Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sunisa

At first , I just wanted to be a silent reader but ya'll girls are funny. Can't help myself but to join yall ! I came accross this forum after Google " Jam Leuy Ruk" . It's been a pleasure to read your comments . Luv all your pervie thoughts lol ! I also love all the graphics & mvs. Sweet . ;)
Sorry , I'm not familar with all the members' names in this . Thanks to whoever organize the first post. And special thanks to Twinky for her spoilers.
I'm rooting for Arisoya too :baby-scene-pop-corn: ! But I wouldn't dare to hope too much to avoid disappointment at the end. I like the sweet ending between the :drool: burning-hot Harit :wub: & the sweeter-than-candy Soraya, but not with Sansanee. I think she deserves more punishment . After reading the spoilers, I was like " That's it for her ????? !!! :arrg: " I might sound mean but come on, she indirectly caused Harin ( such a sweet boy with cute face) died.

P.S: I'm not Thai. Hopefully I'm not the only one. :rolleyes:
welcome gal. :D u are not the only silent reader.i don't reply much but i love reading all the gals pervert and funny comments.we all crazy over JLR. :wub: anyway,i'm not Thai either.

Hello!! do you guys know yet?
Election advertise of Aum&Aff is come out already....It's sooooo cute ...
check it on youtube here.....I don't know how to put video....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th18sJKIeCU

or you can download it here
http://www.ect.go.th/thai/media/spot3.wmv
thanks for the link.the commercial is so cute!love seeing them together :wub:

Thank u so much Twinky.i have been waiting for your spoiler forever.i love the ending.it is so sweet and nice.i can't wait to watch it.i hope they will play more lakorns together.no couple can beat P'Um and P'Aff!! :wub:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im on with you guys who don't want a JLR 2...and I hope there is a baby...Im sure there is...the signs that So showed are pregnancy signs.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I agree w/Ceci, wouldn't mind an official dvd set so I could get some hq clips and make mvs from them. VCDs aren't much better in quality than what I can make myself from downloads.

I saw the 3 clips on youtube and they're so cute together. My fave scene so far has got to be the returning bracelet scene. They should do an epilogue at the end like in books and it could be H/S with their little baby on the beach or something.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Off topic: I wonder what happen between Aum and Kat English they dated once, right? And did they have a bad breakup because I saw an interview with Aum and they was showing him all the pictures of all the girls he know including AFf picture too. Kat picture was the last one they show to him and he walk out from the room. That makes me wonder what happen between them, anyone might know anything about this. :unsure: Have you guys see Kat English lately in her music video she is looking hot. B)

cecilia

Staff member
oh .. jeanie i wouldn't mind seeing that part too ..
i'm still blushing and dreaming about this morning episode ..
i hope to see the result of the pregnancy tomorrow. :wub:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i cant wait to see the next episode! but i hope soriya becomes pregnant for real!
[=

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic: I wonder what happen between Aum and Kat English they dated once, right? And did they have a bad breakup because I saw an interview with Aum and they was showing him all the pictures of all the girls he know including AFf picture too. Kat picture was the last one they show to him and he walk out from the room. That makes me wonder what happen between them, anyone might know anything about this. :unsure: Have you guys see Kat English lately in her music video she is looking hot. B)
I don't know anything about that, hope someone share that old news.

oh .. jeanie i wouldn't mind seeing that part too ..
i'm still blushing and dreaming about this morning episode ..
i hope to see the result of the pregnancy tomorrow. :wub:
I hope it too Cecilia!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hey this series has been extended by 3 episodes.
So, where is the news clip of that confirmation?
Anyone have it?

cecilia

Staff member
Hey this series has been extended by 3 episodes.
So, where is the news clip of that confirmation?
Anyone have it?
MUAHAH. LYNDA, you didn't read NATTY'S or my posts at spicy? .. :lol:

it was SUNNY'S misunderstanding and my misunderstanding .. it was said there are 3 more episodes left ..
which mean, with today's episode, there only 2 more left. no extend episode, which i wish there is just to see baby ARISOYA but i guess.
it end in 14 episodes like the ORIGINAL SCHEDULE time -_-

nophankh

sarNie Adult
MUAHAH. LYNDA, you didn't read NATTY'S or my posts at spicy? .. :lol:

it was SUNNY'S misunderstanding and my misunderstanding .. it was said there are 3 more episodes left ..
which mean, with today's episode, there only 2 more left. no extend episode, which i wish there is just to see baby ARISOYA but i guess.
it end in 14 episodes like the ORIGINAL SCHEDULE time -_-
oh thanks for the clear up. I was at work. after I was done doing caps, I haul my sorry butt to work.

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...i know aum can type in english...can he speak it too? i wanna hear him speak it. when he said ok ok to so in jlr...it sure didn't sound like he had a thai accent. anyone know... :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ... im like 10 + page behind . i was so busy dis weekend plus i don't have the internet my moden is bad i have to get it replace .... i miss ya jLR!!!!!!!!!! right now im at the interent cafe ...so sad .. i want to catch up w/ ya girls !!! Prolly , wed i be getting my new moden in and join in on JLR FEVER

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yep thats her, thanks ja for the clip, I've seen the other one without the sub, i liked the wink and blooper music bit, that was funny and cute.
In the clip before i wanna see when Harit kiss Soriya on the forehead, looks like a sweet scene ... probably when they go back to the Island.

Anyways credit to Natty @ Spicy, confirm by director and actors that they have added 3 more episodes to JLR :eek: :eek:

OMG . I KNOE IT . 3 EPS !!! BAby have to be added to extend it 3 eps hahahah

cecilia

Staff member
:eek: .. SARN's here.. i was wondering .. where you are.. lost in the JUNGLE? . :loool:
anyway, you have quite a few pages to catch up .. no confirmation yet though ;) til tomorrow .. LOl ..
i'm still very HOPEFUL for ARISOYA. .. there have to be one .. have to be .. for my poor heart to take .. :lmao:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
OMG . I KNOE IT . 3 EPS !!! BAby have to be added to extend it 3 eps hahahah
We missed you Sarn!!!!!!! I definitely did. haha.
no sarn, bad news, no extension.

It's gonna end on feb 18. We just read her post wrong. heheheh.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
YAY! sarN's back!! ahha geez the thread shot up like 5 pages! hahha i still have the little last bit of ep. 12 to watch and tomaras episode!!! ahahah but i had to come in and read every1's posts! ahhah ugh! wed. for sure i'll go back and click the QUOTE button 964906443865436598 times!! ahah and i thought of more things to add to the list haha and i wana say so much but i have to get off my mom's starting to fuss <_< and i'm w/ Prisna on the behind w/ the school work part hahah i wish we didn't get homework on Mon. and Tues. haha exspecialy now crucial timings! ahah but yea so i will be back tomara w/ some JLR FEVER POSTS!! love ya'll <3

THANK YOU TWINKY FOR THE SPOILER!!! ahha that's the main reason why i came in here haha and i couldn't stop myself from reading every1s posts and catching up w/ the pages HAHAH ok well i'm done reading just need to reply but that will have to wait til tomara -_-

geez last nite i couldn't sleep!!! i kept on waking up i like woke up 10 different times and i was soo freakin tired but i couldn't sleep! ahha cuz i was thinkin too much about JLR haha but forreal tho i kept seeing Aum and Aff & Harith and Soriya that's why i kept on waking up 20 times hahha i need to remember what that dream was about.....

btw Raiya how was ur first day at work?? miss JLRL? haha

Ceci w/ u 100% the baby is going happen =] we are going to ah-tee-tan (pray) every nite

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
welcome gal. :D u are not the only silent reader.i don't reply much but i love reading all the gals pervert and funny comments.we all crazy over JLR. :wub: anyway,i'm not Thai either.
thanks for the link.the commercial is so cute!love seeing them together :wub:

Thank u so much Twinky.i have been waiting for your spoiler forever.i love the ending.it is so sweet and nice.i can't wait to watch it.i hope they will play more lakorns together.no couple can beat P'Um and P'Aff!! :wub:
are you serious! that was such a cute commercial!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Nah!
I'm thinking about re-registering in abit.
So hopefully it'll work.
Were you able to log in?
thanks to Kkrystal, who had help me on that, i can now log in :yahoo:

omg ... im like 10 + page behind . i was so busy dis weekend plus i don't have the internet my moden is bad i have to get it replace .... i miss ya jLR!!!!!!!!!! right now im at the interent cafe ...so sad .. i want to catch up w/ ya girls !!! Prolly , wed i be getting my new moden in and join in on JLR FEVER
aww and we all was wondering where you went to.
i know the feeling cause my modem was acting up for a couple of months sometime last year (almost drove me nuts) anyhow glad you will get it fix soon. looks like we are gonna make the 300 pages by the end of this week if not sooner.

".. SARN's here.. i was wondering .. where you are.. lost in the JUNGLE?", lol Ceci...

oh my gosh the wait for this episode is sooooooooooooo worth it!!! ive mention that i have been smiling to myself all day already and i still am.

i still think that they are gonna sneak in the baby news toward the end of the lakorn. cause even So was surprised when San said that So acted like a pregnant person-(with that look on her face, i am already convinced)