Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
woooo weeee :clap:
sessy! (lmao i know it's sexy but i wanted to fobb it up)
He is so fine, always want him to win JRL's NEXT TOP MODEL! :yahoo: :drool:

gp...sorry i left u hanging....it got busy so i couldnt get back to the comp....

prisna its ok i saw ur g2g so i figured u were in a hurry....xoxo
Awww, :kiss:

Huh... that's some pose. :) No one else can come close~ hands down, Aum wins the competition!!!!!! Yay!!!!
He wins the competition and plus my HEART! :wub:
Look @ him working "it" :loool:
He working "it" just to win my HEART! Should I give it up to HIM? Ohh yeah I should. :yahoo:, btw I have his heart and he have mine since we met. :yahoo:

I know my man is so damn HOT! :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoooooo... it looks like Aum's looking around the forest for the JLR sisters. Cause you know everyone's tied down somewhere in the jungle/tree/or train track. Even the last sister tied herself up too~ cause that would only be fair. :lol:

Who's he gonna rescue first?...:spin:
You know he was looking for me and I be the first to be rescue! :yahoo: :p So other JLR sisters please dont tied yourself up. :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
So SEXY and HOT.
Making me drool.
That thin shirt giving me a good view of his HOT 6 pack body too.
Just makes it even better.
KEKEKE.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao did you guys notice how in the begining i credited ATC on the pic..
gosh it just got so annoying after a while plus their water mark is all over the pic..
future reff...cred to ATC for all the pics!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Cute in a way! Look like he mad at some of JLR sisters again :lol: HE wants the girls to stop chasing after him. I can tell he tired and mad. :lol:
What????? No way... Aum could never be mad at us... he loves the attention. :wub: His running away gives him the daily exercise he needs to keep up that hot bod~ and as for us? We get to see that HOT bod. Haha... it all works out in the end. :)

Makes me want to read it all over again! :loool:
Me too... I wanna go re-read too. I love the caps on this one.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOOOOooooOOOooo
Forgot to add that in the One Night A Week caption...
The way he's saying her name is like the way he said it when he asked what her name was when they got back to BK :yahoo: