Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
Ok, ok. i know this telenovela. it's like the male lead's body was taken by another soul isn't it? he is this rich man who was old and married a young wife. then, the young wife had an affair with another man. the rich man died but his soul transferred into mario cimarro's character? it was shown last year on malaysian paid tv. which part is it now?
OMG you know it!!! goshh...I love this telenovela so much...We're still on the early part of the drama...
Just on the part of the soul was transferred now to mario and he's so confused...he doesn't even recognized the wife and son who's claiming him...

cikna

sarNie Adult
selamat malam, RR. semoga bermimpikan yang indah-indah (translation: good nite, RR. sweet dreams!)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
EL: i think 98 means "tonight" in her time...but we're gonna be sleeping by then lol...so maybe it's just us tonight on ATEAM, me you and cikna.

cikna

sarNie Adult
OMG you know it!!! goshh...I love this telenovela so much...We're still on the early part of the drama...
Just on the part of the soul was transferred now to mario and he's so confused...he doesn't even recognized the wife and son who's claiming him...
oh, gosh. imagine aum and aff played in a similar kind of lakorn?? wouldn't that be hot or what??? :lol:

julye017

sarNie Adult
EL: i think 98 means "tonight" in her time...but we're gonna be sleeping by then lol...so maybe it's just us tonight on ATEAM, me you and cikna.

yeah! but if it's tomorrow night on her time then it's almost morning in our time so we can still spam with her though....OMG so many time in my post! LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
EL AND CIKNA, wanna go of to ATEAM...we're gonna flood this thread with random convo lmao. which it already has lmao.