Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
oOo the links work now sarn. I'm re-watching the lakorn right now.... Skipping to all the juicy part of course.... on the part where he rips her shirt.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG THANK YOU TWINKY!!!!!

haahhaha the first spoiler was sooo funny!!!!! hahahah i can see Harit grinning rite now wen Sunsanee mentions SO loving him hahaha omg this spoiler made me smile sooo much!!! and actually laughing out loud hysterically haha o well its symptoms of the JLR FEVER!!! hahahhah aww but towards the end of the spoiler it gets sad =[ ima be blushing so much wen Hirat puts the bracelet on for her!!! haah omg wen he says u took off the bracelet u broke the promise haahha OWNED! hahahhahahhaha

aww the 2nd spoiler was sad!! haha damn SO OWNS HIM! haahah she has some good comebacks ahha about the eggs and the vegetable garden ahahhaha omg this mite be the first time that i've seen in a lakorn that wen the p'ek tells the n'ek to get in the car and she opens and gets in herself hahahha cuz usually the p'ek forces the n'ek in the car hahaha but she wants to go w/ him hahahha awww its good that he realizes wen enough is enough about him and Sunsanee that's going to be really blushing haha and i'll prob cry wen SO comes in and hears the wrong things =[

Hi everyone . The sad news, this lakorn has 7 ep to the end. The last ep will on air at 18 FEB. :eek: :p
OI!! only 7 eps left?!?!?!?!?!!!!? ima miss this lakorn but i'm sure we'll still be discussing even after its over aha JLR FEVER LASTS!! haha

14 eps is a good number i wouldn't want it to drag bwt/ Sananee & Soyia & Harit when they in the city cuz w/ all the courting & dinning w/ Sananee it mean less scene of him w/ Soyia ...haha if they were on the island it just them two . I don't think anything exciting will happen when they in the city ..no more escaping no more Gayu no more attempts :p everything goin be all secretly not out in the open like when they in the island/jungle ....Twinker girl ! U need to spoil us w/ some heat up moment or something . Any wall climbing like " Samee" ? :lol:
true . it surely UNITED ME w/ the sarnies again :wub:

o yea i fogot about that!! w/ them in the city no more Gayu scenes =[!!! we haven't seen much of Chumpoo either =[ aww ima miss our jungle friends haha

girl , lmao i think dat scene is near the end when they return to the island and she make him her prisoner and she tell him to clean the window so she can shake the chair hahhahahh
HAHHAHAHAhHAHAHhah woo can't wait!! haaha omg i'm laughing so hard hahaha insane haa

this picture

it look like he coming from outside ?? and there a chair ? lmaoo....

ahahhah of course he has to get her on the bed once again haha

the duo is here, I know when this thread is gonna be popping when Cecilia and Sarn are both on. haha. spam away ladies.

Arisoya is a girl's name. I want a boy for them. Ariso?

haha a boy hahahaha that's a cool name haha or Sarit or Sorit hahahah

i think she starting to have feeling when he took bai keo leaves to increase his temperature and she was wiping down his body, i was watching her facial expression, seems she'd put a lot of effort into it :D

anyways i was frying some eggs, and i couldnt help thinking of the part where he told her to get the eggs from the chicken and the part when she threw one on his head lol (i was just thinking that after i was done frying them eggs i forgot to turn the gas range off..what a doodoo!) :eek:
hahahha omg that's hilarious hahahhaha o well its the fever hahahh

hahah yea that one.

(side note: when she was wiping his face did she not notice that he had smile not once but twice--- :lol: )

HAHAHAHHahAHHAHHA woo wow ahhahaha that's hilarious haah

i went to watch Meet the Spartan and it suckkkkkkkkkk...1hr & 25min waste . yeah , i have date lmao. nobody special i go w/ i just go to complete my day -- dont worry haha. ^^^ yup i agreed w/ aiyaja !! he know she HOT since the first day he capture her !!! As for Soyia it goin be after he try to soften up to her and show remorse for his action and w/ all his sweet talk he goin be doing she goin fall for dat bad boi want to change game ...haha

haha yea i went to go see that yesterday it did suck GAY GAY GAY hahahah o well tomar is JLR FEVER!! woo!

OMG!! EVERYONE'S ARTWORKS ARE SOO PRETTY!! what program are ya'll using? cuz i wanna make some =] ima start a JLR FEVER scrapbook haha woo!

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, Twinky for the spoilers. Who said it was like reading fanfic? I was thinking the same thing as I went through! :) Someone needs to write a spinoff fic, is all I'm saying...

I don't think it'll be easy to find something this addictive for a while. What it comes down to is, there is so much interaction between the two leads. Which is fantastic. Almost no other lakorn gives that to us. :( But this one does, and we respond to it...Who cares about half the stories involving the other characters? We just want great scenes that move the romance along. Or at least I do.

*sigh*

I'm going to go rewatch some episodes. :)

cecilia

Staff member
oh i'm listening to this song of punch... what you gals think of it... good for anyone's mv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpAgbGk7xCU
MUAHAHA. what a coincidence, I was listening to that all day today .. i've request at spicy for the mp3 .. it use to be in JAOSAO BANRAI OST ..
but i can't find it in BM either :( this is the youtube link i listen too : http://youtube.com/watch?v=USn52XdCVyg&feature=related :p
if you have it. can i have it. . it's a good song. plus, if you listen to like up to 2 min 41 sec. YOU CAN HEAR THE JLR instrument in there :lol: that's why i love it. :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:eek: .. sarN going on a date? .. yup. this scene is sweet .. what about him, when did he fall of her?

LYNDA, lol . you cracked me up so bad. too bad, sarn left ..

anyway, to kill time, i did another one :lol: nothing special too .. i'm starting to be limited to my picture sources now :loool:
CECILIA--those pics are sooo good! Everyone is so talented. I've never made a MV for any aisan drama but I think I'm going to try my hand at it for JLR. I scan youtube looking for the right song for my MV...if it turns out okay, I'll definitely post it here!

I love this drama!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
kkrystal the song is good.

hahah i so agree with you neangnee, i like lakorns where the leading actors argues and stuff and then the kissing and make up comes after, i dont really like the lovey dovey in the beginning (not to mention it makes me super shy watching it, am i alone on this one?)

sajenna: once JLR is out in Ntry (i know they are pretty fast at dubbing the new lakorns) are you gonna upload it to youtube?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
kkrystal the song is good.

hahah i so agree with you neangnee, i like lakorns where the leading actors argues and stuff and then the kissing and make up comes after, i dont really like the lovey dovey in the beginning (not to mention it makes me super shy watching it, am i alone on this one?)

sajenna: once JLR is out in Ntry (i know they are pretty fast at dubbing the new lakorns) are you gonna upload it to youtube?
I agree with you on that, if they like each other right away, I sort of lose interest...I like the buildup to the part where they realize they like each other--makes things more exciting! :D

chinda

sarNie Elites
OMG THANK YOU again TWINKY for the lovely spoilers ^^ :wub:
I can't believe we are already halfway to the end of the lakorn :(
Harith looked so miserable in episode 7.

You guys craked me up with the baby's names hihi but thjey are soo cute ^^
CELILIA--OMGG you are so skilled. Your artworks are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

YEAAAAHH only 13 hours to go :)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Harith looked so miserable in episode 7.

You guys craked me up with the baby's names hihi but thjey are soo cute ^^
He better be sorry for what he did.
I know in other lakorns, the guy doesn't say sorry really.
I remember watching Andrew in Taun Kammathep or something like that with Janie, he "r" her in ep. 13 and afterwards he just kissed her like it was nothing.
There was no apology and she divorced his ass the next day.

In JLR at least there is gonna be an apology and begging.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lynda, was it really the next day that they divorced, i might have to rewatch that part. Oh by the way was he not drunk when he 'r' her. he did it cause he was jealous of the other guy no?

sajenna; so you're a mayura fan also? man, but you know how slow mayura is, unless someone call to have them dub it, shoot i might just do that.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^and making up too .. in TK, they divorced? .. i thought they didn't until the very end?
She divorced him around ep. 14 or something. Then she went and hide out at her beach house, he waited outside in the rain for her to come out, but she just left him there. He wanted to apology, but it was too late. Finally when she went to the mansion, she saw the flowers and their room untouched, she went looking for him.
Yeah it was really near the end.

Maybe it was a couple of days, but she left him right away after the event.

Well in Soriya's case, she can't really leave. She has to stay and worked it out.
I guess that good. I hate when P'ek goes chasing after n'ek and he doesn't know where she is at.