Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Sala: I havent talk to you in like FOREVER too. where are you girly? i miss you lol.
98: um, who's the older one? i thought of i was the youngest or least one of the younger one. but anyways, ure still suck with that name lmao.
ami: hey, did you get my email? with harit's jogging pictures...

anyways, im not going to be on msn tonight. too lazy plus i have to catch up with watching lakorns. i have been spamming too much with EL and 98 too much i getting so tired easilier.

I MISS MY SISTERS! i hopefully talk to you's tomorrow kk.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
MISS MY JLR SISTERS! My internet is disconnected(maybe something wrong with the phone line), hope my bro gets it fix and work soon so I can join you ladies again. Right now, I'm at school, thank to friend , she give me a new site where you can surf and browse the web anonymously at school. :yahoo: HUGS AND KISSES FOR MY JLR SISTERS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How everyone New Year? Did anyone got wet?
On Sunday, it was fun, I got wet and baby powder on my face!
:yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
BAM! AMAZING .. SY14 drew this

i posted the rest at ateam forum : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...;st=0&#last

is that picture really AFF? .. yup. it's an old photoshoot ja. VERY DANGEROUS ..

cikna- more weight? .. i think aff's trying to set that aside b/c she once was meaty before .. i think she looks good now. Make me wanna lose my extra pounds :lol:
WOW, Thank for sharing the drawing of my husband! I LOVE IT! Sy14 is so talent! :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO thanks raiya just what i needed...

yes Umm, im having a great day so far. *would be better if you were here with me! :ph34r:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
VANSANEE! i tried commentin u but then it got screwed up and the YT put the coment isent u on my page its rele weird lmao i'll try again later and starry u too i typed u this whole long story thing and it said it was error and like erased the whole thing i typed!!!!!!!!! ugh lmao i miss u both com ebak!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
shoot...sorry bau i forgot to answer you..lol

yes i did get the email...korp jai na n'sao!!!

im doing great sala...and you??

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks raiya i love the card...hehe....hotness....

prisna miss u too havent seen u in days....

hello to all my JLR sisters....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Sala: I havent talk to you in like FOREVER too. where are you girly? i miss you lol.
98: um, who's the older one? i thought of i was the youngest or least one of the younger one. but anyways, ure still suck with that name lmao.
ami: hey, did you get my email? with harit's jogging pictures...

anyways, im not going to be on msn tonight. too lazy plus i have to catch up with watching lakorns. i have been spamming too much with EL and 98 too much i getting so tired easilier.

I MISS MY SISTERS! i hopefully talk to you's tomorrow kk.
you're 98.....not me.....wait how old are you???? ahahaha go watch your lakorns....this is the best time because we are slowing down on spamming.....anyways...i got off just a few minutes before you got on....just missing each other :( maybe today we can...hopefully we can talk......i will stay up later hopefully~unless i get really tired or my harit 2008/aum/umm wants me to go to sleep (w/ him) :lol: