Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
funnieee ... im on my labtop in my rooom ok and im staring at the nose rub picture ...i feel the picture is so small so i have to put my face on the screen to gett a better view lmaooo...funnie thing is i feel like im rubing my nose on them hahah
:loool: Only you would think of doing something like that.
hahaha...it is cheesy, but yet so darn cute.

Thanks Sarn, we have every angle now. I don't think we're gonna be surprise when we see it. haha.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
VAN! haha girl i'm back now ok hahaha

and sarN posts up the pixs again :lol: :lol: :lol:

that nose pix is HAWT! haha

CHENLING! i'm sorry you had a bad day at work today =[ but now your in the JLR COMFORT ZONE! hahah so its all good!

ima stay up late like LATE to chat w/ ya'lll hahhaha

KAWIN is LYING! ahhaha i tell Harit that SO's water broke and he needs to come IMMEDIATLY! hahahhahah

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: Only you would think of doing something like that.
hahaha...it is cheesy, but yet so darn cute.

Thanks Sarn, we have every angle now. I don't think we're gonna be surprise when we see it. haha.

lol^ when that scene come up...we'll end up watching it over & over & over again...wont be surprised but will seem to not get enough of it :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
VAN! haha girl i'm back now ok hahaha

and sarN posts up the pixs again :lol: :lol: :lol:

that nose pix is HAWT! haha
CHENLING! i'm sorry you had a bad day at work today =[ but now your in the JLR COMFORT ZONE! hahah so its all good!

ima stay up late like LATE to chat w/ ya'lll hahhaha
KAWIN is LYING! ahhaha i tell Harit that SO's water broke and he needs to come IMMEDIATLY! hahahhahah
Are you confuse with Prisna and Soraya? Last time I saw Soraya she in not pregnant and Prisna due on Feb.20, today is only 17th and she is resting in her nest. Well, anyway I'm going to call Soraya and tell her that her lovely sister SAN is at the mension with me and Harit. Harit is planning to hurt SAN, bet you Soraya be flying over here once she hear that. Harit is still with me!!! :tease: :tease:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Are you confuse with Prisna and Soraya? Last time I saw Soraya she in not pregnant and Prisna due on Feb.20, today is only 17th and she is resting in her nest. Well, anyway I'm going to call Soraya and tell her that her lovely sister SAN is at the mension with me and Harit. Harit is planning to hurt SAN, bet you Soraya be flying over here once she hear that. Harit is still with me!!! :tease:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Kawin was shot! and Tim was stabbed! and the island is being robbed!! :eek: :eek: :eek: MR.HARITH WHERE ARE YOU?? *gets on his private jet to come check things out and leaves Van*

hahaha you can be in the hospital 3 days b4 ur due :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
where's Cecilia?? haha and Prisna? i miss starryXing haven't talked to her in a while! haha i'm bringing in some bananas for our JLR PARTY! haha for me and Gayu hahaha

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have infected JLR virus at the office I'm working and in master's class! HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: At the office, I made my first MV (I was so excited doing it! ^_^ ) but still a lot to do. I'm wondering what to do if we want to take out fonts which are already in the clips? :huh: And what do I do if I want to post it on youtube? Anyway, after seeing the MV, they were asking me if I have the drama on my pc. I gave it to one of them. She is hooked!!! Mission accomplished! Those whom I showed the MV were mesmerised by our hero and heroine sweet moments. Mission accomplished!!! :p My JLR insanity did not stop there. In master's class yesterday, when everyone was sleeping and bored in instruction in counselling class, out of nowhere I just asked the lecturer what he would do as an expert counsellor if something in JLR happened? He said he said "I need to see the patient 1st. But upon hearing your story, right now the best treatment for the lovesick Harit should be Freud's Psychoanalysis. Then, people began to be excited and asking me details about the drama so that they can analyse and come up with solutions to help. I could not smiling as the class progressed. B) When I was going out of the class, a male coursemate, who was in his 40, told me "Don't forget to tell us the ending of the drama!" Hehehe... :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:eek: :eek: :eek: Kawin was shot! and Tim was stabbed! and the island is being robbed!! :eek: :eek: :eek: MR.HARITH WHERE ARE YOU?? *gets on his private jet to come check things out and leaves Van*

hahaha you can be in the hospital 3 days b4 ur due :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think Gayu and Chompoo can handle that. If they need help they can go get Wai. But if Wai can't deal with it I guess Harit and I need to do down there are selves. Thank you for the private jet and you are still at the airport checking in your bag. See you later?? Then, I'm going to steal Prisna plan, I will call the airport and tell them you have a bomb in your bag so they will hold you back. :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha Van's gone cuz Harit left her to check his robbed pearl farm :tease:

CIKNA- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :lol:

yay! CHENLING's back hows that second part of the story commin along?

Raindown

sarNie Egg
I have infected JLR virus at the office I'm working and in master's class! HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: At the office, I made my first MV (I was so excited doing it! ^_^ ) but still a lot to do. I'm wondering what to do if we want to take out fonts which are already in the clips? :huh: And what do I do if I want to post it on youtube? Anyway, after seeing the MV, they were asking me if I have the drama on my pc. I gave it to one of them. She is hooked!!! Mission accomplished! Those whom I showed the MV were mesmerised by our hero and heroine sweet moments. Mission accomplished!!! :p My JLR insanity did not stop there. In master's class yesterday, when everyone was sleeping and bored in instruction in counselling class, out of nowhere I just asked the lecturer what he would do as an expert counsellor if something in JLR happened? He said he said "I need to see the patient 1st. But upon hearing your story, right now the best treatment for the lovesick Harit should be Freud's Psychoanalysis. Then, people began to be excited and asking me details about the drama so that they can analyse and come up with solutions to help. I could not smiling as the class progressed. B) When I was going out of the class, a male coursemate, who was in his 40, told me "Don't forget to tell us the ending of the drama!" Hehehe... :p
haha..that is so funny:p...dang..i would love to have been in class when you asked that too..LOL....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awww i forgot to fill the gas tank in the jet *Van and her imaginary Harit fall from the sky* me and SO are asked about a bomb :ph34r: we run for our lives (PRETTY FAST!) ahahah and get to SO's farm :lol:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
^Cikna!

LOL...u had indeed infected them with JLR fever virus! LOL...also in an academic enviroment! I bowed to thee ^_^ !