Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i was fooled by the loose clothing too!

hey Raiya...were you hiding earlier?

Van- you can say it, Prisna wont mind cause she gotta go watch her twins (hw)

PS..ever think that you two might be with the fake Harit! :tease:

Van is drunk from drinking <---seeing things

Prisna is in labor<--also seeing things

:loool: :loool:
:lol: I go and pull Harit hair to see anything happened just said I'm dizzy and about to fainted and accident grab his hair. :lol: I try it, sorry girls not happened, he the real Harit, I'm not seeing things when a girl in a pain. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the blooper is funnine !! Chai and JOy should just date . they are hilarious and comfortable together !

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:lol: I go and pull Harit hair to see anything happened just said I'm dizzy and about to fainted and accident grab his hair. :lol: I try it, sorry girls not happened, he the real Harit, I'm not seeing things when a girl in a pain. :lol:
Are you Sure??? Sometime the mind can play tricks on you.. ;)
Cecilia thanks for sharing those videos, I see Aum every where... :drool: :drool: :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its called Re-hu-Jap-Jan. arent we like supposed to go hit on some pots and pans or make loud noises...?

memory isnt all that great, since i dont get to hear this as much as when i was younger.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
the blooper is funnine !! Chai and JOy should just date . they are hilarious and comfortable together !
Yeah, they should, they live next to each too, alot chemistry from them. I would like Chai and Khem too, they would make cute couple. I dont care who he date Joy or Khem. :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Talking about the blooper, I laugh so hard the part when San ask Harit if he is the only son and the two dogs came by and San point to the dogs and say is that your brother, Khun Harit. Laugh my ass off, soo funny. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: Joy know he's a player that's why she not going for him.... LOL>>>

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to SARN, other staff, and members for being offtopic! (with VAN) :loool:

I chit chat with all of you girls later, need to finish my homework (the TWIN and check on Harit how he doing) :lol: Have a great night and try to dream of me, harit, and the twin, if you see any sexy lady in you dream just said that was me, cute baby boy and girl that the TWIN. :loool: I dont need to tell how Harit look like. :wub: :drool:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ahhh! that's so cute! they say if we wanna know aum's true personality we should watch the lakorn...scares me man, like, he WILL be a jerk to those he hates but he loves his loved ones with all his heart! that's sooooo cute! gosh, someone needs to hook me up, forget aff aum! she has a man! come to bao!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sorry to SARN, other staff, and members for being offtopic! (with VAN) :loool:

I chit chat with all of you girls later, need to finish my homework (the TWIN and check on Harit how he doing) :lol: Have a great night and try to dream of me, harit, and the twin, if you see any sexy lady in you dream just said that was me, cute baby boy and girl that the TWIN. :loool: I dont need to tell how Harit look like. :wub: :drool:
girl , i go off topic million of time so i have no right to limited any sarnies -- if im the admin does it too. SW doesn't have strict rule only in Buddia Media but ppl break them every day lmao ....but i don't take it seriously i know ppl are excited to see the next eps

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. it's so funny how you gals keep on fighting for UMM .. :loool: ..

i totally agree on JOY/CHAI .. they seem to know each other weakness as well .. they are like .. one person .. they should just really date since both of them are not in good relationship with other ppl yet. LOl

Mae

sarNie Adult
The Nukul guy is HOT! Do we have any additional info or pictures of him. I heard he is Vicky Sunsita Jett's older brother.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've got the fever too. I am going to seriously read all these pages. I need to finish the lakorn too. But I draw to these types of lakorn. I wanted to see what the hype was about. This lakorn is hot. I like Aum's voice and Aff is gorgeous.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks so much for the behind the scenes clip! omg...that monkey who plays gayu is hilarious...only likes men and not women...hehehehe...c'mon if i was a monkey who got to hang around aum and other hot actors like that, i'd also only like the men...hehehehe...so funny...sure, use the excuse of being an animal to get close to aum...hehehe...hilarious...go gayu!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I finally had some time to finish the ending...I think this is an okay lakorn. Aff still needs improvement in her acting skill though..like when she's yelling at him when at the same time suppose to cry, I don't see any expressions or tears. Basically, all I'm watching and hearing is her yelling at Aum using her shaky voice only...(again no expressions or tears). But overall, this is a good movie..

P.S just to let you know that, it's only what I think okay. Everyone has different opinions so don't be biting my head off just becuz of wat I've said...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
lol. I don't think anybody's gonna bite your head off. At least I'm not. I think ppl will generally respect's others opinions, if those opinions are merely stated in a matter of fact tone and not stated as if it was suggestive out of bias or unreasonable irritation. I realize ppl usually get offended once other unnecessarily compare one actress/actor to another. But I find it amazing and interesting that ppl actually do get personal...I find kinda scary.

Just wanted to comment.

About Aff tho, I think she is truly amazing; this is my first time seeing her works and she really made Soriya come to life for me. her acting is believable. Or maybe I've just fallen into her charm *shrug* Her angel face is flawless at every angle. :blush:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wow, finally managed to download epi 14. I'll be in JLR Dreamland when I go to sleep tonite. Anyway, zillion of thanks to al the uploaders especially wishboe. This Malaysian girl owes it to you! ;) I also made another MV. It's a song by Celine Dion, Falling Into You. Hope people will like it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybxPCEQ1_IY