Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
multitasking is good. nowadays, things are going crazy and fast. sometimes, too fast, u just don't have the energy to catch up. catch my drift? :huh:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol...yeah but my mom is really the expert on this...I'm trying new stuff now...recently I'm into imported goods...I'm selling some imported products but it's still a small one...just starting...
hahaha ur a business woman xp... that seems fun mauahaha lol..

julye017

sarNie Adult
multitasking is good. nowadays, things are going crazy and fast. sometimes, too fast, u just don't have the energy to catch up. catch my drift? :huh:
oh multitasking is fun but yeah tiring! lOL...hmmm you're way too fast AIKO! I need to hurry! LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Guess wat sisterz.. i think to day will be an early day at school.. so i think im gonna be home early but i might be home like a hour later though xp.. i live far from my school that's y lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
now I'm missing RR and SALA...I think they're the one who introduced me to "spamming" LOL
lol.. yup xp lol.. kekeke because of them 2 .. im such a spammer lol.. omg sala n rr gonna be super behind lol.. oooops..xp..

julye017

sarNie Adult
before I forgot...my BAU! I received your sms but sadly I don't have a load on my hp that's why I can't reply...thanks for your msg...I'd really appreciate it...Missing you badly BAU! hugs and kisses for you :kiss: :wub: