Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
rahut ..i will be home soon...but i will be resting/napping for atleast 2 hrs...while im upling the pics & vdo...
just to let you know..
ps..whos name is it right on his tummy/rims of his pants or is it even someone's name..LOL im kinda blind right now...from lack of sleep!
^^^scratch that part out...i am blindddddddddddddddddd.... <_<

HAHAH MY NAME HAHHAHAHAHA READ 2 POSTS b4 this lmaooooooooooooo

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ami i forgot to tell you...i didn't ask the guy to prom yet :( i know...i'm a wimp...but i'm too nervous to ask him....except on monday he asked for my notes :yahoo: though my notes were horrible (because i kind of fall asleep in that class since it's boring) but i was happy.....and then after class... :blush: i touched the pages he looked at and touched :loool: lame right.....and today...he was so funny^^and i got to talk to him :wub: <--i mean i do talk to him..but not that much...last year we had so many classes together (great opportunity to talk to him...first semester this year....no classes, so i didn't talk to him...except for when he says HI to me :clap: ...and now we have three classes together...yipee..sadly i don't talk to him a lot...he sits too far away from me..but gives me a chance to sneak peeks at him....there is one class though...math<--he sits behind me..the class he asked me for my notes, and the class i fall asleep in :lol:) ....*SIGH* just to hear his voice..and looking at him is dreaming enough...just love to hear him laugh :) cheesy right....well yep that's the update so far on my and the guy (aka my-harit-n-paul-in-real-life-right-now) can't wait for tomorrow...we have a field trip...hopefully we ride the same bus...and i can "watch" him from afar :spin: <--i'm too weird...major stalker^^

GAHHHHHH! MY RR HAS TO TELL ME THIS STORY HAAHHAH is this the guy u were blowing kisses to? LMAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol what did the chicky do...how is my lil one doing...uh..nikki..*i almost forgot its name :lol:
sala i will PM you regarding what i need k..cant show it on here LOL
ahahhah I MADE THE LIST TO 1000! my MAE GAI SARN WILL LOVE ME MORE THAN SHE ALREADY DOES ahhahhahahha ok darling i'll be waiting heehehehh geez CONFIDENTIAL LMAO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you sala for requoting what rahut wrote..i would of missed it with all that spamming going on... ^_^

rahut missy...talk to him...you have so many opportunities just do it!!! dont be like me and regret it later on in life!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Honey i gotta go...stupid job!

Last thing tho...

check it out...its a Lacoste polo and the color is "strawberry pink" LMAO!! ITS FREAKIN PERFECT!

http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Short-Sle...Polo/B000Q6ISSY
LMAO thank you darling hahaha yea i finally found the LACOSTE shirts ahhah 75 dollas a piece lmaoooooooooo and i want like 5 of em ahhahahhahahhahhaha kekekekkekekekek see MONEY SAVING FOR JLR gotta put money in da bank