Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
alright enough spamming from me, im going to sleep now. HUGS AND KISSES to all my sisters. i will definately talk to you tomorrow na.

pze

sarNie Adult
Wow.... that is so HOT to have all the sisters name on Aum sexy body...Love it thanks SethT for not forgetting your sister Van!!!! My name is in the middle of Prisna, Raiya, Starry, Sawla, and Cecilia they all around me.
Hey PZe... didnt get to chat with you yesterday..still miss you dear. :eek: :eek:

Ami... did you do the dance? Tell me you did just to make me and Moh Happy. :lol:
Starry... where are you? :huh:
hey vannie i know...i miss u too....didnt get to hop on yesterday......hope to catch u soon......

Okay, i just quickly added pze and lala just then.

be sure to spot ure name.
thanks seth....lolz....its hot....

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks seth for all the pics.....brings back the flame...hehe....

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HAPPY WEDNESDAY.......

cecilia

Staff member
muaha, hey this is aum avatar on ATC...lol i feel like im a
stalker now
:

what is that? .. crane martial art ? .. tiger are much better :lol:
the actual person was kidnap by RAIYA to the forbidden kingdom last night ja.
so what we have here are just picture :loool:

morning to all sisters .. happy wednesday and .. ah, i'm flying today to HEAVEN for maybe 1-2 hours
examining of what happen to earth creatures :loool:

i SEE VANNY .. you miss out the party last night, we got in high fever with the 4-5 of us .. and sala is MIA too :(

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Good Morning PZe... how ar you?

Raiya, MOh, Cecilia, Sarah, and RR looks like you girls had alot of fun spamming last nite without your most innocent sister Van... And YES IM THE MOST INNOCENT SISTER!!!! :loool:

AMi... hope your computer work soon!!!! Thanks for thinking of the JLR sisters when you at Num Concert.. We Love you missy!!! :wub: :kiss:

SethT...thanks for sharing all those pictures.. :dude:

Have a great Wednesday

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
what is that? .. crane martial art ? .. tiger are much better :lol:
the actual person was kidnap by RAIYA to the forbidden kingdom last night ja.
so what we have here are just picture :loool:

morning to all sisters .. happy wednesday and .. ah, i'm flying today to HEAVEN for maybe 1-2 hours
examining of what happen to earth creatures :loool:

i SEE VANNY .. you miss out the party last night, we got in high fever with the 4-5 of us .. and sala is MIA too :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: I know... I miss out on the party last nite too busy helping Harit plant trees on the JLR island for Earth Day. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Starry... where are you? Hope to talk to you soon. I 'heart' you lots!

Hello sarN... I see you!!! :unsure: :unsure:

ctg

sarNie Egg
er, is JLR this lakorn insteresting or attractive base on the story ? uh, I'm do not know anything, can give suggestions about this lakorn ? Everyone understand thai language when watch lakorns, hoping for sub. :(

cecilia

Staff member
er, is JLR this lakorn insteresting or attractive base on the story ? uh, I'm do not know anything, can give suggestions about this lakorn ? Everyone understand thai language when watch lakorns, hoping for sub. :(
if you ask me. i would say .. highly recommand but alot of us have different taste, what the sisters like might not suit you too but if you willing to give it a shot, then watch it ja. WISHBONE have this sub completely already in her YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I posted the link to her youtube link in the front page ..

i'm still in heaven watching over PARADISE :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

Hello ctg!!!!

JLR is super interesting and you can go to wishboniko on youtube for english sub for JLR... Hope that answer your question??

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
if you ask me. i would say .. highly recommand but alot of us have different taste, what the sisters like might not suit you too but if you willing to give it a shot, then watch it ja. WISHBONE have this sub completely already in her YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I posted the link to her youtube link in the front page ..
i'm still in heaven watching over PARADISE :loool:

Girl...you so fast.. you beat me to it!!!!

Paradise...huh??? Do you see me in paradise cuz I see you.. :lol: :lol: