Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gg! I didnt get to say goodnight sorry..i'm super busy over here!
GOODNIGHT NONG'GG! HOPEFULLY I TALK TO YOU TOMORROW!
IF NOT THEN HAVE A SUPER DUPER DAY!
DONT FOR GET TO FEED MY BROWNIEE!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol bau chai ka...mai mee krai wahng wun/keun nee...

lmao moh...chai sala...dont forget to feed my nikki too...speaking of which have you taken pics of them yet...i wanna see how big it is now! :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Good early Sunday morning to my wonderful sisters! Sorry I've been away for about a day and half...things have been kind of rough in general. Thanks for the all the nice messages! I smiled as I read reach one! You ladies are wonderful :wub:

I partied like a rock star tonight...had to distract myself somehow...Ami knows LOL! Anyways off to bed...it's like 3:30 am.

I love you guys! Nite nite!!! :lol:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
wow, look at my man...he's so hot in that hair style.

credit: me || ATEAM forum

cikna

sarNie Adult
Finally after hours trying to post a message. my old pc and dial up...really "made my day". hi everyone, hi to all JLRIans and ATEamers!!! Just stopping by to see how u all doing. hi seth!! sorry girl about the late reply. not a good "pc and internet day" for me today.

pze

sarNie Adult
omo aum looks hot in that pic......ahhhhhh....lolz

im back ladies....so tired....my feet hurts....hehe....but its all good....

good morning to all my sisters....enjoy ur sunday

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
afternoon sisters!!!

stopping by to wish you all a wonderful sunday!! ^_^

chat with you all later tonight..

cikna dear...did you get my message??

good lord moh...what time did you sleep last night...or did you even slept at all??? :blink:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahaha xp lol.. sorry i was busy yesterday xp lol.. so i gotta leave but hehehe im back now.. hahaha okay i guess i cant take aum in front of u guys but hehehe .. he's secretly wid me xp lol.. hahahaha j/k..
that's okay^^i'll talk to you later^O^ but you can't take aum...i have ninja skills