Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO i don't think i'd be able to act if i were Aff/Aum cuz i be laughing so much LMAO hahaha u could tell Aff wanted to bust out laughing when she made Aum dance hahaha and Aum wanted to spazz laugh wen Aff kept running into him on the bike gahahahhahahhah i'd die laughing

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao i bet she/he messes up on purpose at times just so they could do the retakes again LMAO hahahhahahhaah love it ima go watchi it again ahhahaha

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
WOOO! THANK YOU now i don't have to look for it hah
yeah!i love it too!

sorry darling just you tonite
its mornin here dear ;)

i have to go like rite now i just dropped by to tel iwasn't gona be on no one is on today damn it kk ttyl bye ilove you i get on tomar ibe home all day
oh..maybe im going for some funfair tomorrow..hehe

OMFG that clip was freakin great i had to watch it 3X LMAO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO look at Aff gettin all up on Aum in that bike scene LMAO that's gona make me blush like crazyyyyy hahha SPAZZ gah too cute k gona rewatch
i watch it like..i dont know how many time lolz!

LMAO he loves the word RAPE LIKE WE DO
yesh!And Aff was like "What do u mean rape?" lol...

man ibet they get closer and closer everytime they retake a scene
yeah..lets hope their together and break up with their "partners" aka pinky n that officer <_<

ha she just had to laugh gah i love them
i loveeeee them..their mine -_-

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
WHOA LMAO I JUST WATCHED IT A 5X AND AFF DEFF. SLAPPED HIS ASS THE SECOND TAKE OF THE BIKE SCENE
did she slapped his ass?lol!!!!

LMAO i don't think i'd be able to act if i were Aff/Aum cuz i be laughing so much LMAO hahaha u could tell Aff wanted to bust out laughing when she made Aum dance hahaha and Aum wanted to spazz laugh wen Aff kept running into him on the bike gahahahhahahhah i'd die laughing
yeah...it was sooooooooooo hularious!
Aum can reli dance gracefully..and juz look at Aff bursting into laughter!!!
arghhh..i want more!!!

lmao i bet she/he messes up on purpose at times just so they could do the retakes again LMAO hahahhahahhaah love it ima go watchi it again ahhahaha
ur imagining things -_-

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ATTENTION ALL SISTAZ!!!BAU JUZ SMS-ED ME.SHE DIDNT TEXT ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE WHILE DRIVING HER CAR...SHE ALMOST HAD A CAR CRASH BUT SHE'S OK NOW.SHE'LL BE BAK ON TUESDAY AND ASKED ME TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT SHES OK NOW AND SHE MISSES US :(

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
GAH
! no one is on gah my mom is sick so idk if i can sneak on tonite so i get on tomara bye i loev you husg and kisses
ah...gp..why didnt u tell me u were on..lol..
its saturday and im goin no where cos my mum is sick too..
Oh no, our JLR mommies are feeling sick? I hope they feel better soon. You're mom is my mom too, right? Take very good care of them for all of us.

ATTENTION ALL SISTAZ!!!BAU JUZ SMS-ED ME.SHE DIDNT TEXT ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE WHILE DRIVING HER CAR...SHE ALMOST HAD A CAR CRASH BUT SHE'S OK NOW.SHE'LL BE BAK ON TUESDAY AND ASKED ME TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT SHES OK NOW AND SHE MISSES US :(
OMG!!!! I'm so glad to hear she is okay... that's very scary. Bau my dear, a big JLR sister group hug out to you.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hello my jlr sisters! where are you all?....
i'm watching this thing on t.v some NBC report thing called Death & The Beauty Queen...
it's a real life murder of this one pagent queen...it's getting interesting...they dont know who the killer is either...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so i'm watching that thing on NBC and a comercial for The Office comes on...it's hella funny.
the boss guy is running this booth thing i think at a school or something somewhere and the kids arnt going in.
so he tries to lure the kids in.
i guess the camera guy asks him to lure them into the booth and he says something like:
i am but kids these days arnt really into being lured...thank you dateline!..
OMG I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!

cecilia

Staff member
^moh, that's funny. i miss tv .. got too sidetrack these days with internet and the sisters.

thank you AN for telling us about BAU, glad that she's okay. hope she feel at ease when she's home.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah..but she was usin her dad's phone so i havent replied her yet..

btw,juz wonderin..do lakorn in Thailand shown only like 2 and 1 days a week?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so the closing line for that NBC Death & The Beauty Queen is something like:
here in the green rolling hills of arkansas will there ever be justice for Nona?
they put her bf on trial but he came out as innocent...hmmmm i think it was her step dad...
just my opinion...cause they said she lives alone and would never let anyone she doesnt know in.
hmmmmm so it has to be someone she knows....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
baubau! be carefull..
lol you werent here when sala posted this but she told me "let the fever kill you not the car"
lmao listen to her!
thanks An for letting us know!