Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
ahuh, im not finished yet...harit 08 blocked the bananas for me and gave it to gayu instead. so no, the bananas didnt get me.

W/E Bau.... Gayu is not going to eat those bad bananas and he will be throwing it back at you and may even Harit for giving her bad bananas... :loool: :loool:

Wow.... I own this page this morning.. Goooooooooo Me!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
MAE MOH KA...bpai norn chai mai. lok korng mae kon nee yark hai mae fung doo p'hairt bpee 89 deaw na ka. bau kau hai mae moh ruk harit 89 mark mark talout pbai na ja. MUAHA, HARIT 08 IS MINE fyi...(alright here's goes the "dangerous list): sala, van, 98, moh, etc etc <---they're the most dangerous.

I told Moh my last name was Dangerous!!!!! :loool:

Ladies please step away from Harit 08 if you dont want to see what dangerous means... :loool:
(America Most Wanted : MOh, Raiya, RR, Bau, Ami, Starry, and Prisna )
If you see any of the sisters please report them ASAP or call 1-800-keep-them-away-from-Harit 08 :lol: :lol: :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult

Ladies please step away from Harit 08 if you dont want to see what dangerous means... :loool:
If you see any of the sisters please report them ASAP or call 1-800-keep-them-away-from-Harit 08 :lol: :lol: :lol:

lolz....i love the phone number van....lolz......

pze

sarNie Adult
PZe... Where have you been missy??? we all miss you!! :huh:

Good Morning to all my Jungle ladies

im on in the morning because all my laptops arent working n at nite time all my bros are on the comps.....so i have no access.....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
im on in the morning because all my laptops arent working n at nite time all my bros are on the comps.....so i have no access.....

Awww... that sucks PZE!!! :mellow:
YOu know what Pze... let me talk to Harit and see if we can call Kawin to send you a new JLR laptop so you can chat with all your sisters at nite... :dude:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
RR... You go by 98 to???

If you do you make a perfect couple with Harit 98... Pefect Match from Heaven!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

98(RR)+ Harit 98 = Soulmate :wub: :wub: :wub:

Song for RR & Harit 98: Were In Heaven
Oh thinking about our youngers year
There were only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now nothing can take you away for me
We've been down that road before but thats over now
You keep me coming back for more
Baby your all that I want
When you lying here in my arms
Im find it hard to believe
Were in heaven

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Good Day to all my sisters! Sorry I couldn't spam with you guys last nite, too tired! Gosh dang it I need to really really catch up on that beauty sleep...I look terrible these days LOL :mellow:

LMAO Van that phone number is hilarious!!! Girl where do you get this stuff! Awww last nite was nice, it was a jungle out there LOL! All those songs were crazy - sheesh we sure love JLR (duh!) :p

Quick story - so I was at breakfast (at school) and geez I ran into like 2 cute guys and I'm like wow what's going on today?! I kept thinking of my sisters and what you guys would have done LOL (Moh I'm talking to you!). BC the other week I ran into a Harit 08 look alike, I almost wanted to scream and be all stalkerish with him but I just stayed quiet. Moh wanted me to ask him for his number LOL but I was still in shock! 55555+ :lol:

Oh I hope Mr. Raiya doesn't see this! Gotta go hide now :ph34r:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Good Day to all my sisters! Sorry I couldn't spam with you guys last nite, too tired! Gosh dang it I need to really really catch up on that beauty sleep...I look terrible these days LOL :mellow:
LMAO Van that phone number is hilarious!!! Girl where do you get this stuff! Awww last nite was nice, it was a jungle out there LOL! All those songs were crazy - sheesh we sure love JLR (duh!) :p

Quick story - so I was at breakfast (at school) and geez I ran into like 2 cute guys and I'm like wow what's going on today?! I kept thinking of my sisters and what you guys would have done LOL (Moh I'm talking to you!). BC the other week I ran into a Harit 08 look alike, I almost wanted to scream and be all stalkerish with him but I just stayed quiet. Moh wanted me to ask him for his number LOL but I was still in shock! 55555+ :lol:

Oh I hope Mr. Raiya doesn't see this! Gotta go hide now :ph34r:

W/E.. Raiya you always looks hot for Mr. Raiya and Harit 2988... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow.. So Moh is Boy crazy like RR.. ^_^ Love you Girls so much!!!!!

Yes.. Raiya everytime you see a cute or hot boys please get they number for the sisters so they can stay away from my Aum.. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
Awww... that sucks PZE!!! :mellow:
YOu know what Pze... let me talk to Harit and see if we can call Kawin to send you a new JLR laptop so you can chat with all your sisters at nite... :dude:

LOLZ... Thanks van ill be waiting...lolz....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
W/E.. Raiya you always looks hot for Mr. Raiya and Harit 2988... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow.. So Moh is Boy crazy like RR.. ^_^ Love you Girls so much!!!!!

Yes.. Raiya everytime you see a cute or hot boys please get they number for the sisters so they can stay away from my Aum.. :lol:
LMAO I totally forgot about my Harit 2988 awww still love him too! But yeah you guys are gonna have to freeze me and wake me up when he's ready to see me LOL!

Nah Moh isn't boy crazy...she just wants her very own Harit 08! But she super duper loves Prince Atichart, you are not gonna pull her off of him!

LOL I see your strategy!!! :lol:

Hi Pze! I see you girl!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning/afternoon sisters!!!

sorry, i couldnt spam nor be online period!! lol i was sooo bored i actually rewatched JLR and was taking pics and sending them via txt...

last night i forgot to log off after i logged on twice...if im on and im not talking it must not be me. :lol:

moh let me know if those song didnt go thru..i might need to save them on the computer and then upload them..it might not be in the correct format... :huh: im not sure..yet! just let me know k.

vansanee...freaking hilarious with the toll free number...question??...is that number redirected to some oversea country ... i only have free domestic long distance calls missy!!! :lol:

ps ...tell kawin or harit to send me another laptop too i would like to have the pink one k! LOL

attn sisters...who did not get my txt messages with the pic from the other day! i can resend it...i will need to know how copies i need to make to send out to ya ;) thank you

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

vansanee...freaking hilarious with the toll free number...question??...is that number redirected to some oversea country ... i only have free domestic long distance calls missy!!! :lol:

ps ...tell kawin or harit to send me another laptop too i would like to have the pink one k! LOL
Ami... how are you dear??
That number is not oversea Ami... its the head quarter of Vansanee to 1-800-keep-them-away-from-Harit 08 !! Toll Free dont be afriad to call... takes call 24/7. :D

Ok.. let me call Kawin right now to see if he can send you your pink laptop and Pze too.

cecilia

Staff member
RR... You go by 98 to???

If you do you make a perfect couple with Harit 98... Pefect Match from Heaven!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omg, that's too funny. wait til RAHUT see this :loool: -- you gals will go head to head while RAIYA enjoy his company in her FORBIDDEN KINGDOM :loool:

ah, AMI, that is such cute story. should ask for the #.

MORNING to all SISTERS .. leaving to HEAVEN for 1-2 hours. i didn't catch today episode live LOL

Raiya

sarNie Adult
How about this one bong Raiya Harit 2988 but I like the one pix that I show you of Harit 2988 better??? :loool:
LMAO Van!!! He really does look too young :unsure:

sorry, i couldnt spam nor be online period!! lol i was sooo bored i actually rewatched JLR and was taking pics and sending them via txt...

last night i forgot to log off after i logged on twice...if im on and im not talking it must not be me. :lol:

moh let me know if those song didnt go thru..i might need to save them on the computer and then upload them..it might not be in the correct format... :huh: im not sure..yet! just let me know k.

attn sisters...who did not get my txt messages with the pic from the other day! i can resend it...i will need to know how copies i need to make to send out to ya ;) thank you
Awww Ami sorry to hear that!!! Yes I will PM you today! TY dear! :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ami... how are you dear??
That number is not oversea Ami... its the head quarter of Vansanee to 1-800-keep-them-away-from-Harit 08 !! Toll Free dont be afriad to call... takes call 24/7. :D

Ok.. let me call Kawin right now to see if he can send you your pink laptop and Pze too.

k no problem...whether you txt it or call its fine. *if you call, you may call me during 1:35- 1:55 lunch hr or after 5 pm ;)

lol oh yea duh..its a toll free number...im having one of those moments, ya know!? :unsure:

if you think that pic of umm is young...watch the one with ann sirium & sai in mae leang kon mai! or madai jong ta~mai khmer title, lol i didnt even recognized him til vansanee pointed it out to me!!! Goodness.... :eek:

ceci..that was raiyas story bout the number ^_^

for i still havent found any harit look alike yet..none in person anyways lol

cecilia

Staff member
ah, is that so .. oops. i don't know what i was reading .. :p ..

sorry na RAIYA, but i like the cute story. should have ask for his digit and hook up with him.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah, is that so .. oops. i don't know what i was reading .. :p ..

sorry na RAIYA, but i like the cute story. should have ask for his digit and hook up with him.

LOL, ceci... raiya can only hook one of the sisters up...she will get into trouble if she took the number in for herself! :eek: :p