Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay im just gonna finish lyn's fanfic n leave.. imma go to school soon.. bye sisters n everyone else.. luv u all lots n lots.. miss the otha sis too .. bye now.. **hugs n kisses**

cikna

sarNie Adult
i don't want to be congratulated.... :( .... anyways, i'll be off in a few minutes. thought of getting some rest. got some errands to do tmrw, especially preparing the cases to put gifts for my nephew's future fiance'

cikna

sarNie Adult
ok, aiko. have a nice day in school. study well. now, i am enticed to read lyn's fanfic. maybe i'll have a peek at it...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
good morning!!!! oh gosh girls i rewatched JLR lol!!! aum's such a hottie!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ummmm no -_- .. is it good??
yeah...its real good...u will hate a women called SAHARA <_<

yesssss....I just finished KKKJ almost 2 weeks ago and it's so good...I love rome & rita...I'm so waiting for their upcoming lakorn together with AUM & AFF's too...
yeah...KKKJ rocks real hard..i'm a Rita fan now!

it's quite. maybe u should give it a try?? unfortunately, i don't have the link to it. an can help with that
yeah...wana watch aiko?

AIKO, here's the link of first ep of manjalara...I think you can watch all the videos on youtube by hang19...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PFr41Gjv47U
awww..thanks el..other than hang19..some of the eps is uploaded by guitarman if im x mistaken...

i will .. but i think i should catch up with my lakorns n otha dramas first.. im so behind..lol..
aww...if u gt time do watch it together..coz im re-watching this drama wif el ;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi sarah! hi an! anyways, i just suddenly remember, the first time i saw aum on tv was in 1997. he was in his first mv if i'm not mistaken. the singer's name was momay. i used to correspond with momay years ago through emails. i think i remember asking her about the "cute" guy in her mv, that we aum! but go no reply ever since. i wonder what happened..anyways, i don't even remember that email add i used.