Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, it's page 870 now^^but a page ago it was. woo btw i own this page...i think i havent owned one since friday (???).
lol, hey for all you "dirty thinkers" (ahem SALA, MOH, AMI etc) - dudes how are you gonna react when we get to page "969"...since we past page 69 already plus that page 969 is nearing lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ohh, btw i had driving lessons on tues. lol i said i didnt want to drive a car again but manual car was fun.

cikna

sarNie Adult
ohh, btw i had driving lessons on tues. lol i said i didnt want to drive a car again but manual car was fun.
i started learning to drive with a manual car. for seven years, i have not driven a car. finally, got my own, an automatic one. i don't think i can go back to a manual one. :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol rteam, I like it. :lol:
Both rteam and ateam are my most favorite couple.
same here....i cant live without them playin in my mind :wub:

thanks, dik! I like this kind of song. and...on top of that with jlr scenes match with it. Nice blend!
my next project might use izinkanku pergi,kenangan terindah,dua hati menjadi satu..wat u tink kak?

lol tsk tsk, are we arguing about the bottle, water, tap etc groups?
LMAO, but one thing...TAP WATER RULES!
no way BOTTLED WATER RULEZ! -_-

lmao, ive been catching up and there's always seem to be a "JLR SISTERS WAR" or some kind about my biology experiment...lol, tsk i never should of given out the group lol.
hehe..i admit...i was the culprit...i started the war lol :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
same here....i cant live without them playin in my mind :wub:
my next project might use izinkanku pergi,kenangan terindah,dua hati menjadi satu..wat u tink kak?
no way BOTTLED WATER RULEZ! -_-
hehe..i admit...i was the culprit...i started the war lol :p
lol you did AN? how did it start anyways...and uhuh, no TAP WATER RULES! like 98 said before all the three spammers are in there lol (yes, us SALA & 98 & BAU). btw, i had biology today and most of them are quite big now. well expect for the mineral water group which was kinda small from the beginning...i think the rest of them are like around the same height now.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol i think manual cars are fun to drive...expect when i first started the lesson i didnt know how to drive the car at all lol. the instructor had to drive for me, so i was just sitting there and holding the steering wheel for about 15 mins. i actually drove like an old lady at first...20km/hr. luckily by the end of the lesson i got up to 4th gear :D.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol you did AN? how did it start anyways...and uhuh, no TAP WATER RULES! like 98 said before all the three spammers are in there lol (yes, us SALA & 98 & BAU). btw, i had biology today and most of them are quite big now. well expect for the mineral water group which was kinda small from the beginning...i think the rest of them are like around the same height now.
it started after u told us the list of the bio plant n i was like "BOTTLED WATER RULEZ" lol..
n then aiko and the gang supported me n then tap water was our firtd enemy..now distilled lol..
wherez mineral team?wakaka

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
juz wonderin...in thailand....whos more popular...lakorn stars or movie stars?
or lakorn stars also acted in movies aswell?

cecilia

Staff member
i see alot of lakorn star act in MOVIE more than movie star acting in lakorn but i don't live in THAILAND so i'm not sure, i'm only speaking according to what i see online tv.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
owh...so thailand showbiz is almos like indonesian showbiz where drama stars go to moviez...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

Thank You So Much Ami for those lovely pictures of Num and a poster.... Love YOu!!!! Its In good condition!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
owh...so thailand showbiz is almos like indonesian showbiz where drama stars go to moviez...

i think its like that everywhere else...in the U.S. some drama stars are in movies...like grey anatomy's Patrick Dempsey. In other Asian countries its like that too...japan, korea...thailand...so i guess showbiz runs the same way everywhere its just that its different ppl from different countries. being a celeb, you just gotta find work for yourself.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Good Morning Sisters!!! hope everyone have a great day!!!!!

your welcome vansanee! im getting ready be back in a bit! :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL neena i just read the txt on your sig thingy...

its hecka funny...too late soriya...we already have dirty thoughts! :loool: