Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha, sick, sick mind.

I'm gonna be totally boring and say, it was probably in the morning when they had the r-scene.
8'clock, Kaew goes into labor.
10'clock, Harit and So get back to JLR.
10:15, fighting at Harin's grave.
10.30-11am-the deed.

He probably didn't have coffee yet. haha.

I was thinking the same thing about the screaming thing. I swear, they need to show more of the r-scene. The girl is tough. She could have bitten him or kneed, but how did he succeed this time.
I guess the rage was too overpowering. ??
HAHAHAHA !!!!!! *throw pillow* ------ > with all the struggling i think it would take longer cuz she was
completely nude none of her clothes is rip & how she was wrap in a blanket cuz there was none around unless Harit got up and took it out of the closlet

cecilia

Staff member
SPEAKING OF MR. COFFEE BREAK : HERE'S A CAP FROM PANTIP :loool:

hm .. i don't think this is Gayu .. but anyway,the monkey is funny

and for PRISNA : and HARITH/AUM fans

All pictures credit to the wonderful PANTIP CAFE :wub:​

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

ah. i'm making these few caps from episode one .. HE'S ALL OVER HER before he know it .. He's getting pull into his own trap .

here's to relive the moment. the STRIP GAME! :wub:

*If you win, you can eat .. is it 20 or 40 questions? .. she got one right though :lol:

Playing it with the rule or taking it off without the rule. either way, strip game will be strip game per HARITH

what should come off first .. eyes her up and down <- see how his mind wonder off to :lol: The look on her face is PRICELESS!

hahah i picked a random JLR page and look what i came to Ceci =] ahhahhahahha hahahhahah omg woo!!! that's hilarious! ima bout to watch ep. 11 so i'll comment bout that and ep. 10 later and thankx for fixing the thing Cecilia =] ahha and i thought of some more things to add to the JLR <3 List =] ahha i'll post them up later

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone tell me what Haritsand So talk about at that night when SO was sitting out and she can't sleep (she missing Harit warm arm maybe :lol:)?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA !!!!!! *throw pillow* ------ > with all the struggling i think it would take longer cuz she was
completely nude none of her clothes is rip & how she was wrap in a blanket cuz there was none around unless Harit got up and took it out of the closlet
Sarn, you crack me up! :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I don't think it would take that long. harit is a strong guy, he can rip someone's shirt off in like a sec. I have no doubts.
first, pull both leg and pull pants off. 50 secs, those were loose fitting pants and not jeans.
Second, rip shirt 50 secs. Again, loose fitting shirt and cheap fabric.

unbutton his stuff, 1 minute

Okay, I need to stop.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
and for PRISNA : and HARITH/AUM fans

All pictures credit to the wonderful PANTIP CAFE :wub:​
Cecilia, you kmow me best, I need some air in here, I sure I be FAINT in a second if this man don't put on his clothes. :lol: HOT, I'm drooling on my keyboard.:drool: Somebody need to help me!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Late night visit.

His reaction to her hurtful comment.

Mom conversation about love and her dad.

I love that canary yellow dress.

taking Sun to the hospital.

Bumping into Soriya and dismay seeing nu-goon there too.
Love this sc, man Harit look so fines in those suit, I sure know cuz I got thaose suit for him on X-Mas day! :lol: When he smile and laugh, melt my heart to the ground. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it would take that long. harit is a strong guy, he can rip someone's shirt off in like a sec. I have no doubts.
first, pull both leg and pull pants off. 50 secs, those were loose fitting pants and not jeans.

Okay, I need to stop.
Please give Harith more credit than that, let said it took him 35 sec pull the pant off, 20 sec rip the the shirt, and at least 50 sec unbutton his stuff, I sure this man could do least than the time I said. :loool: Ok, that it before I faint! :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me what Haritsand So talk about at that night when SO was sitting out and she can't sleep (she missing Harit warm arm maybe :lol:)?
Oh my gosh, that was like the best scene ever.

Harit: "you can't sleep." he shouts from the outside
she walks to the gate.

Soriya: "Hey Harit"
She is startled it's him.

Harit: "Khun, be quiet, you might wake everyone up."
Soriya: "why are you here?"

harit:"I can't sleep so I decided to drive around.... You know we're alike."

Soriya: "what are you talking about? we are nothing alike?"

Harit: "we are alike because we love to be around nature. We love being in the forest and the country. We don't like the city, we don't like sleeping in air-conditioned rooms. And that is why we can't sleep."

Soriya: "Mao-durn (I don't know that means).I want to tell you, your craziness is keeping me up at night. Every night now, I can't sleep."

He laughs. Because at the island, she sleeps soundly.
Harit:"Is that True? What I've observed, when you sleep, you sleep deeply. You drew and even snore."

Soriya loudly and pouting: "I don't snore!!! It's you who snores."

He smiles because only the person who sleeps next to him will know that he snores.
She knows she made a mistake by saying that and she sighs.

harit:"Soriya, I'm leaving for Phuket tomorrow. I wanted to see you before I left. I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I did not plan to hurt you. I'm sorry.

Soriya:
"I forgive you. I won't take this pearl bracelet off either. However, I want to beg you. Please keep your promise that you won't hurt Sunsanee when I'm still wearing this Bracelet. Can you promise me this? "

He is hurt because he was hoping for something more. He turns away.
Soriya: "I'm asking you, can you do this for me?"

Harit:"Is this all you need?"

Soriya:" If you ever hurt Sunsanee, I will never forgive you for the rest of my life."

Harit comes out shouting: "What about your sister hurting my brother? Should I forgive her too?"

Soriya:"What about what you did to me? Is it not enough?"
Soriya has enough and walks away.

Awww, his sad face.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lynda,Sarn, and Me
sound like a FREAKY GIRLS! :loool: Try to stay away from us if you are a lovely girls.
:loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh, that was like the best scene ever.

Harit: "you can't sleep." he shouts from the outside
she walks to the gate.

Soriya: "Hey Harit"
She is startled it's him.

Harit: "Khun, be quiet, you might wake everyone up."
Soriya: "why are you here?"
harit:"I can't sleep so I decided to drive around.... You know we're alike."
Soriya: "what are you talking about? we are nothing alike?"
Harit: "we are alike because we love to be around nature. We love being in the forest and the country. We don't like the city, we don't like sleeping in air-conditioned rooms. And that is why we can't sleep."

Soriya: Mao-durn (I don't know that means).I want to tell you, your craziness is keeping me up at night. Every night now, I can't sleep now.

He laughs.
Harit:"True? What I've observed, when you sleep, you sleep deeply. You drew and even snore.
Soriya loudly and pouting: "I don't snore!!! It's you who snores."

He smiles because only the person who sleeps next to him will know that he snores.
She knows she made a mistake by saying that and she sighs.

harit:"soriya, I'm leaving for Phuket tomorrow. I wanted to see you before I left. I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I did not plan to hurt you. I'm sorry.

Soriya: "I forgive you. I won't take this pearl bracelet off either. However, I want to beg you. Please keep your promise that you won't hurt Sunsanee when I still am wearing this Bracelet. Can you promise me this? "

He is hurt that is all she wants of him.He turns away.
Soriya: "I'm asking you, can you do this for me?"
Harit:"Is this all you need?"
Soriya:" If you ever hurt Sunsanee, I will never forgive you for the rest of my life."
Harit comes out shouting: "What about your sister hurting my brother? Should I forgive her too?"
Soriya:"What about what you did to me? Is it not enough?"

Awww, his sad face.
aww, thank Lynda, that was my favorite, that is the reason why I want to know. They are so cute at that scene.

cecilia

Staff member

Okay, I need to stop.
:ph34r: i won't add anything to this either .. :unsure: :blink: :spin: :drool: :blush: <- these emoticons will do me some justice ..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:ph34r: i won't add anything to this either .. :unsure: :blink: :spin: :drool: :blush: <- these emoticons will do me some justice ..
Too bad we dont have fainted emoticons! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Prisna, sarN, Lynda, and Cecilia: You girls sure know how to keep this thread HOT! I can't stay away...it's too funny to read all the posts and conjectures! THANKS for making this so much fun, lovin' it!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, sarN, Lynda, and Cecilia: You girls sure know how to keep this thread HOT! I can't stay away...it's too funny to read all the posts and conjectures! THANKS for making this so much fun, lovin' it!
We have to thank Aum and Aff too, they the one that keep burning up our FEVER! :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG. You girls are too crazy. I'm not even gonna say nothing. I'll just go laugh now.

Epi 10 was soo good. Can't wait to see 11.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. You girls are too crazy. I'm not even gonna say nothing. I'll just go laugh now.

Epi 10 was soo good. Can't wait to see 11.
I'm sure I'm crayz! :p You will love epi 11! I can't wait for epi 12, thinking over and over, man this lakorn almost end, dont have to end. :(