Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. so many pages for me to catch up .. 40 pages *faint* .. HELLO ALL SISTER ..
i see the party got wild in here without me :lol: keeps the page flowing.
i just got back from madison .. have alot of catch up to do ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning sisters...another day another week! *sighs

ahhh forget it...i was trying to read backwards...

dang lots of spamming again i see!!! :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG. so many pages for me to catch up .. 40 pages *faint* .. HELLO ALL SISTER ..
i see the party got wild in here without me :lol: keeps the page flowing.
i just got back from madison .. have alot of catch up to do ..

Seriously!!! What happened ladies! My gosh! 700 pages...how am I ever going to catch up?!

dang lots of spamming again i see!!! :p
Wow for reals Ami! Dang I was trying to find Moh's last post but gosh where am I going to find the time to read all these pages...I see RR SUPER SPAMMED FOR ALL US SISTERS!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
A big thanks to all the sisters last night for their support! You guys totally rock...I love you guys! :wub:

I'm going to be busy getting ready for my conference...I fly out on Wednesday...so I am not sure when I'll be back online! Maybe Sunday night?! I will totally miss all you ladies like crazy! You guys make me laugh, cry, and scream all in the same convo! :lol:

I hope you are all having an super duper awesome Monday!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol, sorry...98 and i did sorta get outta hand last night. we we're aiming for page 700, but i think we started on 692 though :D.
blame it on 98 na, jk.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww such cute kittens...so i may or may not get to see you again this weekend huh??!!

same to you raiya and have a safe trip! ps. did you get my txt from last night? LMAO