Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Neena, go to www.dovcd.com.

That is where I buy all of my thai lakorns. They're REALLY fast with shipping. I got my JLR two days ago and it's been repeating in my dvd player since...

My mom finished the whole drama in one day...of course she didn't run any errands, do any chores, or even cook...heck, I got home from work and the whole house was dark, her excuse was that she didn't want to get up to turn the lights on cause she might miss something. I asked if she heard of the "pause button" and she just looked at me and asked who Soraya was going to pick in the end so I lied and said "Nukul", lol. She was disappointed but later that night when she got to the end where Harit took his elder to go ask for So's hand in marriage I heard a big "YAY!" from the living room, lol! My mom was happy that he chose So, cause she kept thinking he was going to choose Sansanee.

So it seems my mom is going through JLR fever too!

She actually said to me when she first saw eppie 1 was "how come the pra'ek is not handsome?" My mouth just went :eek: ! I just told her to watch and then last night she was like "you know, I might be old now but Harit is such a hottie!" I burst out laughing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS!
Hey! Thanks for the info...is this version different from the one put out by IPTV??? I'm not sure which one to buy it from now...Help ladies!!! And its a VCD right not DVD? What's the picture quality like? I have never ordered from them before. Just want to make sure before spending the money...THANKS! :D

cecilia

Staff member
RAIYA, i think if you can't wait til the official come out. i would suggest IPTV version b/c it come with a dvd cover .. which is very pretty and it cost like under 25 dollars. The quality are goods.

THANK YOU EVERYONE For the nice comments ja. :wub: .. made more for fanfiction covers

2nd COVER SAMPLE : Soriya's Version

OMG. JUN_JIi love your mom's comment. first she said he's not .. then later say . he IS :wub:​

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ Just call me Jess ja.

I know, my mom loves Num Sonram but now she's starting to like Aum too! She asked last night for me to order more of his lakorns but I'm not sure if I will just yet cause I don't want to lose my vision of "Harit" with anyone else except "Soraya". They're just so perfect together.

Cecelia, your artwork is simply beautiful. I love the banners you make but sadly I can't save any cause my lappie has no room, lol.

What is IPTV? Is that an official site or something? The vcds I got are pretty good quality, they're not amazingly packaged but they're clear. I just like the fact that I don't have to turn on my comp everytime I want some JLR, instead just turn the tv on and the dvd player, hop in bed and I'm good.

I would totally buy the OFFICIAL version too if I knew where to get it.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Raiya, the ones from DoVcd.com are vcds you can play em on certain dvd players only and the quality is just as good as the dvd ones (a couple of years ago i bought Nang Jone ~ with Janie & J Jetrin)

i havent bought anything else since..anyways service was quick and they are from the U.S.

cecilia

Staff member
^Jess, IPTV is streaming site is where the BUDDIEMEDIA uploaders get their recording wmv files from. IPTV also have lakorn rerun on their satelite pacakage. $200/year. They sell the DVD version to their client including rental store. So basically, what you get at the rental store is what you get from IPTV except in this case, you own a copy with a dvd cover and it come in a dvd book. No booklet. but you know. all dvd in one dvd case :) .. and right now, IPTV have it for less than $25. Once in a while they do a 3 lakorns promotion where you buy three lakorns and get the fourth one for free. This wk they have PONG/MAm.. DAN/AE ... and Somthing else for special. with the three set promotion, it'll be around 70 dollars but then you'll get the 4th one for free.

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena, go to www.dovcd.com.

That is where I buy all of my thai lakorns. They're REALLY fast with shipping. I got my JLR two days ago and it's been repeating in my dvd player since...

My mom finished the whole drama in one day...of course she didn't run any errands, do any chores, or even cook...heck, I got home from work and the whole house was dark, her excuse was that she didn't want to get up to turn the lights on cause she might miss something. I asked if she heard of the "pause button" and she just looked at me and asked who Soraya was going to pick in the end so I lied and said "Nukul", lol. She was disappointed but later that night when she got to the end where Harit took his elder to go ask for So's hand in marriage I heard a big "YAY!" from the living room, lol! My mom was happy that he chose So, cause she kept thinking he was going to choose Sansanee.

So it seems my mom is going through JLR fever too!

She actually said to me when she first saw eppie 1 was "how come the pra'ek is not handsome?" My mouth just went :eek: ! I just told her to watch and then last night she was like "you know, I might be old now but Harit is such a hottie!" I burst out laughing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS!

from DoVCD.com eh?...hm...i wanna buy from ethaicd though, the VCDs there look way more better to me for some reason...but they are so slow!! i'm thinking about DoVCD though...thanks for the recommendation!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow Ladies thank you for the info!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to order my "unofficial" copy LOL...I'm sure i'll buy it again when Channel 3 puts it out (crosses fingers)...you can never have enough copies ahahahahah.

Ceci - I LOVE YOUR NEW WALLIES...SO BEAUTIFUL...MAKES ME SIGH AND WANT TO CRY ALL AT THE SAME TIME...I MISS THEM... :lmao:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ That's right, Raiya...always have to have an extra one for backup, right? I guess I'll wait for an official release then for my second copy, but I hope they release one soon cause I'm afraid my discs are going to get scratched from all of the repeating and re-watching, lol.

Cecelia, thanks for the info on IPTV, I never knew about them. There's a Laotian store here where my mom and I use to get our lakorns from but we stopped going there cause the lady owner is so mean, she expects us to finish a lakorn and return it the next day or else she charges us for lateness...aish.

Neena, the owner of ethaicd is an old puern of mines but I haven't talked to him in so long...non-relevant but when you mentioned the site I just thought of him. I'll check it out.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehehe Jess that is great! woo! JLR FEVER! PARTY IN THE THREAD! LMAO hahahha ooooo so is that what Cecilia left me to go make? GOREGOUS AND LOVELY AS ALWAYS DARLING! actually u left me to go do some shopping hahahahahahahaha alrighty awake from my nap hehhehehhehe WOO! lets see wut i can get done hahahhah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok a lil something i made a while ago hmm i mite start another new one but it was for OUR JLR SUPER PARTY hehehe

lets see me mess around w/ this more hahah

neena

sarNie Adult
^ That's right, Raiya...always have to have an extra one for backup, right? I guess I'll wait for an official release then for my second copy, but I hope they release one soon cause I'm afraid my discs are going to get scratched from all of the repeating and re-watching, lol.

Cecelia, thanks for the info on IPTV, I never knew about them. There's a Laotian store here where my mom and I use to get our lakorns from but we stopped going there cause the lady owner is so mean, she expects us to finish a lakorn and return it the next day or else she charges us for lateness...aish.

Neena, the owner of ethaicd is an old puern of mines but I haven't talked to him in so long...non-relevant but when you mentioned the site I just thought of him. I'll check it out.

really, cool!! i can't wait until ch 3 releases their version!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
RAIYA, i think if you can't wait til the official come out. i would suggest IPTV version b/c it come with a dvd cover .. which is very pretty and it cost like under 25 dollars. The quality are goods.

THANK YOU EVERYONE For the nice comments ja. :wub: .. made more for fanfiction covers

OMG. JUN_JIi love your mom's comment. first she said he's not .. then later say . he IS :wub:​
:wub: if only i know how to make wallies ..

sulad

sarNie Adult
hmm...

umm DARLING i was around and guess where i found you! FANFICTION THREAD! =O y are u not on MSN? hahaha hurry up i miss you! i haven't talked to you in like 15 years lmao hahhahahaha ok are u on spring break atm? i'm so tired if u don't hurry up and get on now ima take a nap and get back on later expecting u to be there when i awake GOT IT? hehee umm yes darling ur gona be on EVERYDAY this week so..... lets get to it! I LOVE YOU! HUGS AND KISSES!
hmm i was just thinkin about it.......... STARRY here left me to go to the store and didn't return......hmm..........
HAHAHA.
That time I was still at school.
I was bored, so I was just on reading some stories.
Sadly I'm not on my break yet.
Not until the first week of April.
Sucks huh.
Yes, I'll be on to talk to you gals.
^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHA.
That time I was still at school.
I was bored, so I was just on reading some stories.
Sadly I'm not on my break yet.
Not until the first week of April.
Sucks huh.
Yes, I'll be on to talk to you gals.
^_^
YAY good girl hehehheehehe umm......APRIL? WHAT! hmm......... glad ur on tho! =]

sulad

sarNie Adult

Aww!
I just love it.
It is so beautiful.
Keep up the great work Ceci.
^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
What? Sarn's birthday! I wasn't on yesterday! Happy Birthday, Sarn!!! May this year be happy and successful. Joy and peace by around every corner, na!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^Jess we can never have enough copies...especially at the rate i'm going ahahahahah!

^GP so pretty my dear...can't wait for the party to start!

Made a little something to add to the jungle party...a slideshow for Aff...since I had one for Aum...only fair the other part of the Ateam gets one too! Sarn it's a little late for your bday...but i hope you guys like it!

Aff's slideshow (mv)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh my damn! I just watched breezeldas mv holy shi*t that was frekn HOT
Thats it! I'm not letting you girls dream about him anymore.
He's officially all mines!
You girls can thank Breezelda for that!
(Love the MV Breez!)

FYI: that mv made my imagination run.....I'll def have to start an R corner like sarN suggested.

Raiya I love yours too!
Ughhh that gorgeous woman! She makes me so envious! LOL