Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
This lakon is almost perfect, is it not? The leads are great, supportings are excellent, miscast is so's mom only because she looks too caucasian but she plays her role well. they should have chosen a better actor to play nagoon, Ryan is too inexperienced and it shows. the production is fine, lives up to ch3's standard. and the story itself is awesome and i'm glad the producers didn't overdo it. they made a concise, well scripted, directed and acted lakon (except for ryan jett). by the way is ryan and vicki jett mixed, i was told they are full thai but they sure don't look it?
I so agree with you on everything...esp. Ryan Jett...yeah he is Vicky's brother...but I don't know the details...I'm so glad that they prevented Ryan Jett from becoming the second pra'ek of King Kaew Kar Fark...I think it's his accent and the way he delivers his line that is very akward...makes him seem stiff...oh wells...hope he improves...he's kinda cute...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ok, I finish epi 13 and boy do I have a major headache and heartache guys. I can't stand seeing San she is so annoying and there is so much of her in this epi. that B***H is so mean to Soraya I wish So would stand up for herself sometime. I'm going to finish up what Boontai started: here it go :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: now San is going to be in a hospital til the end of the lakorn. Hold on one more :arrg: !!! That's what cuz my headache. Now, the heartache part when Soraya throw the pearl bracelet to the ground my heart was broken the same time as Harit (NO SHE DIDN'T) :lmao: Soraya is crying , Harit is hurting , and I'm melting cuz of Harit. From all this aches there is one good part I like when Harit have on a black suit with the white dress shirt, awwww sooooo HOT :drool: This one is for Chai :arrg: for punching Harit (don't get me wrong I like Chai too).

Raiya

sarNie Adult
This lakon is almost perfect, is it not? The leads are great, supportings are excellent, miscast is so's mom only because she looks too caucasian but she plays her role well. they should have chosen a better actor to play nagoon, Ryan is too inexperienced and it shows. the production is fine, lives up to ch3's standard. and the story itself is awesome and i'm glad the producers didn't overdo it. they made a concise, well scripted, directed and acted lakon (except for ryan jett). by the way is ryan and vicki jett mixed, i was told they are full thai but they sure don't look it?
Well said! Those are all the reason I LOVE this lakorn so much! As for Ryan Jett, he does look mixed but not sure if he is or is not...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ok, I finish epi 13 and boy do I have a major headache and heartache guys. I can't stand seeing San she is so annoying and there is so much of her in this epi. that B***H is so mean to Soraya I wish So would stand up for herself sometime. I'm going to finish up what Boontai started: here it go :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: now San is going to be in a hospital til the end of the lakorn. Hold on one more :arrg: !!! That's what cuz my headache. Now, the heartache part when Soraya throw the pearl bracelet to the ground my heart was broken the same time as Harit (NO SHE DIDN'T) :lmao: Soraya is crying , Harit is hurting , and I'm melting cuz of Harit. From all this aches there is one good part I like when Harit have on a black suit with the white dress shirt, awwww sooooo HOT :drool: This one is for Chai :arrg: for punching Harit (don't get me wrong I like Chai too).
OMG Van! You crack me up but yeah I feel the same way, epi 13 was sad and frustrating at the same time, way too much San and not enough Harit/Soriya...btw I second you on the black suit, super HOT and sexxxy!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I think from punching San and Chai makes me feel little better, good way to release stress. Yes, Toon I felt very sorrow for Harit too when he went to visit Chai. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: My god, I been crying almost all day today, first was with cecilia and now all this sad parts of Harit. Guys I need group hugs :( .

Toon

Can I join in too... I was so ready to beat up computer too...but I think I'd like to join instead...LOL!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think from punching San and Chai makes me feel little better, good way to release stress. Yes, Toon I felt very sorrow for Harit too when he went to visit Chai. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: My god, I been crying almost all day today, first was with cecilia and now all this sad parts of Harit. Guys I need group hugs :( .
My arms always open for JLR FEVER CREW! GROUP HUG :D Yeah epi 13 is sad and stress. I want to kick SAN A** and pull her wig out. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Can I join in too... I was so ready to beat up computer too...but I think I'd like to join instead...LOL!!!
Don't beat your computer, what happen if it broken down and you can't dl the last epi of JLR for next week, that would be a broken heart. :lol:

GIRLS, please slap or kick me out when I start to SPAM again. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
My arms always open for JLR FEVER CREW! GROUP HUG :D Yeah epi 13 is sad and stress. I want to kick SAN A** and pull her wig out. :loool:
Thanks Prisna for the Hug. I just finishing crying for Harit and now you bring up about next week epi is the ending, OOOhh I'm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: again. Excuse me I need to go get a tissue, No I think I will need a bath towel for all these tears.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Prisna for the Hug. I just finishing crying for Harit and now you bring up about next week epi is the ending, OOOhh I'm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: again. Excuse me I need to go get a tissue, No I think I will need a bath towel so all these tears.
Girl, you dont need a bath towel, all you need is our love to wipe off your tears! :D WHere Raiya, Cecilia, Toon, Chenling, Sarn, Grudgeprincess and other members, Come on girls let help VAN! :D Dont want VAN cried until it turn into a river, cuz I cant swin. :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
was watching episode 13 again....i realized that chai should be more aggressive with san.....he such a sweetheart, but he needs to lay down the law....maybe give her some :slapandkissse3: or just the slap or give her some :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: fight for the love...or choose me...i'll take you^^

Toon

But I don't want Sunsanee to end up with that sweetheart Chai...he deserves better than that filthy trash...
Hey Van don't be too sad...the ending means that Harit and So finally can get on with their jungle love...then maybe they'll be a baby...and oh Prisna...thanks for talking some sense into me...I won't beat up my computer b/c I'd like to see if there is a baby at the end...hehehehehe!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Girl, you dont need a bath towel, all you need is our love to wipe off your tears! :D WHere Raiya, Cecilia, Toon, Chenling, Sarn, Grudgeprincess and other members, Come on girls let help VAN! :D Dont want VAN cried until it turn into a river, cuz I cant swin. :loool:
Here's a big hug from me! No more tears k? I'm sure we can get through this together! But yeah I can't swim either, so hopefully one of the other girls can step in to rescue us!

was watching episode 13 again....i realized that chai should be more aggressive with san.....he such a sweetheart, but he needs to lay down the law....maybe give her some :slapandkissse3: or just the slap or give her some :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: fight for the love...or choose me...i'll take you^^
Yep, he could be a little stronger but I don't want him to end up with San, she deserves to be alone!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You crack me up, please no slap n kiss for Chai and San. I dont want him to kiss that WITCH, see I give her alot credit not calling her an *ITCH. :loool:

I have apologize to JOY fan if it defend anyone. I love her but not as n'rai! :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
But I don't want Sunsanee to end up with that sweetheart Chai...he deserves better than that filthy trash...
Hey Van don't be too sad...the ending means that Harit and So finally can get on with their jungle love...then maybe they'll be a baby...and oh Prisna...thanks for talking some sense into me...I won't beat up my computer b/c I'd like to see if there is a baby at the end...hehehehehe!!!
You are more than welcome. Hold on. you dont want to see Harit and my baby, jk :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ryan talks to slow that he sounds retarded.
he's not annoying as Sunsanee (joy) but the slow talking does bug me.
It was really a miscast.

He talks normal during the news interview, why can't he do it right onscreen.
Strange.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a big hug from me! No more tears k? I'm sure we can get through this together! But yeah I can't swim either, so hopefully one of the other girls can step in to rescue us!
I know who could rescue us, HARIT, one best and HOT swimmer, :drool: :wub: Imagine that body( shirtless) :drool: :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
ok ladies..i think i'm going to post the JLR fever List at clubatichart so that he can read what we have been up to..lOL
Are you for real? Can you also tell Aum that I need a shoulder to cry on. Thanks everyone for cheering me up with your kind words and hugs. I think after Aum read everything on the JLR Fever list he is going to laugh so hard that he's going to cry too, maybe then he can borrow my shoulder.