Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
Check out upcoming scenes of our favorite jungle fever lakorn
Gotta love WISHBONIKO for posting this up!
GO HARITH...take your woman back into your arms!

Check it out on her youtube channel!

Sorry guys! I don`t know how to post it up on here!

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
Hey HomelessBird!
I`m also a silent reader on this thread too ;) . I love it here! The girls are super funny...its jungle fever buring up!
I wish I could be more active...but most of my time is reading all the comments on here and watching this lakorn on youtube. Jamluey Ruk happily highjacked my life away from me. Plus, i don`t have a computer at home -_- !

Love SARNWORLD`S JAMLUEY RUK THREAD! :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Hey HomelessBird!
I`m also a silent reader on this thread too ;) . I love it here! The girls are super funny...its jungle fever buring up!
I wish I could be more active...but most of my time is reading all the comments on here and watching this lakorn on youtube. Jamluey Ruk happily highjacked my life away from me. Plus, i don`t have a computer at home -_- !

Love SARNWORLD`S JAMLUEY RUK THREAD! :D
:loool: You know I tried to be active too but dang these girls are so fast I cant keep up with them..I love reading everyones comments. Especially everyones predictions. Some of them get so off topic..lol :yahoo: But thats why I love reading everything. I get so caught up in here and the time just flys by so quick.. :loool:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
^YES! Thanks HomelessBird for posting it up!

ice creamgirl04,

Yep, i`m in the same boat as u are in...trying to be active but the girls are too quick for me. I blamed it on jungle fever...lol! At least, we writing something now!

Oh! The best song for Soriya after the `R` is by ONE REPUBLIC `SAY ( ALL I NEED)!`

here`s the link on youtubeONE REPUBLIC SAY (ALL I NEED)

cecilia

Staff member
GOOD MORNING EARLY JLR LOVERS..
who's streaming it LIVE today? show's starting in 15 minutes

anyway, WELCOME TO THE CLUB : HOMELESSBIRD .. it's not too late to join in the fun ..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Is anyone watching it live this morning?

cecilia

Staff member
KRYSTAL, I AM! and ITS' ON now !!!! *hyper*

first time in my life that i've tried to record a lIVE SHOW .but wm10 suck on me . didn't want to work .. i've follow TINAH'S direction :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
THANK YOU VICKYCHANG for the link - we're still waiting for PANPUI to post the link .. never hurt too much to get it early though .. THANK YOU :wub:

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
You know, I don't even need an alarm clock on Monday mornings? I just wake up in time to try to catch the live stream? :) But it's buffering like crazy for me...

cecilia

Staff member
DANG! Sunsanee is an ITHC!!! mad at TAWATCHAI for dumb excuse reasons.ALWAYS LATE ..

Harith's on his way back home after the elevator incident. Once got to his big mansion, he remember the elevator encounter .. smiling and then recall NUKHUN with SORIYA then got a bit agitate :lol: .. now he turn his car around and want to go back out of his house.

So asking Tawachai to please put up with Sunsanee's during this process.

Harith got back to the hospital-asking why she's running away from her. So ask why let bontain come in to hurt Sun.Harith said he didn't let her,it's an accident.
HAHAH. ANOTHER sweet scene .. HARITH got back to the hospital and ask SO if she's 'HUENG' of him b/c she order him to stop bothering SUN.. He then say that if she's not JEALOUS he is. he hate seeing herwith other man. she answer, you're not my 'NAI 'anymore, let me go and struggle herself free from Harith. Harith got push back and bump into the food cart. LOl

yah ja puke .. on SUNSANEE'S sweet talk. It's so cute in the room..HARITH trying to make SORIYA jealous. NOW WE SEE THE SYMPTOM ONCE MORE.
HOLY
SHIT!!!THE LOOK ON BOTH OF THEIR FACES ARE JUST SO FUNNY BUT YET SURPRISE WHEN SUNSANEE WAS LIKE ..YAI SO, ACTING AS A PREGNANT WOMAN. MAN,HARITH STOP WHAT HE WAS DOING, REPEAT ''PREGNANT'' SO IN THE BATHROOM 'PREGNANT'

MUAHAHA. i can sleep .. let's wait for the result.

Sun asking about the pearl bracelet and want to know who she went with and where. Saying that she left to stay with HARIN, So start crying, Sun then say, stop crying.

muahahah .. SUNSANEE is so stupid .. she's so clueless, she didn't even know who she's talking about .. So was there, know the whole truth. Sun is so FULL of herself!

cecilia

Staff member
today's HARITH is very very very GOOD LOOKING dressing in suit .. he saw SORIYA at the counter .. darn it.. she only there to check out her physical health. :(
i DON'T KNOW .. i don't trust the doctor, he was a bit confuse on his answer too - make me suspicious of his answer .. i think it was a MIS-EXAME b/c it's too early to detain THE BABY moment atm. i mean, i trust the PHYSICAL being in this lakorn more than wors.STUPID REASON, FATIGUE and STRESS. how come i don't do that when i'm STRESS/HAVE FATIGUE OR DON'T EAT!!! - but again, i have never been with a man yet .. so that could be why i don't but seriously, what kind of STRESS is that .. stupid .. stupid .. WHAT'S FUNNY is that the DOCTOR/NURSES keep telling her to be careful - muahahah .. HE JUST CALLED HER HIS 'MIA' :wub:

ITS' SO CUTE HOW HE ANNOUNCE IT LOUDLY AND OPENLY .. ''IF YOU'RE PREGNANT, I WILL BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE FOR IT .. the ppl downstaire in the waiting room turn around and look at them .. making SORIYA's embarrass.

i'm blushing so much now that he keeps '
calling her his MIA

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Man I can't watch it not until 11am eastern time. Long story...

You know I hope Jumleuy Rak have a valentine special. Maybe go on a show or something. I want to see more of them.

cecilia

Staff member
hey, but you know the
NURSES/DOCTOR keep telling her to be CAREFUL during this time .. they are still UNSURE about their result. Cus you know, sometime, the doctor dont' want to give out the wrong info when the PATIENT themselves are still unsure about what happen, they don't want to be wrong in this case .. there still time to confirm it if the symptoms continue.

all i know is i LOVE LOVE HARITH today :wub:
HE SAID. ''I LOVE YOU'' NOT B/C OF THAT REASON

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hey, but you know the
NURSES/DOCTOR keep telling her to be CAREFUL during this time .. they are still UNSURE about their result. Cus you know, sometime, the doctor dont' want to give out the wrong info when the PATIENT themselves are still unsure about what happen

HAHAHA, you're such a loser, keeping hope alive.......... huh?

the shock look. hahah

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. can't help it .. come to think of it..
if she's not why start out the symptoms so early in the episode .. i mean, they only have 3 more episodes left and they start the symptoms in the last four episodes - still a long way to confirm it. i still have hope

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
hey, but you know the
NURSES/DOCTOR keep telling her to be CAREFUL during this time .. they are still UNSURE about their result. Cus you know, sometime, the doctor dont' want to give out the wrong info when the PATIENT themselves are still unsure about what happen, they don't want to be wrong in this case .. there still time to confirm it if the symptoms continue.

hhaha yea that made up for it!