Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
sarN this is for you

see that's how GP jungle rolls i found u a red chick LMAOOO see how much i love you? now lookin for CHENEDA's BLUE one lmao

OH YEAAA THAT"S HOW I OWN THIS PAGE LMAO

stalling me from my lab report LMAO

cikna

sarNie Adult
Moh, luv the update on pictories!! That really made my day. BTW, congrats for making the 1000th post!!U are the ultimate spammer in my book! B)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
moh calm down i'll get it LMAO where are u on MSN? i need you to upload the pixs on PB cuz i can't see them fn lapptop!!!!!!!!! i'm like DIEING ove rhere forreal

cikna

sarNie Adult
It's 10.00 am here in Malaysia. Me, I'm at the office, abusing government's property for JLR purposes. Hahahaha!!! :p

sulad

sarNie Adult
umm darling how could i forget you i LOVE you geez u got hit by coconuts to much LMAO well DARLING u haven't been ON so much to talk to your GP so i see how much YOU love ME hm......... LMAO didn't u watch the vdo geez theres black brown and yelllow now pick and hurry up and get on MSN kk

kk i g2g i love you al hugs and kisses!
Goshy.
What's up with the GEEZ?
Tssh.
Yes I see how much you love me now.
Me love you too.
KEKEKE.
Sorry haven't been on much.
Just have been so caught with school and work.
Also everytime when I comeon, you're off.
So that's why.
But yeah I'll love the Yellow Chick.
But make sure that nobody have it.
I want to be special.
HAHAHA.
Heart you.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Vansanee! Where are you dear?
I'm going to get off MSN soon.
I just put a load of laundry into the washer.
When thats done and dry..I think thats when we'll hit the road.
Well maybe..Well see..LOL
I'm sure I'll still be on when and if you get on.
If not...I'll miss you dear!

Your now my second fav!
Ceci took your spot.

She said if she had super powers for just one day. She would fly all the way to Thailand and lazer in my name on Prince Aticharts arm.

Gosh that was super sweet.

How are you going to top that Vansanee?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Vansanee! Where are you dear?
I'm going to get off MSN soon.
I just put a load of laundry into the washer.
When thats done and dry..I think thats when we'll hit the road.
Well maybe..Well see..LOL
I'm sure I'll still be on when and if you get on.
If not...I'll miss you dear!

Your now my second fav!
Ceci took your spot.

She said if she had super powers for just one day. She would fly all the way to Thailand and lazer in my name on Prince Aticharts arm.

Gosh that was super sweet.

How are you going to top that Vansanee?
Cecilia...my favorite sister if you can also lazer in my lovely name on Aum's other arm...I will love you forever :wub: :wub:

Moh...You will see what I got for you...just wait and see... my sister Moh :yahoo: :yahoo:

pze

sarNie Adult
hi GP.....ive been busy...miss u too.....im talking with the other sisters rite now dont see u though....but its ok ill be on tomorrow.....hehe...xoxo....

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i can't believe no one ask to have it imprint on his chest .. next to his heart :loool:

CIKNA don't' feel bad b/c of us, there's job for govt as well .. so use it up to your own pleasure :wub: play safe, don't get yourself caught wondering off . :p