Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
Notice or not...In JLR, harit and soriya are to used to each other that they can sense each other's presence. e.g: when soriya was crying in episode 10, she immediately knew harit was behind her. in episode 12, harit immediately knew it was soriya the counter filling in some hospital's forms even though he didn't see her face....awww.... :wub:
You are so right!!! maybe they used to each other since they live in an island together for so long...you know...the feeling where there you just really have to feel it

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol cikna...im not hiding na, just went to check out the 'SAY YOU LOVE ME' thread for anymore update...sadly there's none.
btw ellem, you can call me BAU...all the sisters call me that, it's shorter to type too lol...

julye017

sarNie Adult
lol cikna...im not hiding na, just went to check out the 'SAY YOU LOVE ME' thread for anymore update...sadly there's none.
btw ellem, you can call me BAU...all the sisters call me that, it's shorter to type too lol...

yeah!!! BAU :D so you are bau...I was wondering a while ago who is bau mentioned in some of the posts of RR! :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm around. I am updating my blog. Seth, is it ok if I used some of the banners and posters on ATeam and put them on my blog? :huh:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I'm around. I am updating my blog. Seth, is it ok if I used some of the banners and posters on ATeam and put them on my blog? :huh:
yeah, it's all cool cikna...i guess what on ATEAM is for everyone to share and look at. what's your blog site about anyways...thai star/lakorn?