Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah i saw that.....its kinda weird seeing the couples changed...i miss seeing aum n aff together.....ahhh...maybe there will be more of them in the future besides botun.....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
rahut-rissaya...thanks for sharing that vdo...I cant wait to see Ken and Aff together!!!! Wow...Ann and Aum play as crazy people!!!

PZe...not working today dear...Hello!!!!!

LaLa and GP be good!!!!!

Breezelda... love the vdo...that's HOt

chenni.....welcome to the JLR family....we are fun and crazy girls but we love each other very much(tought love sometime)...

Raiya...Smart girl you better run!!!! :loool:

Hello to all my JLR sisters.... Happy Monday...

Need to go read dont want to be in the behind club forever with starry... :loool: Right....Ami???

pze

sarNie Adult
hi van.....i am at work.....jumping in n out of the thread to see wats updated thats all....hehe.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Vdo of Aum and JLR fans in the Phuket Concert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m_Ot6DiqtA
thanks van....i watch it over and over....i'm so jealous of those girls...they got to be hugged and kissed by aum.......i wish i was the one he did that too.....and that girl was so cute at the very end when she repeated the line for the promotion of aum and aff for voting for the senator...just love seeing aum smile :wub: ...i kind of felt bad for art...he didn't get that much attention since they really loved aum (maybe it's only in this segment)^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL right Vansanee!!

Lala: beautiful! love all of the banners/sig thingy! (whatever they are called)

Breezelda....love the new mv...i love seeing Harit's face before going to bed! LOL

Chenni welcome to the JLR thread!

ps what happen to our date last night sisters (ie. GP, Ceci :huh: )!!!!??? lol

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i know. i'm bad at this .. i have catch up work to do .. but today inspection went well. ..and that's good. will be back to chat .. have to pick lil bro from dentist. and its' snowing too :(

breezelda, i got teary on your mv .. i miss ATEAM together so bad :lmao: thank you for the beautiful song and mv na kha. :wub:

GRACE. i will try to reupload that for you.. sorry, i totally forgot about it. get too sidetrack these days :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what April is just around the corner and you guys are still getting snow!? :eek:

cool, glad the inspection went well.

i was too caught up in trying to see the sweat mark that moh had mention in the mv...btw moh what time was the sweat thing on LMAO i really really didnt blink at all! :blink:

neena

sarNie Adult
you know, something just popped into my head. JLR was supposedly a ann+ken lakorn right? then they gave the roles to aum and aff (which was the best thing they did for fans!) now that ken/ann and aum/aff are the most popular pairs in thailand they are switching it around...i wonder what the feedback would be....in my opinion... whose a hit or miss...

aum and aff...of course they started the JLR fever which will never die.
ken and ann...all for Oum Ruk...they were famous for that...

:lol: :lol: now switching it around.
ken and aff....just looking at the couple, i believe they will be a hit...they're pretty good looking together. i hope the story of jai rao will be as good as the couple looks.
ann and aum...i am still not use to them at all...i think aff found a new good match but not aum...he only suits aff on-screen to me. i think they won't hit as a couple. i can't feel the chemistry even when i watch the BTS shots on utube.

i am actually looking forward to Jai Rao more then I am looking forward to aum and ann's new one. :ph34r:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
you know, something just popped into my head. JLR was supposedly a ann+ken lakorn right? then they gave the roles to aum and aff (which was the best thing they did for fans!) now that ken/ann and aum/aff are the most popular pairs in thailand they are switching it around...i wonder what the feedback would be....in my opinion... whose a hit or miss...

ken and aff....just looking at the couple, i believe they will be a hit...they're pretty good looking together. i hope the story of jai rao will be as good as the couple looks.
ann and aum...i am still not use to them at all...i think aff found a new good match but not aum...he only suits aff on-screen to me. i think they won't hit as a couple. i can't feel the chemistry even when i watch the BTS shots on utube.

i am actually looking forward to Jai Rao more then I am looking forward to aum and ann's new one. :ph34r:

Neena...Girl I ToTally agree with you on this... :ph34r:
Ken and Aff do look good together and yes.. hope the lakorn will be as good as the couple looks...Im with you neena.. :ph34r:
(Wish that Aff have the same hair in JLR for the new lakorn with Ken)

Will always support my Man in any lakorn he's in...Go HARIT(AUM) :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: Aum Fever....

fun

Expired Sarnie
did you gals read, SB thread will try to outbeat JLR :p i did mention that in order to outbeat JLR .. they needs to have graphicer, fanfiction writers, mv makers, instrumental player, and least forgot to ADD FAN ACTINGS in there to catch up to the JLR crave . :p
lmao, okay that would be fun. but i want to see aum and ann lakorn battle it off with ken and aff. right now i am rooting for aum and ann, too cool to have two mentally ill person fall in love --> i still can't get over that. don't get me wrong i still want to see ken and aff lakorn. sounds cute, ken a superstar and aff is his agent --> i am not so sure yet but she works for him right? Anyways, I am writing a fanfics for Ken and Ann SB already. Yep Ann rapes Ken, the opposite, I have the plot ready and the prolouge. I know I hate it, I have to finish JRL 2 too. And guess what I have another one with Aum and Aff, a comedy revenge lmao, i thinks its going to be sad. I will talk more about it in the fan fiction thread.

ps you can also hear Punch singing in the bg...she kinda help drown my bad voice too LMAO
At least you had the guts to do it. I am staying away. LMAO my voice can really make a lot of people die.

I still miss JLR ATEAM too. :lol:
This lakorn is still on the top of my fav. list.
Though I have to sub SB and I'm addicted to it now, but I didn't get fever like I did with JLR and ATEAM.
You better and that is a threat. Just kidding, thanks for all the subs.

Oh Gosh! The forum is very much alive though the posts are not as insane as before. Thank you for keeping it alive! :lol: So, some JLRians are now in Sawan Bieng forum? Is the the drama as insanely inflicted as JLR? Whatever it is, JLR 2008 rocks all the way!
I still feeling it. I think its quite more insane than before. lmao all those dirty fanfictions well I don't want to be pointing fingers but some of these girls influenced me to write some wild scenes in JRL 2. got alot more to go.

fun

Expired Sarnie

I didn't like the fact that they switch them around. I can still not forget Ken and Ann and Aum and Aff.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL~ i have the guts?! go sing and i will be the judge k? (i wont be like simon) LOL

yea Aff & Umm all the way!!!

i miss them so much!!! the only thing keeping me from going krazy is the fan fic!! please keep them coming ... :lol:

GP ~~ can you see me now!??

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
This will be great! Thanks for the meeting! I will be there! Can't wait!
Dal darling i was meaning to ask you i remember u saying that u were ordering the JLR karaoke in my JLR thread and i wanted to kno if u got it yet and if the karoke is just the instrumentals or does it have Punch/Boydpod singing in the backround cuz i'm trying to look for the just the instrumental one and if it is could you please upload it for me darling? just let me kno kk <3

Sure, sure, sure.
Excuses.
Nope I didn't Sweetie.
You did.
Hopefully you throw a coconut with poop so it can get on your head again. =P
---------------

I was bored so I mess around with PS and here's what I got. Sorry it's not the best. I'm still learning. :D

LALA DARLING THESE ARE HAWT i love you! hmm.......asking for a coconut poop fight are we? hehhehehhehehheheh

Hey one question: have you hardcore JLR sisters posted at the SB thread yet? It's seem like they are moving very quickly with the posts number like JLR did.
I'm so tempted to post something over there soon...argh save me :(!
<_< LMAO GP too JLR HARDCORED to post or go to the SB thread hehehe forreal i can't bring myself to it i'd prob. die haha can't cheat on my JLR and Ateam don't worry seth darling i'll save you *ties u to tree w/ Ceci and who was that other person?* LMAO keep em company haha but no i haven't posted in that thread i haven't even been over there lmao

^lol raiya...haha "no jungle fights for tonight, lets save the coconuts, skittles guns, and such for another time" <---LMAO!
haahaaha we have PLENTY i think a couple coconuts and skittles wouldn't hurt

Well i'm just saying, when all the ladies are in here it gets crazy...ppl getting tied to the train tracks (me), trees (me), locked up in jungle huts (was that me?)...hmmm i guess i'm always in trouble...but like i tell van and GP...i'm innocent, i only want to "talk" to harit...well maybe more....LOL (runs away before Van finds me thinking about her man again) ahahahaha :lol:
UMM EXCUSE ME DARLING WHO"S THE ONE THATS SAVED U FROM ALL THIS? yea yea thats rite ur GP yeaaaa uh huh see yea all raiya want is to hold his hand and kiss him on the check LMAO hahhahahhahhahahaaaa psht see there goes them "innocent" lies agian *shakes head* LMAO i love you darling i rele do <3 haa

Hello my JLRian sisters. :D

Wow!! I am behind in here! *repeat* "I Will catch up."

You gals know youtube quality sux, I'll put up a download link to the original video tomorrow since it's like 1:30 a.m. here *California time zone* :p
yes darling catch up! hehehe YT coment btw i miss you darling! i hardly see u in here hahah that MV IS HAWT btw <3 geez another californian hahhah GP needs to move closer to ya'll

Also it's not me, it's Sala.
I say that IF/HOPEFULLY Sala throw then it'll happen.
HAHAHA.
:eek: -_- no no SALA isn't the one who started it okkkk geez get it straight LMAO girl don't HOPEFULLY me hahahhahahhahahah would u rather a coconut w/ pee instead of poop? LMAO i could get that arranged hahahahhahah just kidding..........hehehheehehe i love you!!............haha

rahut-rissaya...thanks for sharing that vdo...I cant wait to see Ken and Aff together!!!! Wow...Ann and Aum play as crazy people!!!

PZe...not working today dear...Hello!!!!!

LaLa and GP be good!!!!!

Breezelda... love the vdo...that's HOt

Hello to all my JLR sisters.... Happy Monday...

Need to go read dont want to be in the behind club forever with starry... :loool: Right....Ami???
Vansanee! u not working today y u not on MSN? i miss you! hehehhehehe go go go!

ps what happen to our date last night sisters (ie. GP, Ceci :huh: )!!!!??? lol

ugh AMi darling i was on last nite lol for like 5 secs i MSNed u to tell the others i love them and send them my love lmao hahhahhah and u reply bak hey sala? LMAO hahahhahah i promised i get bak on after nang tard but my mom used up all my time and by the time she finish it time to go to bed so i sneaked on real quick and MSNed u hahaha see PROMISE KEPT lmao

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! welcome Chenni darling!

kk i added more sisters to my list heeheeheheh

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMFG I SEE STARRY GIRL U BETTER STAY RITE THUR AND GET ON MSN I HAVEN"T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER LIKE 038265826043697247646923 YEARS no kidding i kept track LMAO haa get on MSN! and Ami darling inever see u on lmao haaaahahaahha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOOOOOOOOO! YAY I FOUND OUT TODAY I HAVE NO SKOOL ON FRIDAY! WOOOOOOO! hehehhe more JLR time w/ my sisters! hah keke ima make another WILD IMAGINATION WALLIE thing lmao but GP always remain the most innocent LMAO hahahhahhah

neway hahah JLR STORYTIME!!

kk well today my nice looking Harith lookalike in my french class that sits in front of me in the first row on the other side of the room (that i told ya about lmao) well he was wearinng a red shirt today and i was looking at him HAHHA and he reminded me of Harit (der cuz he looks like him HAH) and i looked at his shirt and it was red which reminded me of sarN which reminded me of the STRAWBERRIES which reminded me of her fanfic which made me replay that part in the fanfic where Soriya tells Harit she has all this STRAWBERRY COSEMETICS and stuff and how she likes to wear red clothing it made me think how Harith said "that explains your red bra and undies" (or something like that) LMAO omg i thought i'd die hahahhahhhaha i kept grinning hahahhahhahahahah see this explains how our thought process if like a chain reaction BAM BAM BAM from the list hahaha and she wut we end up w/? lmao haha

kk gona do that JLR wallie thing

Rahut thanx for the clip i feel bad for watching it not Aum and Aff together =[ =[ =[ damn. can't wait til Botan Kleep Soodtai man my mom ask me has it aired yet everyday lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man...im like what is GP posting *taking forever...you basically quoted all the posts---LOL i still love you..ok i guess i wont ask if you can see me anymore...this thing is all screwed up :lol:

missy i was on ebuddy i accidentally closed your IM box...when i logged on this morning..i was on msn lol (did i confused you yet?) so whatever the last convo was i didnt get it on ebuddy ...hmm i will be home in a bit.

PS nang tard is not coming out today is it??? it is taking our "family time" away!! LOL

err i am behind on my lakorns too :( ..payak is coming out today!
(still havent finish the last two and half epis yet!)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
man...im like what is GP posting *taking forever...you basically quoted all the posts---LOL i still love you..ok i guess i wont ask if you can see me anymore...this thing is all screwed up :lol:

missy i was on ebuddy i accidentally closed your IM box...when i logged on this morning..i was on msn lol (did i confused you yet?) so whatever the last convo was i didnt get it on ebuddy ...hmm i will be home in a bit.

PS nang tard is not coming out today is it??? it is taking our "family time" away!! LOL

err i am behind on my lakorns too :( ..payak is coming out today!
(still havent finish the last two and half epis yet!)
LMAO i said the same thing about STARRY lmao a sec ago i just saw her posting and she took a while and now i see no post! i don't even see her name LMAO yeaa yeaa GP typing up a story here ^^^ LMAO had to share my JLR thought process BAM! hahahha yea nang tard is LONG but it good for the meantime hehe my mom likes it i like it to but not LOVE like JLR haha YAY u almost home me and chi vansanee and lynda are on! waiting for everyone DATE TONITEEEEEEE!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Uh oh!!! sawla's going boy crazy... thinking wild thoughts about the Harit look alike sitting next to her!!! Ha ha... I'm gonna jump on msn in a little bit. I miss you sawla~ haven't talked to you in ages.

Hi ami!!

Geez girls, patience... I was typing. :)

Hi,

I am a Taiwanese fan of JLR. For the past few weeks, I have seached news about JLR on the Internet and finally found out this forum to see more information about Aff and Aum, which made me really happy^^

There is another forum" SPICY Forum" which dicusses a lot of Thai lakorns, but recently, it seemed closed. Does anybody know what's going on with this forum?

Jennifer
Welcome, welcome!!! Join in on the JLR fun!!

van!!!!!!! First you ask me to join the club and then you want to run away and let me be the only member? This is the last time I join your club! J/K. :) I almost could throw another earthquake tantrum right here. LOL

For some reason, I'm looking forward to Aum & Ann's lakorn more. Not sure if too much action gonna happen in Jao Rao with Ken being a movie star and Aff just being his assistant. Is Jao Rao slap kiss at all? I like :slapandkissse3: .