Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...did you girls get my txt...its all for you!!

ps ceci/SarN and all the sisters that i had missed ~ i will need your info..to send you something too! if you want it, that is! :p

MORNING/AFTERNOON SISTERS!!

vansanee i hope the laptop work too...it is such a bummer for me..i was getting ready to upload them but the laptop was gonna die and i might lose the info. :( :(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
lol...did you girls get my txt...its all for you!!

ps ceci/SarN and all the sisters that i had missed ~ i will need your info..to send you something too! if you want it, that is! :p

MORNING/AFTERNOON SISTERS!!

vansanee i hope the laptop work too...it is such a bummer for me..i was getting ready to upload them but the laptop was gonna die and i might lose the info. :( :(
I did get it thank you Ami!!! Big hugs and kisses to you! BUT I am super jealous of you and your hug! Sheesh now I want to go to Vegas so I can hug him too!!! Moh moh you up for it! Lets do it girl!!!

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah your back! Hey girl last nite was fun! Lets do it again soon!

Good morning/afternoon to all my sisters! Wish we were all spamming together last nite! Let's make a date and do it again sometime soon! I know I was racing RR to see who would own a page LOL she totally won! That girl is super fast!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
wow i think i found english news of JLR critics and stuff:
awesome thanks!!!!!!! interestiing! correct me if i'm wrong but JLR HAS REACHED OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES TOO RIGHT? IT'S NOT ONLY BEING WATCH BY US BUT ALSO OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES? I KNOW JLR IS PRETTY POPULAR.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
what is that? .. crane martial art ? .. tiger are much better :lol:
the actual person was kidnap by RAIYA to the forbidden kingdom last night ja.
so what we have here are just picture

morning to all sisters .. happy wednesday and .. ah, i'm flying today to HEAVEN for maybe 1-2 hours
examining of what happen to earth creatures

i SEE VANNY .. you miss out the party last night, we got in high fever with the 4-5 of us .. and sala is MIA too :(
Ceci! Yes I did take Prince Atichart away LOL! Uh oh I think RR is gonna come after me now!

Hmmm you are going to visit Heaven for a while... :eek: Well come back to us soon! We love you more LOL!

Good Morning PZe... how ar you?

Raiya, MOh, Cecilia, Sarah, and RR looks like you girls had alot of fun spamming last nite without your most innocent sister Van... And YES IM THE MOST INNOCENT SISTER!!!! :loool:

AMi... hope your computer work soon!!!! Thanks for thinking of the JLR sisters when you at Num Concert.. We Love you missy!!! :wub: :kiss:

SethT...thanks for sharing all those pictures.. :dude:

Have a great Wednesday
Van Van girl! How are you! Miss you and the other sisters like crazy!!! Come back to us when you can! Spamming last nite was fun! But now I am super duper tired...Panda eyes!!! :lol:

good morning my JLR sister. how r u guys this morning?
I'm good and yourself?

Hope to see everyone later! But I might be at IKEA after work so...not sure when I'll come back online! <_<

Raiya

sarNie Adult
awesome thanks!!!!!!! interestiing! correct me if i'm wrong but JLR HAS REACHED OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES TOO RIGHT? IT'S NOT ONLY BEING WATCH BY US BUT ALSO OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES? I KNOW JLR IS PRETTY POPULAR.
I think so! We have one sister from Malaysia and another from the Phillippines...so I think its popular all over! Any who Aum is so freakin HOT who wouldn't fall in love with him...he got us sisters going crazy over here and FEVER still hasn't died down for us! :lol:

HEY RAIYA!!!!!! HAHAH AI DON'T HAVE CLASS TODAY SO I'MMA SPAM HAHAHA
Awww lucky girl...I am so sneaking on right now at work...I'm trying to hide :ph34r: from the bosses atm!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I think so! We have one sister from Malaysia and another from the Phillippines...so I think its popular all over! Any who Aum is so freakin HOT who wouldn't fall in love with him...he got us sisters going crazy over here and FEVER still hasn't died down for us! :lol:
Awww lucky girl...I am so sneaking on right now at work...I'm trying to hide :ph34r: from the bosses atm!
AWW THAT'S GREAT!!! I KNOW THAT THERE'S ALSO CHINESE FANS HHAHAHAA LOVE JLR!!! AWW YOUR AT WORK HAHAHAHAH WELL I'M STARTING TO CATCH THE FEVER AGAIN I KEEP ON WATCHING JLR OVER AND SOME OF THE BEHIND THE SCENE HAHAHA :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I did get it thank you Ami!!! Big hugs and kisses to you! BUT I am super jealous of you and your hug! Sheesh now I want to go to Vegas so I can hug him too!!! Moh moh you up for it! Lets do it girl!!!
Sarah your back! Hey girl last nite was fun! Lets do it again soon!

Good morning/afternoon to all my sisters! Wish we were all spamming together last nite! Let's make a date and do it again sometime soon! I know I was racing RR to see who would own a page LOL she totally won! That girl is super fast!

LOL the concert thing is today in vegas...will you make it in time??..if not join pze, starry, lala, (ceci?) and many others in MN!

where is mae SarN!??? yoohooo...

Hiya Sarah!!! long time no see missy...hows ATC treating you??

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL the concert thing is today in vegas...will you make it in time??..if not join pze, starry, lala, (ceci?) and many others in MN!

AWWW RELE DANG IT I AM IN THE 'BEHIND CLUB' AGAIN! Oh well...I'll just have to dream and pretend :lmao:

Back to JLR...Yes Sarah I totally just rewatch JLR all the time...whenever I need to laugh, cry, or to feel inspired...it still rocks my world :wub: and without it I would have never met my wonderful sisters!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Back to JLR...Yes Sarah I totally just rewatch JLR all the time...whenever I need to laugh, cry, or to feel inspired...it still rocks my world and without it I would have never met my wonderful sisters!!!
:D SAME HERE HAHAHAHAHAH :) IT;S SO NICE TO CHAT WITHH ALL YOU GALS HE GUYS ARE A LOAD OF FUN! :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:D SAME HERE HAHAHAHAHAH :) IT;S SO NICE TO CHAT WITHH ALL YOU GALS HE GUYS ARE A LOAD OF FUN! :D
LOL we try our best and we are super nice too! No meanies in this group! If we can get all the sisters on at one time it would be crazy...we have a lot of spammers in this group, but I love you all anyways!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang Sy14 is super talented...I love that drawing...HOTTNESS jumping off that page!!!
Hmmmm is it a bird? A plane? Wait wait...ITS OUR PRINCE ATICHART!!! LMAO :loool:

OMG that is HELLA GOOD!...* i am super drooling over this drawing..dang sy14 super super talented!!!