Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I see STARRY, VAN, and GP...hello my ladies!!! :ph34r: im hiding from Van she keeps wanting to tie me up to a tree...but i want to ride the jetski too...gotta go figure out how to kick AMI off the ski and i can take her place LOL

Hey Moh! Welcome back! love the pics soooo funny!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:loool: I dont know..you and gp can debate it out :loool:
:loool: :loool: This is just too funny!!!!

I guess I'm the big and mean shark chasing after little AMI and GP. I'm mean and tough like Harit that's why I'm his girl!!! :yahoo:

Goodnite GP!!!! Hugs and Kisses to you ... :kiss:

Don't I just feel so special that everyone are making poster and putting my name on it too... :wub: AWWWW... you guys!!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ok GP have a goodnight! :kiss:
Here's one for Starry! This is why she's in hiding! :loool:
Hey Raiya!!!!

starry is hiding cuz she trying to get her plan together.

Raiya I'm waiting for my poster so I can let you go too. So where is it? ^_^

You so funny you trying to hide :ph34r: from me and I'm trying to hide from starry :ph34r: .

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hey Raiya!!!!

starry is hiding cuz she trying to get her plan together.

Raiya I'm waiting for my poster so I can let you go too. So where is it? ^_^

You so funny you trying to hide :ph34r: from me and I'm trying to hide from starry :ph34r: .

ahahahaha VAN don't worry my dear your poster is on it's way!!!

I gotta hide, GP just rescued me i can't get caught again and n/e ways i want to ride the ski too!

I'm always left behind good thing i have starry and ami for company...i miss you girls LOL
it's like our own lil reunion right now
don't forget to come pick me up after GP I'm in Cali with AMI

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Raiya trust no one! :loool:
OMG MOH! hahahahah
you're right I'm too trusting huh? next thing u know i will be left behind cuz every gal is on their own once we spot Aum on JLR island oh well still gonna be trusting cuz i :wub: all of HARIT's LADIES!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Raiya! sorry i miss ya last night...

yea dont forget to pick us up in Cali.

i didnt want to lag so im hogging the laptop and on my computer at the same time... :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hey Raiya...atleast we're not tied to the "T"oilet! :loool: :loool: :loool:
Raiya, if I were you I will stay far away from AMI, she might tie you down to a toilet, since she thought of it. :loool:
Remember... you cant trust any one, when it comes to Harit!!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Goodnite AMI, Raiya, Ice, and Starry(if you are still here)!!!!!!

hUGS AND kISSEs TO MY LOVELY jLr JUNGLe sISTERS!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Missy...youre leaving me all alone now?

i am here too...dont forget okayyyy!

gn and i will see you tomorrow perhaps?!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh ice creamgirl, those pics are so funny. I like the one of me floating around looking for Aum (I found him by the way, van~ :)).

Sorry girls, but I have to go tonight. I'm really tired today. Too much stuff at work and my boss left for another position so we had an after work party for him that took alot of energy out of me. Socializing is tiring by the way...

Night too girls (Ami, ice cream girl, Raiya, GP, & van) and I'll see you all tomorrow! Hopefully by then, I'll have had some time to think about ways to capture van. (I'm willing to take suggestions by the way.)

XXs and OOs!! :kiss: