Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehe of course i will darling! so did you have a lovely day today? ahha that girl wanted us to leave school (3:30) then come back at 6 and then leave at 12 AM that is isane ahha and its a friday nite! hahaha
My day is okay.
Pretty boring.
What about you?
Uh-Huh.
I wouldn't want to spend my friday night like that.

cecilia

Staff member
they have JLR On IPTV ch4 .. music/shopping california time is 4:30 pm ..otherwise 6:30 pm central time ..
.. i use my cell and capture these caps .. it feel so different each time i watch it air like that ..

they're only on this episode :lol: ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
I don't like it I can't be in this thread for the next two days. But the good thing is that I'm going to see my beloved mom! :D Anyway, tmmrow (8 march 08) is election day here in Malaysia. So, that is why many offices in Malaysia are closed early. I was enjoying myself reading all of your "eccentric" ideas and imaginations. Hope everyone gets what they want. Peace out my JLRians family!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Fujia yea we're still going on bout whos gonna get Harit!!!

Ceci: do you have msn messenger?! we would love to have you join us! :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hello JLR fever crew, it's taken me quite a few days to get through all of your posts. Anyways, I haven't been posting that much in this thread because it jumps like 20 a days lol. Just wanna say i so love your comments, some of them are just so :D. And the artwork too, they're so pretty. Okay, i betta stop it now cause i'm just spamming lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci: missy youre not even online...sorry i was multi-tasking...might of missed you!

thank you we got your name now! :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SethT that is what happen when you dont come post with us...wait what im i saying, ive been behind myself... :p

Van: are you back online-----. thought you were going to bed?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
SethT that is what happen when you dont come post with us...wait what im i saying, ive been behind myself... :p
Van: are you back online-----. thought you were going to bed?
I wish i could, but the thread moves too fast and then i get lost lol.