Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
oh my damn! I just watched breezeldas mv holy shi*t that was frekn HOT
Thats it! I'm not letting you girls dream about him anymore.
He's officially all mines!
You girls can thank Breezelda for that!
(Love the MV Breez!)

FYI: that mv made my imagination run.....I'll def have to start an R corner like sarN suggested.

Raiya I love yours too!
Ughhh that gorgeous woman! She makes me so envious! LOL

K I wasn't gonna say anything but...I gotta second MOH on this...Breezelda your MV was freaking HOT HOT HOT...I loved it!!! I left you a comment on your YT page too! Its now in my faves, thanks for sharing with us...JLR is still going strong ahahahahah!

Oooooh i see Van! She's gonna not be happy with you Moh moh!!! LOL!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Happy Good Friday to all my JLR sisters

Cecilia your posters is Hot like always with A*Team!!! :drool:

Bong Raiya... love you new Mv of Aff that girl is soooo Pretty..thanks for sharing!!! :spin:

Sawla.... that pix you posted of where the party is going to be looks beautiful to have all of us there. You ready to party hard lil Sawla?

Moh... "He's officially all mines! " Who are you talking about I hope is not Aum? If it is Aum.. I think Sawla been throwing coconut at you... it must hit your head hard. :loool: J/K

Let me go check out breezeldas mv and see what is Moh talking about. :lol: I only been sick a few days and Aum belong to Moh..Whaaaaaa
Is Aum cheating on Soraya, Prisna and Me!!!! :loool:

Hello bong Raiya and how are you? I See YOU

Raiya

sarNie Adult
A happy Good Friday to all my JLR sisters (fanatics) as well!!! :wub:

I got sidetracked by Moh's post LOL...see I knew Van wasn't gonna stand for that comment (*watches as Moh get's tied to a tree...hahahahaha)! :lol:

Hiya Van! I'm good dear...thanks for the nice comment (you too Moh)...reading all these posts makes me laugh so hard my side starts to hurt!
Well gotta go! Be back laters to spam and chat...love you guys tons!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for the kind words. :wub:

Cikna- Yeah I get that vibe around here too. :D I'll watch about anything relating to JLR too.
The song is indeed from Jem. No trouble at all. Here's the link to the mp3.

Jem_ Come On Closer
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUA63NW7
^Hi Breezelda thanks for the song! I was wondering though, would you be able to upload the original MV? I'm not sure if you did or not! Sorry if I missed it...I just wanted to have the HQ version for my ipod! If you can....THANKS!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much mylovelyfamily........i watched them before but i didn't know everyone...and now i do yeah.....i also want to know what aum said about aff too...thanks a lot ^^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO thats right Vansanee! move over Mohriya is here! :loool: LMAO (I so hate that name!)
That MV IS HOT... :drool:
I wrote a couple of hot scenes from it! :drool: LMAO
DONT TIE ME TO A TREE! TIE ME TO MY KOON HARIT 08! :drool: PLEASE!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

new work to show all yall JLR fannies

giffies! kekkee love this scene
i wish they kissed for reall though'1 it was so darn close

Breezelda

sarNie Egg
Ooooh lookee! More artwork. I’m always clickin’ save, Cecilia. Thanks for sharing.

You girls are making me blush. j/k I’m glad you guys like the video.

Ice creamgirl04, What’s running in that little head of yours? I hope your mind is in the gutter. I want to read some NC-17 stories.

Raiya- Great mv as well. You have to point me in the right direction to find all those lovely Aff pictures. Thanks for the youtube comment.
And here’s the download link for the music video.

Jam Loey Rak- Come On Closer (MV)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0DR15JVU

DONT TIE ME TO A TREE! TIE ME TO MY KOON HARIT 08! drool.gif PLEASE!
Na... I’m going to zip you up in that bag like Gayu. lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO...i will just watch from afar...
once the road is clear off i go with Harit '08!!! :loool:

Moh~moh... Krit is :rolleyes: his eyes at you!!! :p :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow...cecilia, your wallies.....they're so pretty.....grudgeprincess...love the JLR slumber party....like paradise^^

hehe thank you darling! YAY PARRRRRRRRRTY STARTS TODAY! hahahah i saw u on yesterday i was gona post hey to u but u left and i was like =O hahahhah well heres a shout out to u my darling! happy good friday to you! <3 hugs and kisses!

^Jess we can never have enough copies...especially at the rate i'm going ahahahahah!

^GP so pretty my dear...can't wait for the party to start!
Made a little something to add to the jungle party...a slideshow for Aff...since I had one for Aum...only fair the other part of the Ateam gets one too! Sarn it's a little late for your bday...but i hope you guys like it!

Aff's slideshow (mv)

hehehhe RAIYA DARLING! thank you! i need to go bak and watch the MV after i post this heehehe i love you!

oh my damn! I just watched breezeldas mv holy shi*t that was frekn HOT
Thats it! I'm not letting you girls dream about him anymore.
He's officially all mines!
You girls can thank Breezelda for that!
(Love the MV Breez!)

FYI: that mv made my imagination run.....I'll def have to start an R corner like sarN suggested.

Raiya I love yours too!
Ughhh that gorgeous woman! She makes me so envious! LOL

hmm... "he's officially al mines!" umm no that may cause some problems........*ties Moriya to tree and aims coconuts at target*.... LMAO hahahhaha hehhe a R CORNER wooooo hahha thanks for the email darling lmao hahahha i love you! HUGS AND KISSES heeehe ^^^^^ <-- but that stil happenin hah

Happy Good Friday to all my JLR sisters

Cecilia your posters is Hot like always with A*Team!!! :drool:

Bong Raiya... love you new Mv of Aff that girl is soooo Pretty..thanks for sharing!!! :spin:

Sawla.... that pix you posted of where the party is going to be looks beautiful to have all of us there. You ready to party hard lil Sawla?

Moh... "He's officially all mines! " Who are you talking about I hope is not Aum? If it is Aum.. I think Sawla been throwing coconut at you... it must hit your head hard. :loool: J/K

Let me go check out breezeldas mv and see what is Moh talking about. :lol: I only been sick a few days and Aum belong to Moh..Whaaaaaa
Is Aum cheating on Soraya, Prisna and Me!!!! :loool:
Hello bong Raiya and how are you? I See YOU

yesssssssssssssssss of course WE GONA PARTY LIKE JUNGLE FEVER INFESTED JLRIANS lmao hahahahaaha

HAWT artworks Sarahvang! =]

ok need to go and watch everything lmao i'm stringing my PEARL BEADS on this string thing for a bracelet hehehehhehe its great aha well i went to wal mart today (just got bak) and theres this pack of "imperfect pearl beads" and i was gona buy it but idk it was weird lmao there weren't enough or something hahha i need to go to the craft store and go get some heheh ok i need to start on my end song flute part for you all and PARTY CONTRIBUTATIONS hahahahahah HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE! <3 LOTZ OF HUGS AND KISSES FULL OF LOVE!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OH MY DAMN. THAT MV WAS TOO HAWT AND SEXXXY BREEZELDA! thank you darling!!! ok have to go bak and rewatch it again lmao VERY WELL DONE! hehehehe this was great THANK YOU DARLING! <3 HUGS AND KISSES! btw check ur YT hehe

RAIYA DARLING!!!!!!! WOO DROOOL FOR AFF"S MV!!! hehehe i left u a YT comment! how is ur day going darling? YAY PARTY STARTS TONITE! can't wait to talk to you!

^^^ THEY WERE HOTT

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ooooh lookee! More artwork. I’m always clickin’ save, Cecilia. Thanks for sharing.

You girls are making me blush. j/k I’m glad you guys like the video.

Ice creamgirl04, What’s running in that little head of yours? I hope your mind is in the gutter. I want to read some NC-17 stories.

Raiya- Great mv as well. You have to point me in the right direction to find all those lovely Aff pictures. Thanks for the youtube comment.
And here’s the download link for the music video.

Jam Loey Rak- Come On Closer (MV)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0DR15JVU

Na... I’m going to zip you up in that bag like Gayu. lol

LOL Breezelda!!! Don't give Moh any more encouragement...she's bad enough as it is! ahahahahah! (I see that R rated corner popping up as soon as she gets back from vacation)

As for the Aff pictures I got it from here: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=154

Thank you so much for the link, I can't wait to get it on my ipod woo hoo!!!

^thanks for all the nice comments ladies :wub:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I know that the Thais are very conservative but I really REALLY wished that they loosened up a bit and allowed some lip action between Harit and Soraya... I just want a nice kiss scene for once, especially between them...with nothing ocscuring our views, ya know??? I think we all deserved a nice kiss scene between the two for putting up with Sansanee's ugly hair for so long.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
is it one of his lakorn he played i think it was benz... didnt they kiss at the end like on the lip? or something like that..

cecilia

Staff member
^he also kiss BUA in TEE TRA too :lmao: .. but nope, we only get the nose touch part in this one :lmao:

SARAH I SIMPLY ADORE THAT GIF of them in the bedroom :wub:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ I know, huh, Cecilia?! They barely had any bed scenes too. Call me a perv but I wanted to see some intimate moments between the two. I'm hoping for some in their new lakorn, but it might be a while before we get to see it.