Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I see you ladies later some day , I can't join MSN this weekend since I'm babysit and have more than 20 make-up work and homwork to finish by Mon and Tues. Now, my niece is not feeling well, she have a headache and can't sleep, I really dont know what to do. Should I give her medicine. :stress out: I miss you all. HUGS and KISSES. :kiss:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

951. WOO HOO! we need to get one of them picture frame slideshows to play our JLR/SISTERS/ATEAM pictures on (our little mantel display LMAO)
952. OH YEAAA we would deff. change our phone number to (JLR) SIS-TERS ---> (557) 747-8377 IT"S THE FEVER HOTLINE
953. WOO HOO! hahaha we gona switch to that phone company ALLTEL and request a TOP 20+ CIRCLE cuz we got so many sisters and more keep comming =]
954. man we would put all our sisters in our TOP 20+ CIRCLE oh yeaaa unlimited free calling
955. HAHAHAHA we are getting our POST RANK in the JLR thread AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE LMAO GP IS CURRENTLY IN 3RD PLACE NOT FO LONG! ahhahhahaa
956. yes we love each other's quotes that we say them in real life and think about the person who said it
957. when a friend of yours is introducing you to someone new they automatically mention your JLR FEVER like its your name LMAO hahahha cuz now its a PART of you it is as important to know as our NAME hahaha
958. we need to get them shirts w/ the initials on them (like the first letter of your name) and buy the shirts w/ the letters J, L, R, F, E, V, E, R and wear them everyday of the week then on SATURDAY see if anyone notices what it spells out LMAO see perfect a letter shirt for everday of the week that say JLR FEVER oh yeaa that's how our clothes be PIMPIN
959. WOO HOO! we need to get a JLR BRAND! ahhaha you kno how them companies have their inital signatures CK (Calvin Klein), LV (Louis Vuitton), NYC (New York Company) etc. we be JLR (Jam Leuy Ruk) HAHHAHAH
960. we need our own JLR signature fragrance haahhahah exspecially bringing out that STRAWBERRY SCENT
961. we have to eat Chef Boyarde (the canned ravoli) cuz we need to TAME THE FIESTY BEAST inside us LMAO
962. dang we can't stand up for long periods of time now cuz we so used to sitting down hahahhah
963. WOO HOO! who's going to be our JLR'S NEXT TOP MODEL?
964. we are the JLR MCDONALDS cuz YOU LOVIN' IT
965. yes we all have our "labels" here we are known for our stuff like "she's the nicest sister, she's the most innocent, she's the best at finding info, she's the best at pictories, she's the best at singing, she's the best at playing the instrument, she's the best at making food, she's the most photogenic, she's the lister, she's the photoshopper, she's the spammer, she's the coconut thrower, she's Harit's wife PSHT! ahhahahhahaha etc.
966. OH YEAAA we got our whole schedule plans hahaha
967. yes we have to get our ENGRAVED PEARLS w/ our names on them
969. aren't ya'll glad i post the list in sections at a time LMAO if not it be BAM like a freakin fanfic novel ahhahha
970. we love LALA'S delicious bubble tea she made us (LMAO even if its been stale for a month LMAO jk jk jk) haha
971. yes if we are to give a important public speech (like for graduation, in front of a group of people, weddings etc.) at the end when we give our special thankx and credits we'll deff. give a very special shout-out to our sisters and how they've been with us for our JLR PERIOD and how much we love them
972. hahahhaha GP's very own JLR CHICKEN FARM is BAM AHMAZING
973. if one of the sisters were to get hurt (god forbid) and had to go to the hospital and you kno how like in the lakorns when someone gets rushed to the hospital and 2-3 people have to stand outside in the waiting room for the patient yea well ALL the sisters would be crowding the waiting room and the doctor comes out and goes "what relation are you to the patient?" and all 20 of ya'll reply "I"M HER SISTER" at once LMAO that look would be PRICELESS HAHHA
974. one day a novel/documentary will be on the JLR SISTERS watch it on the Discovery Channel
975. YES WE ARE READY FOR OUR "THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM" DATES THIS WEEKEND! <3
loveee your list GP...but what is #968?????did you miss it or am i the one that cannot see it????? well i forgot to ask but how did your singing thing for the JLR theme song go...hopefully i can hear you sing soon^^....anyways sorry again that i was here^^when i read this list...i kept laughing....anyways we are suppose to slow down our spamming remember..it is so hard though (grrrr) miss you :(
here to make it up:
"i don't care what they say....i'm in love with you....they tired to pull me away...but they don't know the truth that I LOVE YOU"

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he is my husband....got a problem....deal with it...if you can't...oh well your bad...because HARIT 2008/AUM/UMM was, is, and always will be mine^^
Yeah, I got a problem with you and I will deal with you later on when I'm done all my school work first, better watch out for TWIN 'S DIAPER. I dont have coconut the other sister threw at me so I have to use my babies diaper at you, RR. :lol:

LOVE YOU, RR but I love HARIT 2008/AUM/UMM more. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
gp i love ur list keep it coming.....there so true....

prisna catch u later too....hopefully ur not gone for too long.....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
GP love the list girl! keep it going! woo hoo the fever is never gonna die! LOL!

RR you gonna get into serious trouble...are you wifey number 2? Prisna already wife number 1 and she has twins too! :lol:

Where's Van? I'm sure she would disagree with you RR!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I see you ladies later some day , I can't join MSN this weekend since I'm babysit and have more than 20 make-up work and homwork to finish by Mon and Tues. Now, my niece is not feeling well, she have a headache and can't sleep, I really dont know what to do. Should I give her medicine. :stress out: I miss you all. HUGS and KISSES. :kiss:
awww...finish your hw....we'll talk later....i hope your niece is feeling better^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GP love the list girl! keep it going! woo hoo the fever is never gonna die! LOL!

RR you gonna get into serious trouble...are you wifey number 2? Prisna already wife number 1 and she has twins too! :lol:

Where's Van? I'm sure she would disagree with you RR!
wifey number 2...you know what they say...second is the best :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I got a problem with you and I will deal with you later on when I'm done all my school work first, better watch out for TWIN 'S DIAPER. I dont have coconut the other sister threw at me so I have to use my babies diaper at you, RR. :lol:

LOVE YOU, RR but I love HARIT 2008/AUM/UMM more. :p
i'll be ready for you prisna.....and your diapers...if you've forgotten but i study under stewie (family guy) and he wears a lot of diapers...so yeah.....:lol:

LOVE YOU TOO, PRISNA but i LOVE HARIT 2008/AUM/UMM waaaaaaaaaay more :D