about to lose the water wars. Distilled water being contaminated with tears now... salty water.
thats funny...i couldnt help myself :loool:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Aum's On A Malaysian Magazine!!

I was surprised to see Aum in two consecutive editions of a Malaysian magazine called URTV. First, was an article about Pinky and there was some news about her and Aum. And last week, the magazine published an article about him! I was ecstatic! Anyways, I believe this news is a translation of a Thai magazine. I posted this at ATeam already. B)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Aum's On A Malaysian Magazine!!

I was surprised to see Aum in two consecutive editions of a Malaysian magazine called URTV. First, was an article about Pinky and there was some news about her and Aum. And last week, the magazine published an article about him! I was ecstatic! Anyways, I believe this news is a translation of a Thai magazine. I posted this at ATeam already. B)

Whoa...AUm came out in URTV mag...is it this month edition???
im really wondering why their touching on so many thai entertainment news
maybe their going to air thai lakorn here again?
maybe JamLuey Ruk???

whoa!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Whoa...AUm came out in URTV mag...is it this month edition???
im really wondering why their touching on so many thai entertainment news
maybe their going to air thai lakorn here again?
maybe JamLuey Ruk???

whoa!

hi an!! I'm crossing fingers!! But even before this, there are magazines like Hai or Media Hiburan which have articles about Thai celebrities. But ur anticipation may also be true. Yeah, coz JLR is running hot on the net. Maybe somone from Media Prima, RTM or Astro stumbled upon how fans all over Asia are talking about this lakorn!

cikna

sarNie Adult
HI CIKNA, so i replied so late...was backtracking through the jungles of posts (again).
VAN, URE LEAVING. MY HEART JUST BROKE INTO PIECES...*SNIFF SNIFF* sala and starry, i need some tissues too!
van is leaving? i thought she was just kidding. why...? :huh: she has her reasons i guess. we are going to miss you! all the best to you

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi dik an!! is it true van is leaving...meaning she's not gonna visit this forum again? :mellow: I kind of enjoy her "extreme" talk about Harit in the forum. I'm sure gonna miss her