Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
really, she wont' save the guy for her .. darn ..
sharing is caring but the sisters probably won't take him b/c they're busy fighting over MR. ATICHART :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ah, is that so .. oops. i don't know what i was reading .. :p ..

sorry na RAIYA, but i like the cute story. should have ask for his digit and hook up with him.
LMAO...i can't Ceci! I already have a "Mr.Raiya" in my life...he would be super duper upset! :eek:

LOL, ceci... raiya can only hook one of the sisters up...she will get into trouble if she took the number in for herself! :eek: :p
For reals girl! I think we are going to be up in SF the first weekend in May...not sure if we'll have time to see you but...if its possible you might get to meet him in person LOL :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
really, she wont' save the guy for her .. darn ..
sharing is caring but the sisters probably won't take him b/c they're busy fighting over MR. ATICHART :loool:
Yea they only want the real deal!
All my look alikes would be turned down anyways! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO...i can't Ceci! I already have a "Mr.Raiya" in my life...he would be super duper upset! :eek:
For reals girl! I think we are going to be up in SF the first weekend in May...not sure if we'll have time to see you but...if its possible you might get to meet him in person LOL :D

no problem..raiya just give me a call if you are in town..or if you have some free time to spare for me lol

k i will see you all later...i will be heading to lunch in a few!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Pze & Sala,

its super weird cause i see my own name at the bottom...but if i was to log in anonymously it doesnt show...i guess i log in at too many place that it got confused! lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAHHHHHH! i had JLR stories to tell yesterday and i have some today ahhahha but like freakin POWER MULTI TASKIN OVA HURR so yes i'll get to them asap hahah

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
love ya too sala...love all my sisters!!

sala..what happen why/how did you burn yourself. is it bad..? are you ok? where did you burn yourself? *you werent curling your hair were you?

oh yea, hey dont feel bad bout being behind...shoot i am too...and i dont feel like backtracking neither lol.

if any of the sisters want to fill me in on what i have missed out, please feel free to do so.. :lol:

my day's been okay so far...quite boring at time...thank god for the fics...

oh that was one funky color i had originally! :p