Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man i cant leave you girls for awhile without getting behind like atleast 5 pages... lol

Mae SarN lurking in other thread ...i saw her!!! i was also jumping around..man its like a daily thing..for me too :huh:

anyways catch you sisters later...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gg your back! lol

girls..I'm so dreamy over Oil now...I can't help it...
I like my Oil extra virgin ok! lmao.... :loool: :ph34r:
lmao what kind of name is Oil anyway..lmao
I'm going to re-name him...poo chai narak! :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies....just wanted to stop by to say hi before i got busy later on today.....enjoy ur day today

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so someone on yt used my ps of Noon, Krit, and Aff as their picture avatar thing...
wOooOoo kind of excited someone liked it enough to use it! lmao..
anywho so then I decided to make them a picture.
here's what my final ps came out to.

julye017

sarNie Adult
hi ellem, cikna, bau, bao....girls ...i have something i wanna share...
if you want a copy please PM me...cause it will require some personal info lol

you sisters are the only ones i need to get info from...
hi ami! yeah sure...please share it with me too...I'll pm you k? thanks!

lol i feel so chessy right now...alright i sorta composed this song on the piano for my "jlr sisters", all 15+ of you (i wont name in case i forget someone and they bite of my head again lol). but it sorta really short like 20 second, cause i do not know how to compose a song.
the title: hmm i dont know, maybe "JLR ISLAND SONG" or as i named it on sendspace "JLR SISTERS SONG"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hq5oha

muaha, sorry for all the wrong notes and stuff...i was sorta in a hurry to do homework.

hiya bau! this is awesome! thanks it's really sweet...I love the title JLR ISLAND SONG! so you can play piano? cool!

we always do that's how we roll in da hood

I so agree dearie...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahh hehehhe aiko darling go get ur rest hows the project commin along
lol.. i got lots of rest.. my family called me a pig because i knocked out the whole night n mornin..lol.. hahaha i dint even wake upmtill 11:30 ish today when it was about to be noon .. xp lol.. hmmm my project?? goin smoothly.. i jus need to finish researching then type my essay.. go buy a display board.. print my essay .. find pixs n printem out etc.. so much lol.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Uh huh!!!!!!!!! I totally see lip touching there!!!!!
Darn, just a couple more inches from a full fledged lip smacking session!
lol..hahaha uh-huh.. kekeke i wonder if they did kiss in real life secretly while filmin the lakorn hahahhaha lol...xp..