Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hello GP!!!!
Sorry I cant make it tonite... I have family coming over and I dont know how long they are staying... I'm so Sorry GPI guess I will see your vdo tomorrow....sorry again dear... I love you :wub: :wub:

Raiya...love the flower is so beautiful.... I miss you dear

Starry...where have you been...we're miss you so much :(

Moh... I love your bb is very nice and big too...

If I cant make it later to MSN tonite... Wish you girls have a wonderful friday night and sweet dreams... Love all you guys so much

BYe!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
van own the page .. i was a step too slow ..

trying to look for new update and pictures of the yesterday 'SUPPOSE' fitting day .. no such luck. driving me nuts!!

wow. we're getting close to the 500 mark. . spam away .. let's see. each page needs 20 post. that's 6 pages away .. 120 post .. all the sister REQUIRE to spam less than 20 post today to get to 500 pages :loool: ..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
no..it's not a pond..I think it's dirt for the garden.
we do have a hot tub though if "our" little bro wants to play in a pond.
yummm I have sticky rice too..
but I want red sticky rice..gosh that prcocess takes me a while...
mmmm sticky rice and magos yummmm...
i'm still eating pickels and dried crushed pepers. yummmm.....
no i'm not on yet...but i'll sign on right after this.

LMAO i had sticky rice too i'm full now hehhehehe O YEAAA HOT TUB EVEN BETTER lmao wow i rele thought that looked like a pond thing HAHHAHHA

I see sawla!!!!!! Hello my dearest! :) How was your day off from school? I had the day off from work too, but have been busy taking my sisters here and there all day.
Awwww.... ami, that is so cute. :wub: Naming baby chicks after your lovers at the time.
STARRY! i made a present for u all today ahhahah get on MSN

Hello GP!!!!
Sorry I cant make it tonite... I have family coming over and I dont know how long they are staying... I'm so Sorry GPI guess I will see your vdo tomorrow....sorry again dear... I love you :wub: :wub:

Raiya...love the flower is so beautiful.... I miss you dear

Starry...where have you been...we're miss you so much :(

Moh... I love your bb is very nice and big too...

If I cant make it later to MSN tonite... Wish you girls have a wonderful friday night and sweet dreams... Love all you guys so much

BYe!!!!!
aww chi vansanee kk watch it wen u can kk i love you! hugs and kisses

CECILIA where are u darling? not on MSN i see change that hahahha well i g2g in a few cuz mom wants to watch nang tard

kk my vdo is almost done i just need to put it on YT kk

Raiya that pix is HOTT =] i love you and miss u have fun kk

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hi! to all of my JLR Sisters.
How's it going today?
Hopefully you gals are doing great.
Anything that I missed out today.
Much Love to all of the JLR Sisters.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey sisters...wow how we go about spamming when i dont see anyone of you online LOL

starry: yea i miss my ducklings...they were smart too..follows me everywhere i went, had to teach em some tricks...like sit when told which it did...i got an A on it too, we get to keep em but sadly i gave em away to my classmate. i wonder if hes breeding them.. :lmao:

look at moh...going color krazy over there lol

girl is that sticky rice and mangos? i like mine with that durian sauce...mmm making myself drools!

i still havent made my sticky rice with coconut yet! got kinda lazy.

i might do it tomorrow..will see!

neena

sarNie Adult
HEY! everyone!! i miss this thread!! its not as lively as it use to be... :( i'm glad that everyone is still here though!! haha...i sure miss jlr and its now april...well, i'm just spamming here...haha...joining the club! well, good night, i'm off gotta work on sat...sucks but life is still on my back.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Ami!!!!I see you dear... :unsure: :unsure:

I thought GP is off from school today...where is she?

How is everyone this beautiful Friday??

First Person to be on page 493...Wow!!!! First person to be with Aum too(please dont be jealous of Me...LOL)... :yahoo: :loool:
You be the first one that didn't get Aum. :loool: Love you but I still love my Aum! :wub:
van own the page .. i was a step too slow ..

trying to look for new update and pictures of the yesterday 'SUPPOSE' fitting day .. no such luck. driving me nuts!!

wow. we're getting close to the 500 mark. . spam away .. let's see. each page needs 20 post. that's 6 pages away .. 120 post .. all the sister REQUIRE to spam less than 20 post today to get to 500 pages :loool: ..
:lol: Ceci know alot detail. I can't believe we almost reach 500 mark. Keep JLR alive sisters!
this is for my FAVORITE sister VANSANEE <3 :wub:

see i'm on ur straw =]
MOH U CAN"T STEAL THIS ONE
Looking good, I might steal it. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HEY! everyone!! i miss this thread!! its not as lively as it use to be... :( i'm glad that everyone is still here though!! haha...i sure miss jlr and its now april...well, i'm just spamming here...haha...joining the club! well, good night, i'm off gotta work on sat...sucks but life is still on my back.
Yeah, we still keeping it alive even though it end! Miss you too, hope to see you around!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
nah don't worry it won't be quiet today cuz GP is gona be here all day SPAMMING LMAO ahahahhaha just wait haha <3 ur sigg btw

Looking good, I might steal it. :lol:
*SHAKES HEAD* NO NO. NO ONE STEALS MY VANSANEE'S PRESENT i'll find presents for the rest of u kk hahah

last nite i tried uploading my vdo to YT and sendspace and mediafire and megaupload but it didn't work technical difficulties so tryin again this morning its loading atm so i'll have it up for u all

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hello my beautiful ladies! I missed you all last nite, I came on really late! OMG GP is here huh...I'm sure there will be massive BAM here and BAM there LOL--I love you girl!

Wishing you all a great Saturday, I'm off to see my mom...I think I won't be back online till really late again (or not at all!) :eek:

Until next time...sending you all my love :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol whatever raiya i will see you at night!

i will be away too...hope my sisters have a great day tooday...i wish i can sit here and spam away too!!!

neena missy join us...busy or not! ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
nah don't worry it won't be quiet today cuz GP is gona be here all day SPAMMING LMAO ahahahhaha just wait haha <3 ur sigg btw
*SHAKES HEAD* NO NO. NO ONE STEALS MY VANSANEE'S PRESENT i'll find presents for the rest of u kk hahah
last nite i tried uploading my vdo to YT and sendspace and mediafire and megaupload but it didn't work technical difficulties so tryin again this morning its loading atm so i'll have it up for u all
Cool GP, I'm getting a present too. :yahoo: I can't wait! :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You need to talk to me lil Sawla.... You dont have school on Friday..right???? :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hello.. GP...Raiya and my sweet sweet Prisna (my #1 harit taker)
HELLO TO MY JRL SISTERS! Van, we can have HARIT battle tonight! :p HE will always be MINE! :yahoo:
Aww prisna get well soon! big hug to all my sisters!

your new banner of Aff and Aum is hot!

I see you Van, GP!!!

Dang what an image Harit soaking wet then he has to undress....bad thoughts!
Thank you bong! Think about Harit soaking wet and has to undress make me so blush. :blush: