Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
"what if he asks me for a date?"-Martin

"I have news for you, you are on a date"-Fraiser

I was channel surffing and this was a scene that came on from the show Fraiser.

Fraisers dad (Martin) pretended to be gay so that he wouldnt have to go on a date with Fraiser's girlfriends mom.
So then the girlfriend brought her uncle (Edward) over as a set up with Fraisers dad.
Martin had no idea that Edward was gay so the whole time he was pretending to be gay.
Edward asks Martin out on a date and Martin says that he's dating someone already.
So then Fraisers brother Niles comes over and Martin makes Niles pretend to be his boyfriend.
Of course Niles has no idea.
Fraiser, Niles, and Martin all go into the kitchen and talk.
Niles says "Now they think the best I can do is some old man with a cane".
Then later Niles breaks up with his dad and Edward says "the young ones never stay."

I just wanted to share! hahaha I thought that was funny! :loool:
:loool: god, that was funny, i didn't see this episode but FRAISER is funny.

i love the screen caps and the little storyline/convo that we have for them. it's cute. .. keep it flowing ..

and just trying to be on topic but my mind is wondering off elsewhere with FATED TO LOVE YOU .. i wanna spoil you gals with this. sarN saw the picture already
but aside from that, enjoy this hot moves. ATTENTION: WRITERS, wouldn't it be nice we get to see this on ATEAM :blush: OR one of you talent gals can write a short fic of what happen :p

Credit: asianfanatic

Raiya

sarNie Adult

--The pain was evident in his eyes...his heart clenched at the thought that he would never hold her again...touch her again...
he needed her close to him, always by his side...

--Soriya wanted to tell him the truth...that she too had feelings for him...
but how could she do that to her own cousin...she would need to walk away.

julye017

sarNie Adult
I like the pearl bracelet...I hope I can make one too...or much better ask my friend to make one for me...She's into doing a lot of accessories...LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
if writer want to take on that scene go watch eps 1 LMAO ....there missile , rocket , jet ...hhahaha