Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dont know if what i am seeing is really it but i see, Van, Raiya , Princess and Lala!

i guess i am playing the hide ~N~Seek without even realizing it ... :p

Hey girls, hows everyone doing today?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Gayu, can you please pass me the rope, so I can tie Raiya, seem like she always wanted to tie me to a tree. :lol:

GP did LaLa bump her head or something? To tell you that Harit is your man, sorry to tell you and Prisna that he belong to me and Soraya. :loool: But, keeping on dreaming maybe one day me MIGHT be your man, maybe.. :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
haha anytime guys!! just let me know if you need anymore ^_^ ....i too set my to JLR tone..its the beginning of Punch's song...just the instrumentals, so that when i'm out in public they arent like WTF??? :huh: haha..i hate getting weird looks
K for real this will be my super last post for the hour LOL!

But yeah the weird looks...I'm use to it now...BUT THINK ABOUT IT GALS IF WE HEAR THE RINGTONE ANYWHERE ELSE WE'LL KNOWN IT'S ONE OF US LOL!!!!
or someone similarly crazed ahahahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe cuz they don't understand like us hahaha

ok ladies i have to go for tonite but i'll be back tomara haha like always! GOOD NIGHT MY DARLINGS! VAN, LALA, AMI, RAIYA! BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME TO YOU!! <3 lotz of love have a lovely day tomara WOO! tomara's thurday! then only one more day til FRIDAY AND THE WEEKEND! to SPAM! WOO! haha love ya'll!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Gayu, can you please pass me the rope, so I can tie Raiya, seem like she always wanted to tie me to a tree. :lol:

GP did LaLa bump her head or something? To tell you that Harit is your man, sorry to tell you and Prisna that he belong to me and Soraya. :loool: But, keeping on dreaming maybe one day me MIGHT be your man, maybe.. :lol:
keke my dreams aren't that far hehe kk gota to go for tonight LOVE YA"LL!

o VAN

TAG UR IT HEHE GOOD NITE I LOVE YOU! hhhehehhe ur it again!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha anytime guys!! just let me know if you need anymore ^_^ ....i too set my to JLR tone..its the beginning of Punch's song...just the instrumentals, so that when i'm out in public they arent like WTF??? :huh: haha..i hate getting weird looks

lol, Lilxgxriah at first i also didnt wanna get the look from other ppl esp if they arent asian...but who cares right lol thats why i test to see how it sound first.. :p

Yep, i will be on later tonight Raiya...catch you then ok!?

Van dont forget missy...!

alrighty Princess i guess i will see over the weekend...since everytime i get on you have to get off...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
dont know if what i am seeing is really it but i see, Van, Raiya , Princess and Lala!

i guess i am playing the hide ~N~Seek without even realizing it ... :p

Hey girls, hows everyone doing today?
Pretty good...suppose to leave the thread like 30mins ago LOL but for now I gotta go again...

No...Gayu doesn't like girls...she only likes the boys, she's gonna be mean to me!

ahahahaha but you gotta catch me first to tie me up and i'm like the best here at hiding, LOL just ask GP

AND by the way GP says your IT again! :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Lala forgot to ask when your relatives went to Thailand did they ask who or what channel was doing the filming?

hhaha im nosyyyyy!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
starry is here she is IT!!! I need to run as fast as I can before I'm IT again. I'm alway IT for some reason. I'm hiding from starry, need to be very quiet!! :ph34r:

AMI, I won't forget will get for sure this Friday, I'm off. This is what you are talking about, right? :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Van: Yes missy thats what i am talking about! :p

Hey Starry!

anyone watching any good lakorn lately besides Pah Yak Sao Saab E-Lee?!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Pretty good...suppose to leave the thread like 30mins ago LOL but for now I gotta go again...
No...Gayu doesn't like girls...she only likes the boys, she's gonna be mean to me!

ahahahaha but you gotta catch me first to tie me up and i'm like the best here at hiding, LOL just ask GP

AND by the way GP says your IT again! :p
Sorry Raiya, not only you with Gayu but Boontai is there too. :lol: Wait.. I'm going to be nice to you since you are very sweet girl let me tie AMI with you for company. :loool:

GP I still see you. Harit want me to tell you he just like you as a sister, nothing more than that.. ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry Raiya, not only you with Gayu but Boontai is there too. :lol: Wait.. I'm going to be nice to you since you are very sweet girl let me tie AMI with you for company. :loool:

GP I still see you. Harit want me to tell you he just like you as a sister, nothing more than that.. ;)

lol what!? first come catch me first! :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
lol what!? first come catch me first! :lol:
Sweetie, you can run but you can't hide from me and Gayu. Gayu been following you around the pass hours so she know where you are. I'm going to wait when Raiya come back on, I will tie you both together to the tree. I make sure Raiya bring some clothes(Soraya see through shirts) that she planning to wear to the party for you too. :loool:
Me and Harit will go walk at the beach for a few hours and come back later to release you girls, then it would be nice if you girls can make us coffee.. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
K for real this will be my super last post for the hour LOL!

But yeah the weird looks...I'm use to it now...BUT THINK ABOUT IT GALS IF WE HEAR THE RINGTONE ANYWHERE ELSE WE'LL KNOWN IT'S ONE OF US LOL!!!!
or someone similarly crazed ahahahaha
muahah. i was not here the whole day and you gals jump up 3-4 pages LOl ..considering that each page is now 20 posts. :loool:

Raiya .. that outta be the new trend huh? .. make us aware of each other in reality ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
for real i dont think i will change my ringtone ...so Raiya if i go down to LA and you hear some girl's phone goes off with the JLR ringtone.... it could be me! LOL

Feeling any better Ceci?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
is anyone else watching JLR over and over again......i think it's my fifth time.....i just drool just by looking at AUM.....i would watch him run (usually shirtless) over and over....

neena

sarNie Adult
TALK ABOUT BEING OBSESSED WITH JAM LEUY RUK, I SPENT ABOUT 1/2 HOUR ON ROIWORLD CREATING A DOLL THAT WOULD LOOK LIKE AFF...HAHAHAHA... :lol: THIS OBSESSION IS CRAZY.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. neena, that looks good .. maybe the hair a little brownish and black dress instead?
is the offer of me teaching you ripping out that HOT PERFORMANCE of him still valid? :spin:

ami not much .. less cough today though ;) .. thanks for asking ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hehehe thats cute Neena...do they have the curly wavy kinda Aff hair with the brown like Ceci was saying...and yes a black dress...?

np Ceci, when i get sick the cough can last up to 2 weeks on and off...are you taking any cough medicines?