Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

khmergal07

sarNie Egg
lol... anyways i download utada hikaru's new album..
and there's a song called prisoner of love and
i immediately thought of jamleuy ruk.. haha

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. that's super awesome. i shall go and hunt down that song now .. anything with PRISONER OF LOVE will do it for me .. :p

STD. WICKED ART :p love the list of FEVER .. pass 700 mark already .. wow !!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Rome, Aum, Film, Ken, Ann in Seesan news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqjNcnacAQ

breezelda dont listen to Bong Raiya and Starry.... I do have something to tell you!!!!! :loool: :loool:

Aum+Moh = pool side lovers........Whaaaaaaaaa Bong Raiya???????
Krit+Moh = pool side lovers
Aum + Van = Heaven & Paradise :loool:
Aum + Aff = Perfect lovers
Aum + JLR sisters = JLR lovers

Hello to all my JLR sisters...Hope everyone is having a good Monday...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hey GP...my lil princess that was good...and you want me to teach you??? haha i think it should be the other way around!!

Starry that was a cute Ling!! must be one hard head...LMAO

yea GP was that strawberry sticker one of those scratch and sniff one, for SarN!!??

Welcome to the family m_g!!!!
heheh tahnk you darling lol i was just messin around of what YOU taught ME heheheh i don't think its those scratch and sniff ones damn i haven't seen those stickers in such a long time NEED TO GO HUNTING FOR THEM! i saw the stickers were straweberries so i just had to buy them for sarN hahaha kk have to head bak to the craft store sometime soon hehehehe man i could spend $100+ at the craft store its great lmao

OMG! OMG, you guys...i was mucking around on my keyboard and somehow i managed to figure out the first part to the JLR theme song. ARGH, the song must have gotten to my head somehow...haha, im gonna try and figure out the rest of the notes. Wish me luck everyone, cause it gonna take a long time.

=O ok ok ok u have to figure it out for us kk darling! hahha ok ima take my flute out tonite and start on the endsong hehe

^wow. that's super awesome. i shall go and hunt down that song now .. anything with PRISONER OF LOVE will do it for me .. :p

STD. WICKED ART :p love the list of FEVER .. pass 700 mark already .. wow !!!
heheheh thank you darling but urs are like BAM! amazing hahahah i need to mess around some more hehehe yeaaaaaa past 700 WOO! man i love that one w/ the rhymes of our names LMAO hahhahahha

DARLINGS! my freakin MSN if messed up it won't let me sign on =[ =[ =[ so i have to fix it..........somehow......... haha but i'm on SW for now damn internet connection UGH ok i need to figure this out <3 HUGS AND KISSES!

cecilia

Staff member
^i like the beat of PRISONER OF LOVE :p

can't wait to see AT TEN special of AUM/ROME :wub:

http://profile.imeem.com/jS7CuTg/music/Jy5...isoner_of_love/
*** Complimentary Prisoner Of Love (english Translation) ***
With an indifferent face you tell a lie
Laughing until you feel sick
“Let’s have nothing but fun” you said

Feeling blue over desiring the impossible
Everyone is seeking tranquility
You’re struggling, but you’ve had enough
Now you’re chasing after a shadow of love

Since the day you appeared
My dull “everyday”s have begun to shine
Now I‘m able to think, “Feeling loneliness, being in pain - that’s not so bad”
I’m just a prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love

Through painful times and healthy times,
Stormy days and sunny days, let’s walk on together

I’m gonna tell you the truth
I chose an unforeseeable painful path
and you came to support me
You’re the only one I can call a friend

Fake displays of strength and avarice have become meaningless
I’ve been in love with you since that day
When I’m free, with time to spare, there’s no life in being alone
Just a prisoner of love

Oh... Just a little more
Don’t you give up
Oh don’t ever abandon me
If the cruelty of reality tries to tear us apart
We’ll be drawn more closely to one another
Somehow, somehow, I have a feeling we’ll be able to stand firm
Just a prisoner of love

Every day banalities quickly begin to shine brilliantly
You stole my heart that day
Loneliness and pain I thought I could deal with
I'm just a prisoner of love

Stay with me, stay with me
My baby, say you love me
Stay with me, stay with me
Don’t leave me alone again

*** THE THEME OF THE SONG does seem to go with our PRISONER OF LOVE too :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehehhe thank you darling ^^^^

CECI! COME BAK TO UR STD! I MISS YOU! lmao see we got the rhymes flowing lmao hahhhaha where have u been? i haven't talked to u in forever!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
hola chica, i was gonna come on msn with the sisters
but i got call of to do some movie marathon things. will be back later tonight to chitchat with the sisters.
ttly all later ^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hola chica, i was gonna come on msn with the sisters
but i got call of to do some movie marathon things. will be back later tonight to chitchat with the sisters.
ttly all later ^^

=[ =[ =[ lmao a movie marathon? haha kk hury bak! U NEED TO SAVE ME!! lmao i love you! hugs and kisses darling

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Muahahhahahahhahaha!!! I caught p'Aum online yesterday, conversing in english to thai fans. My heart was like pounding a thousand beats a minute lol.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
that is LOVELY! hehe tahnk you darling i need to work on PS today hehe no distractions lol

Muahahhahahahhahaha!!! I caught p'Aum online yesterday, conversing in english to thai fans. My heart was like pounding a thousand beats a minute lol.
=O hehe wut did he say? lmao

GOOD MORNING MY JLR SISTERS! how is everyone doing? ima be here all day hehehe hope everyone has a lovely day today! <3 HUGS AND KISSES

neena

sarNie Adult
i never seem to catch him online!! hahaha...when do y'all think is the best time anyway? hahaha..day or night for westerners? i wanna talk to him too!! i'm just kididng...i hardly go to ATC...but since i know that many ppl here keep seeing him, i'm eager.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
On the top of my head he said:

"I'm very happy that we all love each other na krub. I'm going to check out some picture then I will go."

Haha, isn't that so cute of him. Timing wise, I caught him online twice now...but me I live in AUS, but I think he comes on at night...which means it's morning or sleeping hours for US ppl.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, he comes on between 2:30-3:45 in the morning...only "krazy" stalkers thats stay up all night will get to catch him on..(aheeeem~ you know who you are :ph34r: ) :lol:

yea your heart might be beating 10x faster seeing his name at the bottom of the ATC screen LOL
(feels as if youre gonna have a heart attack)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
On the top of my head he said:

"I'm very happy that we all love each other na krub. I'm going to check out some picture then I will go."

Haha, isn't that so cute of him. Timing wise, I caught him online twice now...but me I live in AUS, but I think he comes on at night...which means it's morning or sleeping hours for US ppl.

hahah checking out some pixs aye? lmao hahahhah

yea, he comes on between 2:30-3:45 in the morning...only "krazy" stalkers thats stay up all night will get to catch him on..(aheeeem~ you know who you are :ph34r: ) :lol:

yea your heart might be beating 10x faster seeing his name at the bottom of the ATC screen LOL
(feels as if youre gonna have a heart attack)
AHEM cough.........cough.........AMI AND MOH...........cough..........cough

HAHHA I LOVE YOU haaahhahaahh

alrighty gona start on my flute for that end song for my JLR sisters heheh

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
heres my so-called attempt with the ps (uh dont mind the txt...i couldnt delete it after i had to click applied to move onto the next steps~ or whatever) i hope i get the hang of this soon..i am starting to see white hair from all of this thinking!!! :lol:

SarN...i was the sidekick...Moh was the stalker! LMAO (i still love ya Moh *runs before she slaps me)