Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL... so much for me trying to me a good sister. No more weapons sharing with you!! LOL.

LOL... GP is a ninja monkey with a bright pearl white smile.

Nah uh!! I'm a ninja lady. Besides my Soraya outfits, I haven't decided on my ninja wardrobe yet. See my options below. Uh huh, I like the white hair maiden look like Li Bingbing in Forbidden Kingdom. :)

OR
-->need to work on my abs first though. :)
Oh no!!! Hide under the bedcovers and think good thoughts... like Aum topless. Then you won't remember to be scared. LOL
come on starry SHARE!!!!!! oOOoo i really like the white hair maiden...it does remind me of forbidden kingdom^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol ty rahut!...yea sorry i missed it earlier...man...i thought i was gonna go to bed at 1130 lol

but i end up reading thru the pages of jlr instead, trying not to be that far behind....

lol i will be there to support krit in bangkok dangerous too...hey wasnt there an old movie called bangkok dangerous already??? *i think i even own the movie too :huh:

anyways i will yell it for you girls ..when i go watch FK!...sometime this weekend...lol
well imma go get my beauty sleep now...see you all tuesday...! have a great one sisters! love you all very much!
yeah i wrote that i was going to sleep too...but then i stayed up watching my lakorns and chatting with you online^^

chakrit is HOTTT....and i think there was an older version...different though.....

HAVE FUN @ NUM'S CONCERT

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
seth i LOVE all you're gif and quotes....but YOU know full well that he is mine.....enough said....the gloves are off.....you want a fight..you got it...LET'S DUEL for HIM......................wah--tah....

JK

I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg, one last note. this page is full of me, like 9 replys in a row this page is so dedicated to me...how cool is that! btw, it's page 608 too <--- see a connection, 6 "0 8"...so that means im "08"! huh!
:loool: yes...that's is as close as you will ever be to harit :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Good Monday Morning Ladies

OMG...Im so behind!!! Good job ladies you got this thread to 600 pages... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: (thanks to RR for spamming and other sisters)

Raiya... Good luck on your story!!!

Miss you girls like crazy: PZE... Moh... Seth... Ami... Cecilia... Chen... Sweet GP... HB... LaLa... Prisna... Bong Raiya... Starry... SarN... and RR...

Hope to caught all you ladies soon!!! I know all you girls miss me more than you miss Harit or Aum.. Harit misses me the most!!! :loool: :loool: :loool:
thanks VAN :kiss: i miss you too...more than you will ever know...but............more than Harit or Aum...i don't know...just kidding...of course i do....PS Harit misses me the MOST.........you have been gone toooooooooooo long....you need to catch up and get with the times now.....harit is mine always^^ :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: i said that i would go to sleep earlier....but ended up on MSN chatting with my JLR sisters....ahahaha<--that's me^^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow ladies! Really now! These pages are getting outta control...I'm never gonna catch up!

See Starry! Here's JLR island...but my kung fu isn't that great yet...

My Ninja girl...but I'm still behind you and RR in the skills dept but I'll practice...promise LOL!

A big hello to all my wonderful sisters! I miss you guys soooo much!!! Not sure if I can be on tonight but deff tomorrow!!!