Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahaha okay bye now everyone i'll see u guys laters ks.. imma go catch up on my lakorns byes.. luv u all much..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
uh no.. where does ap water come from.. bottled water muahahaha .. hmm i have no idea lol..xp..
ok...u need a rest

Waaa van... distilled water is glowing in this pic!!!!
I love being on the same team with these sisters!!!!!!

Nah uh!!!!!!!!! Distilled water ROCKS!!! Van and I will dominate!! Our team will outgrow everyone else. Cause we got: 1) the coolest team ever, 2) Aum/Harit 2008 on our side & 3) Harit's super mega growing twins (cause you know Prisna comes along with her twins)!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:

NO WAY!!!!

*DISTILLED WATER TEAM*

yeah An go.. lol..
yes!here's our cheerleading squad...GO BOTTLED TEAM!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I guess I'm just the only one...anyways, just finish another MV for all of u JLRIans and ATeamers. Now, I'm uploading it to youtube. I'll take some time though.
Ellem, An, Aiko- bottled team rocks!! Hahahahahaha!!! :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I guess I'm just the only one...anyways, just finish another MV for all of u JLRIans and ATeamers. Now, I'm uploading it to youtube. I'll take some time though.
Ellem, An, Aiko- bottled team rocks!! Hahahahahaha!!! :lol:
alo kak ana..im here!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have been at the office from 9.30 in the morning until now. My eyes are tired and my body aches. I think I'm gonna leave in half an hour

cikna

sarNie Adult
how about this idea for a fanfic?
setting- ancient kingdom, royal families
plot - love, drama, deceit
characters:
aum - great king and conqueror
aff - a wise princess, a medical healer

picture this- the king (aum), disguise himself as a hunter, together with his 2 loyal officers went into the forbidden jungle. one of them got hurt and they brought to a healer (aff) who lives in the jungle to practice her healing skills and knowledge. not knowing she is actually a princess of a neighboring country, the king found himself attracted to her, her beauty and wisdom and courage.

and fate brought them together, in a twisted form where the two has to be wed to each other for the sake of each other's country's interest...

facsinating isn't it....hehehehehe....