Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
SARAH for sure, i'm jealous of it .. my head is fill with AUM'S scrubby looks and unshave mustache .. it's so :drool:

prisna. will you have twin? .. i always want twin ..i can be the aunty then .. i can't guarantee that i'll be a good aunty when daddy's around :ph34r:

AHHAHHAHHAH!!! i'll keep cover for you Cecilia =] :unsure:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
THAT IS SO CUTE .. i bet you, you were silently and quietly smiling to yourself ..
humming to the song as you eat or wait .. your family thought, you're crazy. l
aughing at the table for no reason .. or being too blushy out of nowhere when
there's no HOT guys passing by the table :loool: definitely a great symptoms. :lol:

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AUM in here .. but i'll be like sarN say.
- be the first one to run and hide b/c i talk weird of HARITH/SORIYA
felt embarrassed that the sarnies guys came in here and might have read it .. its' all sarN's fault making me feel guilty and embarrassed :blush:
I did. I stopped talking very suddenly and my hubby looked at me and asked what was wrong. I gave him a dirty look and said 'sssh!! I just listened to the song and cheesed and nodding my head left to right. When the song ended, I smiled really big. hahahaha.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
SARAH for sure, i'm jealous of it .. my head is fill with AUM'S scrubby looks and unshave mustache .. it's so :drool:

prisna. will you have twin? .. i always want twin ..i can be the aunty then .. i can't guarantee that i'll be a good aunty when daddy's around :ph34r:

ahaha iknow but damn when he shaves and cleans up! omg lord is he fine!!! i just wanna EAT him UP!!! :drool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
THANK, I TRY TO POST IT LIKE CECILIA BUT I DONT KNOW HOW. :loool:
Prisna--Just saw your MV, good job!!! Left you a comment on your YT account :D

:eek: i think Prisna is getting pregnant on us!! she's showing all the symptoms!!!! fainting/thinking about vomiting/craving something sour.... ITS ALL THERE! THE SIGNS!!! :loool:
Now we know why Prisna was fainting all the time: She's pregnant with his baby! I'm jealous :p
:loool: that's freakin hilarious.... I'm his babies mama... kekekke... JK not really.

who wouldn't want have his child! he so GORGEOUS he's got it all going on!!!!!!! the face the vioce *drools
For real, but my man might protest, hope he doesn't see this :ph34r:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I did. I stopped talking very suddenly and my hubby looked at me and asked what was wrong. I gave him a dirty look and said 'sssh!! I just listened to the song and cheesed and nodding my head left to right. When the song ended, I smiled really big. hahahaha.
Right!!! I tell my man to be quiet when I'm in my JLR zone.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
and now STRETCH MARKS!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: that's like 4 SYMPTOMS!!!!! that is a deff. POSITIVE hahahhahhahhah Cecilia is going to go insane w/ all these babies!!! ahha don't worry i'll help you :lol: *puts JLR in dvd player and says "watch the lakorn"* AHHHAHAHAHH we're going to be PERFECT aunties =] and have you thought of ur baby's name Prisna ahhahahha
I would be happy that my baby have great aunties! :yahoo: Make sure both aunties teach them about "R" and Slap/Kiss. :loool:

^^^^ hey Prisna what u got to say about that?? i bet ur pushing for like quadroplets HAAHAAHAHAA me and Cecilia are going to go insane babysitting all these JLR siblings/children/babieS hahaahahah
I don't mind pushing quadruplet's, cuz HARIT sperminate it! :loool:

LOL, I might when I give birth to one of them first and pregnant again.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
:eek: i think Prisna is getting pregnant on us!! she's showing all the symptoms!!!! fainting/thinking about vomiting/craving something sour.... ITS ALL THERE! THE SIGNS!!! :loool:
Yes, my Hariti is very sperminated, I just look at his eyes, now I'm pregnant. :loool: I'm sure ARISOYA will have a sister or brother soon too! :yahoo:
So I'm not the only one that thought Prisna was showing signs of being pregnant all along: fainting, craving odd/unique foods..etc? :D

Cecilia~ great MV! Heard that song on the radio too, but didn't imagine it working for an MV. Well, guess you proved me wrong cause your MV's very nice. Maybe you can finish the MV when you have some time.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

AHHAHHAHHAH!!! i'll keep cover for you Cecilia =] :unsure:
No need, just tell their HARIT that you teaching them to be strong like him! :loool: Sure HARIT doesn't mind of that!

romchang

sarNie Egg
AHAHHAHHAH who wouldn't mind being Harith's baby's mommy? hahahhahh
hahah i kno rite!!! but our FEVER will burn on =] your daughter is going to want to rewatch it once its over :p
HAHAHA. You guys are great. Nice talking to yah. I guess I am still reading some pages and spoilers but will need to go to sleep soon. Want to say good night and will be back on againg tomorrow around eightest???

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna--Just saw your MV, good job!!! Left you a comment on your YT account :D
Now we know why Prisna was fainting all the time: She's pregnant with his baby! I'm jealous :p
For real, but my man might protest, hope he doesn't see this :ph34r:
Thank Raiya!

I can't hide from you girls anyway, one day my belly is getting bigger, you girls will know, but I kept said I was fainting and drool really I was vomit when HARIT clean up and use his body spray :loool: :drool: even though I like him when he dirty. :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Guys, you're using the word Sperminated wrong. :)
Only girls can be sperminated, it's like another word for getting knocked up.

Sarahvang, you're being very vague, What did he say in the second message. You need to copy and paste his message. eheheheheh.

I think we're spamming to much. haha.

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but could it be him.
Like anyone can say that they are Aum A. we don't know for sure.
I hope it isn't though.

cecilia

Staff member
your husband was there too .. wow .. does he know about your JLR fever?

ahaha iknow but damn when he shaves and cleans up! omg lord is he fine!!! i just wanna EAT him UP!!! :drool:
if you eat him up .. then that would suck for the rest of the girls in here :lol:

Cecilia~ great MV! Heard that song on the radio too, but didn't imagine it working for an MV. Well, guess you proved me wrong cause your MV's very nice. Maybe you can finish the MV when you have some time.
i got lazy last night so i only did cut and paste but i will try to finish the whole mv this weekend .. and the one with DA endorphine too .. THANK YOU for loving ..

cecilia

Staff member

anyway, i'm music hunting for any song that will go with the drama - of the head ..
I WILL COME BACK AND POST THEM LIST HERE ..​

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG some of you guys have too much time with this JUNGLE FEVER THING...can't wait til the lakorn ends...you guys are gonna be all out of energy...lolz...anywayz gosh i also can't believe how long this thread is....200+ gosh...

Anywayz i liked it better when pra and nang ek was at the island...there scenes were more strong..but yeah of course they had to come home sometimes.