Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
yes ceci, i see you too. but omg, you have the magazine...girl you need to scan it again for us, for ATEAM and JLR thread here.
btw, yes MAE MOH and YAI SARN...lol.

also forgot to mention, my no.'s (aka, the nicknames i gave to some jlr sisters):
08 = BAU BAU (muaha, yes i get 08)
98 = RAHUT RISSAYA
59 = AMI
66= RAIYA
10 = STARRY or VAN (?)
89 = MAE MOH
23 = CECI
7 = EL
16 = SALA
lol...ceci, i need to give you a number too. hmm, what about 23? lmao...and all my other sisters, i need to give you a no. lol.
Bau... you have to give me number 10 cuz it's my favorite number too. HOw did you know to give me that number? Sorry... Starry you have to get a different number missy!!
Bau find a good number for my lovely starry but she cant have number 10..sorry!! Is mine just like Harit is Mine too!!!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
God... I miss all my JLR sisters so much.... Raiya, Ami, Moh, Sawla, Starry, Pze, HB, Bau, RR, Chen, Aikoden, Cecilia,Prisna, and Ellem :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sawla... oh my lil Sawla miss you very much dear!!!!

Your list is so super long and it's at 1000... how crazy is that? Love it.... keep going with it!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Sisters

I know in few hours PZe and Ami will be on!!

Hello ladies... how are you ? You girls are working hard or hardly working? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ami... I love that song that you send me... What is the name of the song and who is the singer?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Wow... I got more sisters joinning The Behind Club with me and Starry. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Thanks to RR, Sawla, and Bau spamming like crazy every day.

Good job ladies for taking the thread to 700 pages. Need to caught up with Sawla list!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
morning van...lolz....i missed u too...havent been in the thread for days......

i missed everyone....

ami i got ur text yesterday but i was sleeping...lolz....so i checked it out this morning...thanks for filling me in.....joop joop

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
morning van...lolz....i missed u too...havent been in the thread for days......

i missed everyone....

ami i got ur text yesterday but i was sleeping...lolz....so i checked it out this morning...thanks for filling me in.....joop joop
HEY PZE! :D GOOD MORNING!!! I JUST WOKE UP NOT TO LONG AGO HAHAHAH :p

pze

sarNie Adult
hehe...thats nice....we can go out to dinner or something one of these days with the other girls for fun....haha....

pze

sarNie Adult
yes just let me know when ur done with school....n ill see who else i can gather....since we didnt get to do much talking when we were at the concert....plus well wait till all the crazy phone calls die down a bit...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Afternoon sisters...sorry i was reading the fic this morning and didnt get to say good morning to you all. ^_^

i miss you all too!!!!!!!!! i couldnt sleep til almost 2 last night watching some tv thing from on demand..

awww, i wanna join that dinner thing too...geez too bad im too far away! <_< lmao

oh good~ im glad that you girls got the txt message fine this time not like that last one...lol pze said its ice saranyu as for the title missy i gotta check my computer, i dont remember it by heart!

sarah...i saw that thread that you can sing...i wanna hear it missy!!! please share it with us.

k, now i will go scan the few pages as to know whats up and if i had missed any juicy stuff! lol

ohhh..i almost forgot...bau..p'mai ao ber 59!!! reminds me of that darn 69 NO. LMAO no no no *shakes head... kor ber maai dai mai?? na.. na..na.. otherwise i will give myself a new one :lol: