Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
How can there be another R scene?? Although I don't mind seeing another one but I think the next one should be a willing. Because I don't want to see So go thru it again. I already feel bad for the woman.

Harit is going to MAKE UP A WHOLE LOT for what he put her through. But I can't help it seeing him suffer inside emotionally. Being hurt emotionally hurts more than physically. So is just putting up a front after she returns back to the city. Cause deep down inside of her; she feels something for him but just isn't wantin to back down yet.

FYI: I don't see anything attractive about Sansanee at all. So viled and spoiled.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have not seen this drama and so it seems so COOL! anyways is it getting close to the end of the movie?
should i watch it now or i should wait until the end?????
please help!

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I'm new to Thai lakorns and recently found Jamloey Ruk, by accident on the web. One thing that has confused me about this drama is Harit calls Soraya his wife even though they are not legally wed. I've notice that in a one or two lakorns before that every time the guy sleeps with the girl afterward she is referred to as his wife.

Another thing I notice is the high levels of attempted rapes in certain lakorns not all but some. Is this accepted behavior in Thai Lakorns by the viewing audience? Anyway, I really like Jamloey Ruk it has a great storyline dealing with revenge and forgiveness? I personally, would not want anything like what happen to Soraya on that Island to happen to me in real life. I admire that Soraya is really brave and is not afraid to stand up for herself against Harit. :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have not seen this drama and so it seems so COOL! anyways is it getting close to the end of the movie?
please help!
If you want JLR FEVER, you should watch it now, if you don't want the fever, just wait until the end! :lol:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
One thing that has confused me about this drama is Harit calls Soraya his wife even though they are not legally wed. I've notice that in a one or two lakorns before that every time the guy sleeps with the girl afterward she is referred to as his wife.
In Asian culture according to me, when a man sleeps with a woman they are considered spouses regardless whether they are legally bound by papers or not. Anybody else wanna fill in the rest?

Another thing I notice is the high levels of attempted rapes in certain lakorns not all but some. Is this accepted behavior in Thai Lakorns by the viewing audience? Anyway, I really like Jamloey Ruk it has a great storyline dealing with revenge and forgiveness? I personally, would not want anything like what happen to Soraya on that Island to happen to me in real life. I admire that Soraya is really brave and is not afraid to stand up for herself against Harit. :D
R scenes are very common in Thai lakorns although it has tone down its craziness since couple of years ago. I remember back in the days.. it was more brutal but nothing like nek being physically abused just more crazy talk exchange between the nek and pek.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
In Asian culture according to me, when a man sleeps with a woman they are considered spouses regardless whether they are legally bound by papers or not. Anybody else wanna fill in the rest?
R scenes are very common in Thai lakorns although it has tone down its craziness since couple of years ago. I remember back in the days.. it was more brutal but nothing like nek being physically abused just more crazy talk exchange between the nek and pek.

Thanks you gave me some insight into Thai Lakorns :lol:

Though in American Culture if a guy sleeps with a girl she is usually called his lover. While it appears in Thai culture she is thought of as sort of a wife.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
If you want JLR FEVER, you should watch it now, if you don't want the fever, just wait until the end! :lol:
Beware though, once you have the fever, it usually doesn't go away for a while--you become crazed like the rest of us!!! :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think she could see the most beautiful example of jlr fever in you. you are so funny prisna, like your comments, they are like you, so funny. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm new to Thai lakorns and recently found Jamloey Ruk, by accident on the web. One thing that has confused me about this drama is Harit calls Soraya his wife even though they are not legally wed. I've notice that in a one or two lakorns before that every time the guy sleeps with the girl afterward she is referred to as his wife.

It's a cultural thing. In terms of sex, Southeast asia is still very conservative. In the US or Europe, it's not really a big deal. Because women's purity is still valued, when she loses it to someone, that person has to take responsibility. They are linked and he has stained her. He has to take responsibility. in the community and culturally they are joined even though they are not legally married and that is why you used the term WIFE> A husband has to take reponsibility for his wife and she to him.

THough I don't support rape and there seem to be a lot of rapes in thai lakorns, it's really easy to understand. Again, women's purity is valued. Though people don't want to admit this, but they want to see rated R scenes. They want the sex,the kissing and all that fun stuff, however, they don't want their leading to be stained. She has to remain pure. In order to get all the rated r-scenes and still have your leading lady be pure, the guy has to be the predator. Though they did the deed, she is still pure in the eyes of the public because she "didn't" want it. Again it's a cultural thing.

Back when the US was still conservative about sex, they did the same thing. IN the 80's, Luke (I think) raped Sarah in American soap opera General Hospital and they got married.

NO in Thailand RAPE is not acceptable. When you watch thai lakorns, you should watch it for entertainment purposes only. Don't think too much, it's just entertainment.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Lynda: Good job on the explanation! I totally agree with your assessment. "We" the audience are in it only for the entertainment value, it is a good way to escape from our everyday lives--that's why I watch thai lakorns. I know it's not real and it gives me an oppourtunity to live in a fantasy world. Yes, R scenes shouldn't happen in real life and they are WRONG but in TV shows, especially thai lakorns, the audience at times craves this type of interaction.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
The next morning, SO came to look after sanseenee. sanseenee comment on the pearl bracelet. Sanseenee said that she know why that she never take it off. SO was surprised that she knew but it turn out that sanseenee thought it was a random guy that she ran away with when she was gone. she asked who the guys was, asked if it was harin. So begin to cry and sanseenee got mad that she couldn’t even ask her this. Sanseenee asked if she was still in love with this guy. She said that it is not hard to have a man fall head over heels for you. She said, look at hakrit, in the beginning he act like he didn’t care but now he is crazy over her. SO asked about tawahchai. Sanseenee told her that she don’t even remember him. Hakrit is better, whatever is less, just cut it off and throw it away. Sanseenee told her to just forget the past and look at nu kun. She said that this guy suited her well. She then stopped the conversation and picked up a magazine. When sanseenee fell asleep, so decided to go get a checkup. The doctor told her that there seem to be nothing wrong with her. Only that she was tired and have slept very little. The doctor gave her a prescription and she went to go pick it up. Hakrit walked by and saw her
“what is wrong with you?�
“what is wrong with me, nothing is wrong with me.�
“if nothing is wrong then why come see a doctor? Soriya, don’t hide things from me.�
“what am I hiding. I have nothing to hide. I have nothing to do with you anymore. Go far away from me before someone sees us.�
“I don’t care if they see. You’re my wife, I have to look after you.�
“don’t come around saying those things to me. You have no right to speak to me like that.�
Hakrit saw the seriousness in her face and he became softer.
“soriya, I am pleading, cant we be civil towards each other. I am worry about you. What is wrong, Yesterday you had an upset stomach?�
“why, you think I am pregnant with you. Don’t worry, I am not pregnant. I just had an upset stomach because I saw you, that was it.�
“soriya, don’t lie to me. If you are pregnant, I am willing to take responsibility. You have no right to hide this from me.�
Soriya stared at him, “I am not pregnant.�
The nurse came by to give her the medicine and directions. She grabbed the medicine and walked away.
“stop soriya, we have to talk about this.�
“I have nothing else to say to you. I told you everything I know.�
“that is not true. You are lying. Why are you lying to me?�
“I am not lying, if you don’t believe me, go ask the doctor.�
“I am not going to ask anyone, I am only going to ask my wife. Why are you so mean to me? Can you really cut me out of your life?�
“but what about what you did to me, is that not crueler. Back then I pleaded with you but you would not listen. When I do it now, you have no right to say anything to me.�
“soriya, I am sorry. You can do whatever you want. I am sorry.� Soriya was about to give in when he said, “ I am serious. I will take responsibility if you are pregnant.�
SOriya got heated again, “only if I am pregnant? What if I am not pregnant, are you going to be sad?�
“wait soriya, that is not what I meant. You are not understanding, I did not mean it like that.�
“stop talking, I don’t want to hear it. If I am pregnant, I can take care of my own child. I don’t need anyone to help me. I am going to say this for the last time, I am not pregnant. So you do not have to worry about taking responsibility.�
Soriya was going to leave but hakrit held onto her,� wait soriya, listen to me first. I am not forcing myself, I LOVE you.
Soriya could not say anything and hakrit was shocked that he said that. They both stood still, looking at each other. The elevator opened and sanseenee’s parents walked out. Soriya jumped away from hakrit. Sanseenee’s mom saw the two and ask what was going on. SO said that hakrit was here to see sanseenee but she was sleeping. Hakrit excused himself and left the hospital.
Okay, I think there might be a baby. It's thai drama. When they hint something it happens. In KOB and Chakrit's lakorn, Kob fainted and everyone thought she was pregnant. Then the doctor comes out and says it was from fatigue and stress. At the end, we find out that Kob is pregnant with Chakrit's baby. There is still a high chance.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Beware though, once you have the fever, it usually doesn't go away for a while--you become crazed like the rest of us!!! :lol:
Even though I dont have JLR FEVER, I'm still crazed! Trust me! But JLR just keep giving it to me than taking away the FEVER! :loool:

i think she could see the most beautiful example of jlr fever in you. you are so funny prisna, like your comments, they are like you, so funny. :lol:
Thank you Sajenna! :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It's a cultural thing. In terms of sex, Southeast asia is still very conservative. In the US or Europe, it's not really a big deal. Because women's purity is still valued, when she loses it to someone, that person has to take responsibility. They are linked and he has stained her. He has to take responsibility. in the community and culturally they are joined even though they are not legally married and that is why you used the term WIFE> A husband has to take reponsibility for his wife and she to him.

THough I don't support rape and there seem to be a lot of rapes in thai lakorns, it's really easy to understand. Again, women's purity is valued. Though people don't want to admit this, but they want to see rated R scenes. They want the sex,the kissing and all that fun stuff, however, they don't want their leading to be stained. She has to remain pure. In order to get all the rated r-scenes and still have your leading lady be pure, the guy has to be the predator. Though they did the deed, she is still pure in the eyes of the public because she "didn't" want it. Again it's a cultural thing.

Back when the US was still conservative about sex, they did the same thing. IN the 80's, Luke (I think) raped Sarah in American soap opera General Hospital and they got married.

NO in Thailand RAPE is not acceptable. When you watch thai lakorns, you should watch it for entertainment purposes only. Don't think too much, it's just entertainment.
Excellent explanation! I agree in what you say! :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
please help!
you should .. it's better to be active and on track and join these funny conversation then to join in later when everything quiet down. this lakorn will be worthy of your time :wub:

TWINKYTHANK YOU. THANK YOU .. even though it did not confirm anything, i still have high hope for ARISOYA. :wub: .. i'm loving the spoiler at the moment, every words that they say and encounter are so sweet .. awe, who know that HARITH can be this open mind when he's in love with SO .. haahah. i love the fact that he just BLURT OUT . .
I LOVE YOU
just b/c he's scare of loosing her .. he's so IMPATIENT :lol: .. again, thank you so so much for making me blush and giggly at work ..

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

Your right, I remember watching some early 80 made for tv movies that had similar rape scenes played out in America. It only stopped being shown as part of entertainment when a lot of US feminist complained about it. Also, I remember my mom telling me a lot of women who had been raped in real life took offence to rape being displayed in TV shows as normal. Many of them protested in the early 70's and 80's over sexist images of women. Now, today women on US television shows are being displayed as either overly manly or just plain trashy. There really is no middle ground in the U.S. anymore for women displayed on TV.

U.S. television is becoming very boring -_-