Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Princess--hahaha i was making toast for bfast and I forgot all about it bc i was on the thread...now it's all burnt and I have to start over again! and i am so with you on number 300 and up, the first thing i did this morning was log on to the thread :lol: but it jumped like 3 or more pages since midnight...

YES I love AFF too...she's hot but i know I like boys! :p

cecilia

Staff member
WHOA WHOA WHOA BUDDY SINCE WHEN DID HE BECOME YOURS?????? o geez we gotta get something straightened out hurr
WELCOM Sy14!!! <3 your drawing of Soriya man i wish i could draw that good ha
since she start drooling on him .. nonstop .. LOl

sarN, if we all can be lesbo, we can be for AFF's charm .. i adore her as well ..
just that HARITH is too hard to resist. keep distracting me with those hot body pic. . not to forget.my ipod clip too :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Princess--hahaha i was making toast for bfast and I forgot all about it bc i was on the thread...now it's all burnt and I have to start over again! and i am so with you on number 300 and up, the first thing i did this morning was log on to the thread :lol: but it jumped like 3 or more pages since midnight...

YES I love AFF too...she's hot but i know I like boys! :p
ahhahha yay! are you on girl? haven't talked to you in a while miss you! aha

since she start drooling on him .. nonstop .. LOl

sarN, if we all can be lesbo, we can be for AFF's charm .. i adore her as well ..
just that HARITH is too hard to resist. keep distracting me with those hot body pic. . not to forget.my ipod clip too :loool:
lmao ahhaha yes we'll all have to start a Aff group hahaha where we can be "lesbo" AHHAHHAHAH

i'm so w/ you on HARITH man....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

272. our electricity bill is going to x10 of what we normally pay because we're on the computer 24/7
273. now we are starting to experience another symptom- getting red ears like Aum when he blushes
274. now your friends can predict what your doing- JLRing
275. you have made the most randomest face expressions ever since JLR has been in your life
276. your signature face expression is "I"M ON MY JLR THREAD DON'T MESS WITH ME"
277. you have become a fast reader b/c in order for you to catch up w/ all the posts you have to read pretty fast
278. you have also become a fast typer from typing so much and replying to all the posts
279. we have planned out the ending even though we've read the spoiler
280. we love it how Harit doesn't take NO for an answer and how he fights until he gets his n'ek
281. we love how Soriya is playing hard to get and making Harit earn her love
282. we developed natural JLR instincts to just randomly sing out the songs w/o even knowing it, grab at eggs, faint, drool, write JLR everywhere, etc.
283. you tell your friends that your OBSESSED and you agree but you tell them that there's people out there more obsessed than you but they 1. don't believe you and/or 2. find that extremely hard to believe and don't believe you
284. you now have 4 different web tabs/browsers opened thats related to JLR
285. we now compare JLR to lakorns in the past or the present lakorns we are watching now if any, and will compare later in the future
286. after watching tomorow's episode and take everything in we're going to rush onto SW
287. we deff. love the jungle theme
288. later on we won't believe how obsessed we've been with this lakorn
290. b4 we just played the JLR songs in our heads now its gotten to the point that we just sing the songs out loud at the most randomest times and your family members just stare at you
291. now its gotten to the point that you have memorized JLR's songs lyrics and even though you sing bad you've practiced singing the songs so many times you actually sing the song good
293. everytime we see a monkey we go "GAYU!"
294. everytime we see a squirrel we go "CHUMPOO!"
295. at your next party your going to have JLR KAROKE and beat everyone at singing it
296. we've bought lil crafts exspecially for JLR
297. we LOVE the houses in JLR they're decorated/built really nice
298. we fight for Aum's love and OWN him
299. WE ARE BECOMING FAMOUS! first pantip was talkin about us now we're being referred to on the news hahahha just only a matter of time
300. we're all going to try to catch the last episode live tomorrow and the DAY COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN
301. we love Aff so much we sound like lebsians but who could blame us? hahahahahahah
302. we gotten in so much trouble w/ our parents from being on the computer so long
303. we've gotten used to all the words and BB codes while typing our posts/replies
304. we constantly forget what we're supposed to be doing b/c JLR is distracting us

305. we might just have to start a AFF group for us girls to be "lesbo" HAHHA
306. we all LOVE CHENLING'S STORY!!
307. we've synced photos/videos/clips of JLR onto our iPods

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ahhahha yay! are you on girl? haven't talked to you in a while miss you!
Awww miss you too! we seem to always cross paths and when i do see you, you are fighting over Harit with all the other gals on this thread...i'm surprised i haven't seen Van, Moh, or Prisna in here yet...you four know how to get it started with all your plans to kidnap him and leave us on the island with just chompoo and gayu!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Awww miss you too! we seem to always cross paths and when i do see you, you are fighting over Harit with all the other gals on this thread...i'm surprised i haven't seen Van, Moh, or Prisna in here yet...you four know how to get it started with all your plans to kidnap him and leave us on the island with just chompoo and gayu!

haha who wouldn't fight over seXXXy Harit? haha are u on invisible i dont see your name at the bottom

Raiya

sarNie Adult
haha who wouldn't fight over seXXXy Harit? haha are u on invisible i dont see your name at the bottom
I know...but I'll leave it you gals to fight over him and after you're all tired out I think AMI and I will step in and steal him from you four hahahahah...i was but not anymore :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yes, I hope to be able to catch it live but i'm on the west coast so when i read Lynda's instructions I think i have to be up at 5:30 am to stream it live with everyone else...we'll see...I've never done that before so i'm not sure if i can wake up that early...what about you?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to share a pic of AFF at the SUPAWAHONG awards, this morning. Our morning, their night.

She's pretty in white.
This is the cast of King Naresuan. I think Aff played a princess in this movie.

The dress in full.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yes, I hope to be able to catch it live but i'm on the west coast so when i read Lynda's instructions I think i have to be up at 5:30 am to stream it live with everyone else...we'll see...I've never done that before so i'm not sure if i can wake up that early...what about you?
lol i'll try haha i need to figure out what time zone i'm in HAHHA but 5:30 thats rele early if i do try to catch it live then it'd be my first too aha but idk yet i'll try =]

thankx Lynda for the pixs! ahhah Aff's so pretty she stands out in her white dress hahaha very seXXXy

where is everyone today? its the last day b4 JLR ends! come on SPAMMERS! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Aff is so pretty...I like her more and more every time i see another picture of her...thanks lynda for sharing!!!

as for all the spammers, i'm sure it's going to heat up in the evening...everyone will be on waiting up to try to stream the final episode!

well im out for now b back 2nite, laters all!

cecilia

Staff member
I just wanted to share a pic of AFF at the SUPAWAHONG awards, this morning. Our morning, their night.
its' funny how they all wore black and she's white like an angel . LOl
i lOVE king naresuan, it's a good trilogy, i have not seen part 3 yet but she's BEAUTIFUL in there as Maneechand.
i think she's a princess b/c her mom(played by cream) was with this one king and brought her over to the monk to take care off. i don't quite get the story yet but it was a good movie.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
its' funny how they all wore black and she's white like an angel . LOl
i lOVE king naresuan, it's a good trilogy, i have not seen part 3 yet but she's BEAUTIFUL in there as Maneechand.
i think she's a princess b/c her mom(played by cream) was with this one king and brought her over to the monk to take care off. i don't quite get the story yet but it was a good movie.
I heard it was good but i never got to see it.

Did you notice that the guys still have their King Naersuan haircuts. I think they are still filming the 4th installment.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for tomorrow. Can't believe I wanted the weekend to be over and for Monday to get here. How sad is that? :blush: I'm tempted to skip my 8am class.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff's got that face where the more you see of her the more you like her...

Princess: 'the two birds with one stone' was cause last night Prisna & Van were talking about who will get Harit (all to themselves)...i said that we should just sit back and watch until they both get tired so that "we" get Harit at the end :lol:

yea, i stayed up was stalking Umm at the ATC but he didnt log on atleast i dont think he did...i saw Moh earlier this morning too lol

i gotta see what the problem is with my sisters laptop i cant seem to see the image from the
3 tvonline site. :( <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
wow this lakorn must be really populare its up to 342 posts or forums [whatever you call them] hahaha..I'm just starting to watch the lakorn but its kind of confusing..was harin aff's boyfriend before aum?