Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

chinda

sarNie Elites
well according to Twinky spoilers
he did apologize. If I remember correctly, he said he apologized for everything.
. Anyways, it will be just wrong from him not to apologize. He did so many bad things to her and "R" her while he thought she was sansanee, of course we all know that was only an excuse :rolleyes: but still...

cecilia

Staff member
^ahh.. been too long since i watch it. now i remember that scene .. andrew didn't work hard to earn his forgiveness .. i dont' remember him sweet talking to her either ;)
i just realized that this is the lakorn that i like janie b/c she wasn't so annoying nor over act in there ..
speaking of janie, i dont' like her now aday, but i did have a few fave of her, like SOMPONG GUB NONG SOMCHAI. her and jamie are so hilarious :loool:

CHINA you're right, he did so many unforgivable things to her but he did apologize one after another when she refuse to listen to him. even though, he know that she doesn't want to talk about it, he still bring it up and apology. plus, all those sweet talks - i guess, it's understandable that she can forgive him easily. not b/c he's p'ek but b/c he's sincere about his apology.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Twinky's here. Spoilers?
haha.

Yea, andrew was kinda lame with his apology.
He never earned it either.
She just forgive him because of the card and flowers.
I would not forgive my guy for something like that because of some NOTE AND FLOWERS>
he better work it.

What I like about JLR, he has to work for his forgiveness and it's gonna take awhile.
Forgiveness takes a long time and JLR is depicting that.

cecilia

Staff member
Twinky's here. Spoilers?
haha.

Yea, andrew was kinda lame with his apology.
He never earned it either.
She just forgive him because of the card and flowers.
I would not forgive my guy for something like that because of some NOTE AND FLOWERS>
he better work it.

What I like about JLR, he has to work for his forgiveness and it's gonna take awhile.
true on that. but you know. come to think of it. ANDREW wasn't so mean to her. they share equal punishment together. plus, ANDREW and JANIE are alone in the island, JANIE have time alone to do what she want too, almost like a vacation with works, and they even have DINNER together, unlike JLR, BAI was there almost 24/7 to guard So and when HARITH is there, he pick on her, boss her around, and even use verbal words, to our liking, the explicit kinds :lol: . so it's understandable that it's harder to have HARITH earn his forgiveness. Plus in TK, they got married after they return home when he realize what he did. what happen after is more of his fault but whatever happen at the island, i think it's okay b/c they bare the same punishment .. man, speaking of this lakorn, i wanna go and rewatch those diarrhea scenes .. its' freakin hilarious :loool:

yup. yup. i won't mind more spoiler either :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lolz I was just watching andrew and janie lakorn. He didnt apologies after he rape her. He said this is not a lakorn and he's happy that she didn't cry either.

He didn't say sorry because he don't think he did anything wrong. It's just the way he is. The card was just explaining to her how he is...someone that don't know how to express his feelings.

Sad... I actually made a post and it didn't go through...ahaha I uploaded that song of punch too but the post didn't go through.

Speaking of Mayura, I notice they like to dub all of Umm's lakorn. So I'm expecting them to dub this one too. I'm definitely going to buy it once it comes out.

chinda

sarNie Elites
lynda said:
He not only did bad things to her but he's going to seduce her cousin, IN FRONT of her. I want to see him begging, crawling to her and see him in pain so he can realise what she've been through all these times. AHAHAH I sound like a freak :ph34r:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG! hhaha i can't wait til tomara! ima get on my laptop rite wen i get home from school to download it haha geez thers a new page like every 30 mins haha WOO! ahha well in the meantime i was thinkin bout making some JLR artoworks but i don't even kno how to start lol so can someone tell me what program they are using to make these artworks and where i can get it? thankx! can't wait til tomara =] hahha deff. FEVERED

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
He not only did bad things to her but he's going to seduce her cousin, IN FRONT of her. I want to see him begging, crawling to her and see him in pain so he can realise what she've been through all these times. AHAHAH I sound like a freak :ph34r:
HAHHAH o well he gets to ber HER prisoner towards the end from the spoilers haahaha but its good that they love each other

cecilia

Staff member
^use photoshop. i think someone once uplaod the full version in the OFFICE section.. not sure if it still is active or not, but that's the program i use to make graphic : hope this help ^^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm really curious how he is gonna end his revenge.
If he goes to far, Soriya won't forgive him.

What do you guys think? how is he gonna end it?

For me, I think he is gonna end it when he finds out that Soriya is pregnant. <cross my fingers>
He has a kid on the way and can't play these games anymore.
Soriya is probably at her mom's house because she can't deal with Harit seducing Sunsanee anymore.
She is probably ignoring him and totally distancing herself from him.
Feeling a sense of responsibility and LOVE for his baby's mama, he decides stop and pursue Soriya full time.

I don't know any other way, because he can't hurt Sunsanee that bad because he has to maintain a relationship with kind-hearted Soriya.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm really curious how he is gonna end his revenge.
If he goes to far, Soriya won't forgive him.

What do you guys think? how is he gonna end it?

For me, I think he is gonna end it when he finds out that Soriya is pregnant. <cross my fingers>
He has a kid on the way and can't play these games anymore.
Soriya is probably at her mom's house because she can't deal with Harit seducing Sunsanee anymore.
She is probably ignoring him and totally distancing herself from him.
Feeling a sense of responsibility and LOVE for his baby's mama, he decides stop and pursue Soriya full time.

I don't know any other way, because he can't hurt Sunsanee that bad because he has to maintain a relationship with kind-hearted Soriya.
:wub: exactly how i hope for too .. only way is to have the baby .. otherwise, he will continue until he satisfy .. i mean, seriously, he still court SO too but
to have his revenge put on hold. there's no reason as we had read already, he still continue to do everything and then sweet talk to So like a mistress .. so
the only way i can see how it end.. BABY ARISOYA :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^use photoshop. i think someone once uplaod the full version in the OFFICE section.. not sure if it still is active or not, but that's the program i use to make graphic : hope this help ^^
OMG! thank you so much Cecilia your artworks are really beautiful and pretty =] thankx again =]

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! thank you so much Cecilia your artworks are really beautiful and pretty =] thankx again =]
^np, i just did a search, i know who upload it now .. It was PURE AZN .. the links are still active except the key generator part, maybe PURE AZN can reupload again.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:wub: exactly how i hope for too .. only way is to have the baby .. otherwise, he will continue until he satisfy .. i mean, seriously, he still court SO too but
to have his revenge put on hold. there's no reason as we had read already, he still continue to do everything and then sweet talk to So like a mistress .. so
the only way i can see how it end.. BABY ARISOYA :wub:
Yes! I would be so happy if that is the way they end the lakorn...everything so far has been sooo good, that would be the icing on the cake.

Another way they could do it is if he realizes that he will lose So forever if he continues with his revenge. Ryan Jett's character could step in and offer So a way out if she feels ashamed about what happened to her on the island, when Harit finds out, he will have to choose between his revenge and losing So to another man. So is not going to forgive him if he hurts San. He can go get her from her mom's house, take her back to the island, and promise her that he will make up for all the bad things he did to her. They can begin a new life together with love and not revenge.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmaoo... i know how it goin end . He doesn't try to seduce Sananee. He just take her out and buy her thing and tell her his future plan about getting marry and start a family ( he acutally was thinking about his plan w/ Soyia ) but Sananee have to much confidence in herself and think that EVERY guy dat near her will fall into her CHARM but not Harit . The only excuse for him to see Soyia is getting close to Sananee . I bet ya he have no intension to kidnap/torture Sananee other than to just let her taste her own medicine of being rejected by a man --- that isn't to cruel compare to wat Soyia have to put up with. The reason for him to finally stop his courting and leading Sananee on is when Soyia start feeling pity for Sananee seeing her own cousin falling for Harit w/o knowing all Harit want to do is hurt her feeling to revenge for his brother and Soyia will push Harit to love Sananee for real and he couldn't do it and finally reveal the truth that he is Harin s' brother and the girl he love is Soyai and SAnanee go crazy hahahahha.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Yes! I would be so happy if that is the way they end the lakorn...everything so far has been sooo good, that would be the icing on the cake.

Another way they could do it is if he realizes that he will lose So forever if he continues with his revenge. Ryan Jett's character could step in and offer So a way out if she feels ashamed about what happened to her on the island, when Harit finds out, he will have to choose between his revenge and losing So to another man. So is not going to forgive him if he hurts San. He can go get her from her mom's house, take her back to the island, and promise her that he will make up for all the bad things he did to her. They can begin a new life together with love and not revenge.
I totally forgot about Ryan's character. That could be another catalyst to end his vengeance. Yeah, Soriya probably decides to marry Nok-goon and Harit finds out. He pursues her to her mother's house. Then, he is totally afraid to lose her again. He kidnaps her again. At the island, he tries every method possible to convince Soriya to stay with him and be his wifey.
I hope she is pregnant at this part because he can blackmail her into staying by saying, "that kid is mine. I'll tell everyone." har, har!!!