Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hello PZe.. How are you?

Why are you following me? stalker!!! J/k :lol: :lol: :lol:

We was the morning casts and now we're the afternoon casts.... too funny.

Love you... I dont mind you stalking me.... I know you do out of love...
:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Good AfternoOn Lovely Ladies

Found an MV with Aum when he was very young... He So Cute & Hot!!! Like to share it with my lovely sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu4TonilTlQ...feature=related

Aum so mean to Aon... :( :( :(
HI VANNY, i agree. at first. i thought he's doing this to test her patient and her but later, it wasn't. he just annoyed by her for whatever reason.
Sad b/c the song end unhappy, only if this a lakorn, we can turn it around and make AUM suffer and work hard to get her love back :lol:

An, i'm reading your fanfic on ateam and it's good so far. i left a comment there as well. THANK YOU for sharing na kha.

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz...ive never seen this mv...lolz...aum looks hot in it though....

vannie...lolz....yes out of love...haha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
k im posting vansanee...lol

good afternoon sisters...

im so tired of packing my stuffs...too many clothes...just wanna torched it and get it over with! LMAO j/k

i still have to move that wire shelf that fell on me the other week ..and i still need to get my computer and stuff into the new room...i may or may not be online tonight! will see! :)

anyhow i hope you all have a fabulous monday!!! *yea im not too glad that its only monday neither..long way til the weekend again.. lol

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Finally Ami is back.... and the cool thing is I can see Ami name on the bottom for the first time. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

pze

sarNie Adult
ami ur moving....btw i got ur pics...there so cute...hehe....u got a pc now too....i still need to go get mines...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i am pze...now the problem is how do i break the news to my lil sister about her laptop! lol oh wait, i shouldnt be laughing... <_<
oh thats good to hear that you got the pics already..i dont know if the other 7 sisters got them the same time or not since i sent them the same day.

vansanee, really??? you can see my name now?? i thought i was hiding...lol i can never tell now!! wth :huh:

watch i post once..and it will get lost again ...i have so much to catch up on

ps..imma go to lunch now i will be back in 1/2 hr to an 1 hr depending how busy i am lol...but i will be back for sure! see you girls later k?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I hate moving... lucky Ami is just moving to the next room.
Im sure that is still alot of work.
It will be fun if all the sisters can go and help you move
;)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
yes i am pze...now the problem is how do i break the news to my lil sister about her laptop! lol oh wait, i shouldnt be laughing... <_<
oh thats good to hear that you got the pics already..i dont know if the other 7 sisters got them the same time or not since i sent them the same day.

vansanee, really??? you can see my name now?? i thought i was hiding...lol i can never tell now!! wth :huh:

watch i post once..and it will get lost again ...i have so much to catch up on

ps..imma go to lunch now i will be back in 1/2 hr to an 1 hr depending how busy i am lol...but i will be back for sure! see you girls later k?
Which pix the one with Num or Aum with the music?

Enjoy your lunch Ami!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thanks vansanee...

i bet the torching idea will be put to work, for sure then!!! :lol:

i have 5baskets full of clothes...plus some are still in that wire racks/shelf...and some already in the closet hanging...wth do i have so many..but i still cant find anything to wear sometimes??? <_<

k im going for real now lol see you in a bit!