Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
me and my little sister had a conversation about aff and aum...and he said he kinda looks like a monkey...which we both agree on...at times, aum kinda looks like a monkey... :lol: :lol: (its the ears) then we were looking at pictures of aff and we thought she looked like a horse....hahaha...i'm sorry...i love them but i have to admit that...only to my jlr sisters though!! :lol: :lol:

LMAO hahhaha yeaa i made some animal observations a while bak lmao i think i put them on the list darling do u have MSN? did i already ask u that? i can't remebner LMAO

I LOVE YOU ALL HUGS AND KISSES! <3

Vansanee ima have a talk w/ u tomara missy

BAO girl i hope u kno u didn't get on

PRISNA AND STARRY WHERE ARE U DARLINGS???

CECILIA! i miss you!

SARN darling i need to catch up this weekend i still need to get u that MSN link LMAO i love you <3

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
LMAO hahhaha yeaa i made some animal observations a while bak lmao i think i put them on the list darling do u have MSN? did i already ask u that? i can't remebner LMAO
CECILIA! i miss you!
SARN darling i need to catch up this weekend i still need to get u that MSN link LMAO i love you <3

You need to talk to me lil Sawla.... You dont have school on Friday..right???? :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hello.. GP...Raiya and my sweet sweet Prisna (my #1 harit taker)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
CECILIA! i miss you!
About to take some medicine and go to sleep. Miss my JLE SISTERS! HUGS AND KISSES GOODNITE! :kiss:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You need to talk to me lil Sawla.... You dont have school on Friday..right???? :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hello.. GP...Raiya and my sweet sweet Prisna (my #1 harit taker)
I might go or might not go to school tomorrow since I dont feel well.

pze

sarNie Adult
jjinxx.....lolz....the soaked wet....gosh wat a scene that would be......

pze

sarNie Adult
omg gp i just realized were gonna hit that 1000 mark.....ahhhh we gotta celebrate.....this is gonna be awesome.....hehe....

prisna i hope u feel better....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Aww prisna get well soon! big hug to all my sisters!

your new banner of Aff and Aum is hot!

I see you Van, GP!!!

Dang what an image Harit soaking wet then he has to undress....bad thoughts!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww prisna get well soon! big hug to all my sisters!

your new banner of Aff and Rome is hot!

I see you Van, GP!!!
Thank you. I have 3 HOTTEST GUYs, Aum,Ken,Rome. :drool: :drool: :drool: I wish Aff and Rome pair up in the future.

pze

sarNie Adult
prisna i think well get to see that for sure....rome n aff....n gotta agree the new banners are stunning......

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Thank you. I have 3 HOTTEST GUYs, Aum,Ken,Rome. :drool: :drool: :drool: I wish Aff and Rome pair up in the future.

Yes Prisna you got Rome and Ken... Hot Guys...Lucky you!!!!
But Aum is MIne...all mine.... :loool: :loool: :yahoo:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hmmmmm Van....i think you have a whole lotta sisters who disagree with you on that....are you sure you want them to come out of the jungle and hunt you down for that??? :lol:

Again i only want to be his friend...well if he insists...maybe more lol :blush:

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmmmmm Van....i think you have a whole lotta sisters who disagree with you on that....are you sure you want them to come out of the jungle and hunt you down for that??? :lol:

Again i only want to be his friend...well if he insists...maybe more lol :blush:
sure. i bet you are the first to snatch him away. lmao. :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol, it's okay ceci...maybe next time cause now we've got 'meeting organisors'...ahem moh and ami, when's the next meeting? any dates?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL seth!...let me talk with moh first... :lol: (shall we do a monthly meeting..?)

dang you girls stayed up an hr after i left!? :blink: