Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
cuz in the old version she did go a bit insane cuz she can't take the rejection .. it like her first time lmaoooooo
Sarn I like your version, minus the going crazy part. It's just too typical. Every n'rai goes crazy in revenge lakorns.
I just hope that she gets a bad rep from the community and everyone just ditches her spoiled bitchy ass.
Tawatchai will choose Chanida and Harit will be with Soriya.
And, Sunsanee is alone with a bad reputation.
You know in thailand they take their reputation seriously.
She will be disgrace.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lmaoo... i know how it goin end . He doesn't try to seduce Sananee. He just take her out and buy her thing and tell her his future plan about getting marry and start a family ( he acutally was thinking about his plan w/ Soyia ) but Sananee have to much confidence in herself and think that EVERY guy dat near her will fall into her CHARM but not Harit . The only excuse for him to see Soyia is getting close to Sananee . I bet ya he have no intension to kidnap/torture Sananee other than to just let her taste her own medicine of being rejected by a man --- that isn't to cruel compare to wat Soyia have to put up with. The reason for him to finally stop his courting and leading Sananee on is when Soyia start feeling pity for Sananee seeing her own cousin falling for Harit w/o knowing all Harit want to do is hurt her feeling to revenge for his brother and Soyia will push Harit to love Sananee for real and he couldn't do it and finally reveal the truth that he is Harin s' brother and the girl he love is Soyai and SAnanee go crazy hahahahha.

nice sarn.... but i want a baby scene... lol

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Sanseenee and hakrit goes to his house. And the workers there were busy cleaning the house. Sanseenee asked if hakrit brought her here to clean and she told him that she was allergic to dust. He told her that he was thinking about no such thing. Sanseenee asked who was going to be his bride. He told her that it is not someone far and that she knows this person really well. Sanseenee turned and started to blush, thinking that he meant her. Then sanseenee gave her suggestion to decorating the outside. Her plans were lavish and she asked if she was doing too much. Hakrit looked at her and told her that it is not too much for the person he loves. He walked away and sanseenee stood alone all excited. Hakrit looked at her from afar; in disgust. When hakrit bought sanseenee home, soriya was there to open the gate. Sanseenee accused her of waiting so she get a chance to bump into hakrit again and she also got scolded for earlier, when hakrit took her to the store. SO could not say anything but cry. Her cousin reminded her that she saved her life and how dare she try to steal the man she love.
The next morning, nu kun came to get SO because her mom fell and was not stable on her feet. At the same time, hakrit picked up sanseenee to go pick furniture. Before they left, he ask about the picture he gave her. She told him that it was in the storage room, she did not have time to put it up yet. Hakrit asked to see it and offered to put it up. SO and nu kun walked out and saw what was going on. SO looked at hakrit, as if to ask why he was doing this. Sanseenee asked where the two were going and she told her that she was going home. Sanseenee was secretly happy. Hakrit turned to SO and strictly looked at her. SO turned her head down, trying to escape the glare. When so and nu kun left, nu kun commented that hakrit acts weird when SO is around. He is sanseenee’s boyfriend but like looking at SO in a weird way.
The next morning, hakrit came to sanseenee’s house to ask tuay where SO’s mom farm was. When sanseenee woke up in the afternoon, tuay told her that hakrit came and he asked for the address of the SO’s mom farm. Tawatchai came to visit a short time later and she insisted that they go to SO’s mom farm. Back at the farm, nu kun and SO are outside talking.
“what, go study in America. When? How come I never knew anything?�
“I wanted to know for sure before I say anything. I will leave in about two months.�
“are you going long?�
“at least four years.�
SO was sad “owww, what will I do?�
“what are you going to do; usually you don’t pay me much attention.�
“that is not true.� Soriya stared at nu kun. “I know that you are nearby; just call and you will be here.�
The two joked and teased. Nu kun then turned serious and SO did not want to go there so she excused herself to go inside. When inside, her mom told her that someone was here to see her. It was sanseenee. sanseenee asked her if hakrit came to see her. SO denied and asked why he would come see her. Sanseenee insisted that SO has been acting innocent but in reality was trying to steal hakrit from her. She told her that she is going to marry him soon and he will never be serious with a farm girl like her. SO was shock and hurt that sanseenee was saying this to her. She tried to explain herself but sanseenee did not believe it. She also told her to stay here until she is married. Sanseenee did not want anything to get between her and hakrit. Later that day, after sanseenee and tawatchai left, SO came inside and sat down. Her mom asks if she was exhausted. She turned towards her mom and saw someone she did not expect, hakrit. Nu kun came in and when he saw hakrit he told him that sanseenee has left. Hakrit asked to talk to SO. SO turned to walk out and hakrit followed. When they were out of sight from nu kun and her mom she turned to hakrit.
“how much longer are you going to bother me? I left so I can get away from you, so why are you following me?�
“there is no place far enough that you can go; I will find you.�
“you found me, then what? Are you going to capture me lock me up and torment? Maybe you’re going to play with my mind. Are you having that much fun?�
“I have never thought like that. I love……�
SO interrupted hakrit. “don’t say it, I don’t want to hear it. No matter how many thousand times you tell me you love me, it will not erase the pain that you cause me.�
Hakrit stared into her eyes and SO stared back. Her eyes were empty, no care in the world.
“are you telling me that you never had feelings for me?�
“I felt something, I felt hatred and disgust.�
“are you telling me that you never loved me, the way I love you?�
“I don’t love you; I have never loved you and I will never love you.�
“I don’t believe you.�
Soriya slowly raised her hand with the pearl bracelet. She took it off and threw it in front of him. “you believe now?� Hakrit looked at her with pain. She added, “khun pee loves you. Go back to her. You started this, so you should finish it to the end.�
They both stood still, soriya with no meaning and hakrit full of pain. He picked the bracelet up and soriya walked back to the house. As she walked away from him, tears ran down her face.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Well no matter how it ends I want three things to happen:

1. Harit apologizes for what he did to Soriya (and she eventually forgives him)
2. Sansanee gets what is coming to her
3. A baby?????????????? :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sarn I like your version, minus the going crazy part. It's just too typical. Every n'rai goes crazy in revenge lakorns.
I just hope that she gets a bad rep from the community and everyone just ditches her spoiled bitchy ass.
Tawatchai will choose Chanida and Harit will be with Soriya.
And, Sunsanee is alone with a bad reputation.
You know in thailand they take their reputation seriously.
She will be disgrace.

she didn't go crazy like go to the insane house like typical thai lakorn . she just go ballistic & crazy and when to confront Harit like a mad dog why he came to ask for Soyia hand in marriage and not her and dat when the truth is reveal . but sananee have a good ending it was a lesson she learn dat not all guy will fall into her charm & she learn how a rejection feel like --- in the old version dat how it end

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the new spoiler Twinky!!!

She added, “khun pee loves you. Go back to her. You started this, so you should finish it to the end.�
They both stood still, soriya with no meaning and hakrit full of pain. He picked the bracelet up and soriya walked back to the house. As she walked away from him, tears ran down her face.
Oh how sad...I hope it doesn't happen that way! They are both hurting :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree a baby would change everything, unless So takes off and put Harit into check. where he would try to find So, get her back and forget all about sansanee.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
should i add that you all should go to work and school tomorrow. lol.. translating another part right now so stay tune

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, Sunsanee is a complete b*tch. Reading these scenes, now, the Thai audience will have less to complain about Soriya and focus in on Sunsanee being the bad one here. I love these itty bitty misunderstandings in this lakorn, theyr'e not pointless and annoying, they're sweet. They actually bring Harith and So closer together as their true feelings come out on display. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol twinky how nice of you to that for us.

yea, shoot almost forgot about work tomorrow.

man when peaches upload this tomorrow i will be bored out of my mind at work. is this a good time to use up some of my vacation time. take monday & tuesday off lol

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Hakrit stared into her eyes and SO stared back. Her eyes were empty, no care in the world.
“I don’t believe you.�
Soriya slowly raised her hand with the pearl bracelet. She took it off and threw it in front of him. “you believe now?� Hakrit looked at her with pain. She added, “khun pee loves you. Go back to her. You started this, so you should finish it to the end.�
They both stood still, soriya with no meaning and hakrit full of pain. He picked the bracelet up and soriya walked back to the house. As she walked away from him, tears ran down her face. :angry:
Nooooooooooooooooooo. I was beginning to love the spoilers....until now. :angry:

I kid. Thanks, Twinky, for posting all these wonderful spoilers. Hopefully, Hakrit ignored So like always and keeps showing his presence to her.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
“there is no place far enough that you can go; I will find you.�
That is such a stalker-ish line... but yet, why does it sound so exciting coming from Harit to Soriya?? :) P'ek stalking n'ek is so sweet (only in movies though). :)

So, haven't posted any artwork today yet, here's two wallies. I should probably go make my own JLR artwork thread at some point.
** Probably could have pulled up tons more "Top Reasons why..." (so many items scattered across this thread) but limited it down the 10 below. Maybe I'll make a second part to the first wallpaper. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
“I have never thought like that. I love……�
SO interrupted hakrit. “don’t say it, I don’t want to hear it. No matter how many thousand times you tell me you love me, it will not erase the pain that you cause me.�
“I don’t believe you.�
i know it suppose to be a heart broken moment but i love dat line . He soo confidence that she love him hahaha as if he know dat she love him ^^^^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i know it suppose to be a heart broken moment but i love dat line . He soo confidence that she love him hahaha as if he know dat she love him ^^^^
He's like older than her by like 10 years. He's 30 something and she is like 23. I guess he knows women and can read them.

Well yea, i do agree, he's very cocky.
And he's a little crazy. When he wants something, he fights for it delusionally. He wants her that bad so he thinks she likes him too. ?? i don't know. I can't read crazy people.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
** Probably could have pulled up tons more "Top Reasons why..." (so many items scattered across this thread) but limited it down the 10 below. Maybe I'll make a second part to the first wallpaper. :)

Haaaa haaaa :loool:

Wow those are all descriptions of me!!!

Great job on the artwork!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
what the heck....My blog has been shut down or something.??

This is a message I got from them.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are performing some unexpected maintenance. Your dashboard is going to be unavailable for 730 days.

730 days is like 2 years? did I read that wrong. hahahhaah.

sorry, I was just ranting...dont' reply.