Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
yup. and sarN and i say, he should continue and follow his main intention :lol:

sarN .. you're too late .. i got it .. i'm so excite ..i wanna see more picture of them in the city :(

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
another attempt :r-scene-pop-corn: :drool: :clap: hope it will be more longer than the first real one :drool: or maybe she will let him to rape her becoz he is hot ! :tease:

cecilia

Staff member
another attempt :r-scene-pop-corn: :drool: :clap: hope it will be more longer than the first real one :drool: or maybe she will let him to rape her becoz he is hot ! :tease:
we can't have another r scene .. its' too painful for me to see So going through that stage again .. if there is one ..i want it to be a willing scene :wub:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
The next day, at the pearl farm, hakrit told his worker to look out for weshat. Hakrit was going to take soriya back to the island. At the boat, bai had a rope on a fish in one hand and the other hand was helping soriya into the boat.
“Bai, you went to catch some fish. Look at its big eyes, I feel sorry for him,� said SO
“Caught shrimp you say something; caught fish you say something. You don’t want us to eat anything or what,� hakrit replied for bai
SO turned to hakrit, “who told you not to eat it. If it was not meant to die then it would not let you caught them.�
“I guess that must be it.�
Hakrit turned to bai and signaled him to get one more fish. Bai happily accepted and went to get another fish. When at the main house, hakrit put away papers into a briefcase. He then turned to harin’s picture and had a guilty face. SO was also in the room and she noticed this behavior.
“Are you mad at me or do you hate me?� hakrit asked SO
“I want to call home. Can I use your phone?�
“You’re going to call and tell them that you were kidnapped, I will not allow it.�
“You’re afraid. When you committed it, why weren’t you afraid?�
“Anger causes me to do things without thinking.�
“Well, is your anger for me gone yet?�
Hakrit turned to SO and he wanted to tell her what was in his heart. “I am not angry with you soriya.�
“How about with pee sanseenee?�
Hakrit did not answer her and walked away.
That afternoon, hakrit was working out. During his running he was thinking hard. He wanted to show he was sorry by taking her home. He was also thinking about harin, this was where he like to come and paint. Hakrit sat down, closed his eyes and thought about his brother. He took a deep breath and screamed out harin’s name. That sound startled bunthai. Bunthai did not die; she hid herself in the forest. She had a scar on her face that was hideous and her clothes all reaped. Bunthai was excited to hakrit and was about to run out to him when SO came by.
“I came to come get you for lunch.� So said to hakrit
“Help me up.�
Hakirt handed out his hand but SO did not care and walked back. Hakrit quickly got up and ran after SO and grabbed her hand. When they arrived at the big house, they sat at the table and there was a big meal already set out.
“Wow, what is this: Tom yum kung, fry fish, stir fry mushroom. All look so good but there is something missing.�
“what is it now?�
“eggs.�
“your chicken has died, where are you going to get the eggs.�
“I was joking. Just this will make my stomach explode already.�
“don’t die just yet because this meal I wish to exchange for something.�
“what is it?�
“I am going home.�
Hakrit choked on the soup.
“I am serious. I have someone that I love waiting for me at home. Have you ever thought about some a lot before? Someone that you love with all your heart, some that you think about so much that you can’t breathe.� So asked
“think about until you can’t breathe?� hakrit repeated what she said. SO nodded her head. Hakrit was hurt and he got up and walked away.
“I am thinking about my mom…don’t you know.� SO said under her breath
That night, SO found a new outfit lay out on the newly made bed.
“you know that you can sleep here and I can go sleep in the hut.�
“are you afraid that I am going to do something to you…I am not. I do not dare. I admit that I have done many wrong things to you.�
“then what. Until now, you have not agreed to let me go. You can send me over with the boat and I will find my own way home. Don’t keep me here and torment me anymore. Stop looking for blood.�
Hakrit could not say anything. Then the phone rang. He was curious about the call so he picked it up. It was sanseenee. sanseenee asked about coming to the island. Hakrit agreed and said that she is welcome anytime. After he hung up he sat pondering on how he will take care of sanseenee.
“is anything wrong?� asked so
“there is nothing.�
“How about what I asked you earlier.�
Hakrit softly smiled at her and walked to the shore.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
The next day, at the pearl farm, hakrit told his worker to look out for weshat. Hakrit was going to take soriya back to the island. At the boat, bai had a rope on a fish in one hand and the other hand was helping soriya into the boat.
“Bai, you went to catch some fish. Look at its big eyes, I feel sorry for him,� said SO
“Caught shrimp you say something; caught fish you say something. You don’t want us to eat anything or what,� hakrit replied for bai
SO turned to hakrit, “who told you not to eat it. If it was not meant to die then it would not let you caught them.�
“I guess that must be it.�
Hakrit turned to bai and signaled him to get one more fish. Bai happily accepted and went to get another fish. When at the main house, hakrit put away papers into a briefcase. He then turned to harin’s picture and had a guilty face. SO was also in the room and she noticed this behavior.
“Are you mad at me or do you hate me?� hakrit asked SO
“I want to call home. Can I use your phone?�
“You’re going to call and tell them that you were kidnapped, I will not allow it.�
“You’re afraid. When you committed it, why weren’t you afraid?�
“Anger causes me to do things without thinking.�
“Well, is your anger for me gone yet?�
Hakrit turned to SO and he wanted to tell her what was in his heart. “I am not angry with you soriya.�
“How about with pee sanseenee?�
Hakrit did not answer her and walked away.
That afternoon, hakrit was working out. During his running he was thinking hard. He wanted to show he was sorry by taking her home. He was also thinking about harin, this was where he like to come and paint. Hakrit sat down, closed his eyes and thought about his brother. He took a deep breath and screamed out harin’s name. That sound startled bunthai. Bunthai did not die; she hid herself in the forest. She had a scar on her face that was hideous and her clothes all reaped. Bunthai was excited to hakrit and was about to run out to him when SO came by.
“I came to come get you for lunch.� So said to hakrit
“Help me up.�
Hakirt handed out his hand but SO did not care and walked back. Hakrit quickly got up and ran after SO and grabbed her hand. When they arrived at the big house, they sat at the table and there was a big meal already set out.
“Wow, what is this: Tom yum kung, fry fish, stir fry mushroom. All look so good but there is something missing.�
“what is it now?�
“eggs.�
“your chicken has died, where are you going to get the eggs.�
“I was joking. Just this will make my stomach explode already.�
“don’t die just yet because this meal I wish to exchange for something.�
“what is it?�
“I am going home.�
“I am serious. I have someone that I love waiting for me at home. Have you ever thought about some a lot before? Someone that you love with all your heart, some that you think about so much that you can’t breathe.� So asked
“think about until you can’t breathe?� hakrit repeated what she said. SO nodded her head. Hakrit was hurt and he got up and walked away.
That night, SO found a new outfit lay out on the newly made bed.
“you know that you can sleep here and I can go sleep in the hut.�
“are you afraid that I am going to do something to you…I am not. I do not dare. I admit that I have done many wrong things to you.�
“then what. Until now, you have not agreed to let me go. You can send me over with the boat and I will find my own way home. Don’t keep me here and torment me anymore. Stop looking for blood.�
Hakrit could not say anything. Then the phone rang. He was curious about the call so he picked it up. It was sanseenee. sanseenee asked about coming to the island. Hakrit agreed and said that she is welcome anytime. After he hung up he sat pondering on how he will take care of sanseenee.
“is anything wrong?� asked so
“there is nothing.�
“How about what I asked you earlier.�
Hakrit softly smiled at her and walked to the shore.
Wow they ended in good terms. I'm a little surprise.

cecilia

Staff member
you ROCK TWINKY .. i was about to head on to bed :lol: THANK YOU NA KHA :wub:

“You’re going to call and tell them that you were kidnapped, I will not allow it.”
“You’re afraid. When you committed it, why weren’t you afraid?”
<-- ahhaha .. look at how she quiet/shut him down .. nice come back here

AWE .. the spoiler sound such romantic :wub: it's thrilling to see this next week tuesday then .. :thank you for making it fun and thrilling again .. i can't wait ..

neena

sarNie Adult
i was watching the tv shows...they tease aum a lot about pinky...he's so shy about it too...i can totally see it. i feel sad now. aum and aff can't be together...but i'm cheering on harit and soriya now. :dude: -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
... i was about to hit the sack :lol:

You going to call and tell them that you were kidnapped, I will not allow it.
You're afraid. When you committed it, why weren you afraid?

lmao...kidnap & R of course he scar ! Of course it so topical dat N"k never report these kind of stuff ... wat happen on the island stay on the island .

I am serious. I have someone that I love waiting for me at home. Have you ever thought about some a lot before? Someone that you love with all your heart, some that you think about so much that you can't breathe. So asked
think about until you canâ't breathe? hakrit repeated what she said. SO nodded her head. Hakrit was hurt and he got up and walked away.

this is when he think she have someone dat she love already . He prolly hurt and doesnt' want to hear it .

cecilia

Staff member
yeah. PINKY AND AUM can be real life .. we can't decide their partner .. i'm rooting deeply for SO/HARITH's love to blossom more .. man, this spoiler of TWINKY make me feel all blushy and giggly .. i can already imagine the mood there .. haah .. i LOVE THIS PART ALSO ''
“I am going home.�
<- that's right girl, make him misunderstood .. at first .. i thought like HARITH too ..

... i was about to hit the sack :lol:

You going to call and tell them that you were kidnapped, I will not allow it.
You're afraid. When you committed it, why weren you afraid?

lmao...kidnap & R of course he scar ! Of course it so topical dat N"k never report these kind of stuff ... wat happen on the island stay on the island .
I am serious. I have someone that I love waiting for me at home. Have you ever thought about some a lot before? Someone that you love with all your heart, some that you think about so much that you can't breathe. So asked
think about until you can�'t breathe? hakrit repeated what she said. SO nodded her head. Hakrit was hurt and he got up and walked away.
this is when he think she have someone dat she love already . He prolly hurt and doesnt' want to hear it .
^muahah. .SARNi can't believe you and i thought the same :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. i do, i get very giggly and blushy on sweet stuff like this .. my mom would walk pass and call me crazy b/c i'm all smiling and giggling in front of the computer ..

so now .. my other spoiler is to have TWINKY
confirm my hope/wish, that the magazine confirm that there is a baby arisoya on the way
<- :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Seriously, my man does not understand why i have to get on the computer right away when i get home from work...i have this like sweet smile on my face and I'm giggling in front of the computer...he thinks i'm crazy :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Seriously, my man does not understand why i have to get on the computer right away when i get home from work...i have this like sweet smile on my face and I'm giggling in front of the computer...he thinks i'm crazy :lol:
we're crazy .. aren't we. glad there are fans like us in here that understand our way of thinking :wub:

OMG.. i must be so crazy . .i top so MANY PAGES today :loool:

man, it's only thursday morning and we're this many pages already .. we're reaching 200 pages soon : :spin:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
The next morning, while SO was feeding gai you and bua chompoo fruit, hakirt came up to her.
“i am sorry…that I have to take you back home.�
“what, I am not hearing things, am i?�
“I am sorry soriya.�
Soriya went to harin’s grave.
“harin, I get to go home. Your brother is releasing me. Please forgive pee sanseenee. in the next life time, I wish to be your friend again. But you must not have a mean brother like this life time.�
Hakrit secretly listened to SO’s conversation. He was ready to walk out when he stop because of what SO said after that.
“even so, watch over your brother.�
Hakrit took soriya to the boat, where bai was preparing for the trip. SO said goodbye to bai and thank him for being a guard that was not that mean. And she told him that she will not return here again. Hakrit returned her to Bangkok. He took her by taxi to sanseenee’s house. They parked a block away from the house. When so got out of the taxi she asked hakrit not to harm sanseenee. hakrit asked her for one thing, that she not take off the pearl bracelet. The two were holding hands when sanseenee drove the car out of her house and past without noticing them. Nu kun (ryan jett) was at sanseenee’s house and walked out when hakrit went back into the taxi. He was happy to see SO.
Hakrit was in the front page the next day because his hose in Bangkok was robbed. The paper disclosed the wealth that hakrit had and sanseenee read the paper was more interested him. Meanwhile hakrit went to sanseenee’s house and parked his car outside, waiting for soriya. An empty taxi came by and soriya walked out the gate and into the taxi. Hakirt followed her. Soriya went to the supermarket. Hakrit followed her around the store. His phone rang, it was sanseenee. sanseenee said she heard the news about his house being robbed. Tawatchai talked to him too, about the photo shoot. The three set up for lunch and after they walked around a gallery. They saw a picture that looked just like sanseenee but sanseenee refused to admit it was her. Hakrit looked at the signature and it was his brothers. He gently touch the signature, thinking about him. Sanseenee came home early; tuay (the other servant) went to open the gate. The phone rang and so picked it up.
“saw at dee ka, the home of superhot. Who do you wish to talk to?�
There was no sound on the other end. Sanseenee walked in and asked who called. So said it was the wrong number. Sanseeneee said it better not be harin and so said how could it be. Knowing what she know that her cousin is still clueless of. Sanseenee said she don’t know but harin essences has been popping up lately. Tuay came running and said that there was a package that she could lift in. when in the package was in the house and sanseenee ripped it open, it was the picture of her from the gallery. So wanted to warn her cousin but sanseenee misinterpeted the gift as a courtship.
Hakrit was waiting outside sanseenee’s house when sanseenee called to thank him for the gift. Hakrit asked to come to the house and he came. Sanseenee was amazed that he knew where she lived. So was winery to why hakrit was here to see sanseenee. after he left, so went to talk to her cousin. She wanted to warn her that he is harin’s brother but sanseenee keep cutting her off praising him but so keep on trying. Sanseenee eventually was getting irritated and did not want to hear anymore.
SO decided to call hakrit to remind him about the promise he made with her when he brought her home. Hakrit did not want to talk about that.
“you must be living well now soriya. The other day, I went to see you at home. Where were you today, I did not see you?�
“please, let us go. Harin would not be okay with you messing with my sister.�
“what did I do? I just sent her a picture. Harin must be happy with that. Your sister didn’t throw the picture away, did she? Harin would be in sorrow once again. Tell your sister to cherish it.�
Hakrit hung up the phone. That night, sanseenee saw the pearl bracelet on so wrist and said it was pretty. She said that she might want to borrow it in the future. The next day sanseenee saw hakrit and went up to him. They went looking at art and hakrit asked her pick something. He bought whatever she picked, without looking at the price. Sanseenee looked at the price and was amazed that he brought something this expensive without hesitating. He took her to his house and sanseenee complimented how beautiful it was and that no one lived there but servants. Hakrit sweet talk to her and said that he is in the process of looking for a bride. They both went back to sanseenee’s house. Soriya forced herself to bring out drinks.
“thank you. This is my little sister. The sister that I told you went missing. She just got back. Went traveling so long that I was worried.� Sanseenee said sweetly
“what is your name?� hakrit asked
SO was shocked. She did not think he would dare ask her. She bite her lip and answered him without looking at him.
“soriya ka.�
“she said she was going to go home for a few days. If you want to go, you can go because I am not at home anyways. I am going to a photo shoot at hakrit’s island.�
“you want to go too?� hakrit asked SO.
“yes, do you want to go? You can help me carry the luggage.�
“NO thank you, I don’t think I have the ability.�
“she must be afraid of the water.� Hakrit slyly said
SO looked at hakrit with discontent for a second. Hakrit then asked to use the bathroom. When hakrit was gone, sanseenee asked so when she was going home because she did not want her coming to the island. Tawatchai called for sanseenee and hakrit purposely spill water on himself. So handed him a wash cloth and he got the chance to talk to her one on one.
“do you miss me?�
“you can’t even remember my name, how can I miss you.�
“is that not good, that I pretend to not know you?�
“what are you planning to do to pee sanseenee. I asked you already, asked you to leave her alone. Harin is dead, just forgive her.�
“I did not even do anything yet and you think I am out for bad.�
“if you were here for good then why don’t you tell her you are harin’s brother?�
“I did not tell her in the beginning so I don’t know how to tell her now. If you want to tell her, be my guest.�
“okay, I will tell her that you kidnapped me. That you are here to kidnap her and torment her.�
“will you tell her what happen at the island; tell her what we are to each other?�
Soriya went quiet. She hastily turned away.

cecilia

Staff member
TWINKY i love you again :wub: .. my fave part : ''
SO looked at hakrit with discontent for a second. Hakrit then asked to use the bathroom. Tawatchai called for sanseenee and hakrit purposely spill water on himself. So handed him a wash cloth and he got the chance to talk to her one on one.
“do you miss me?”
“you can’t even remember my name, how can I miss you.”
“is that not good, that I pretend to not know you?”
“what are you planning to do to pee sanseenee. I asked you already, asked you to leave her alone. Harin is dead, just forgive her.”
“I did not even do anything yet and you think I am out for bad.”
“if you were here for good then why don’t you tell her you are harin’s brother?”
“I did not tell her in the beginning so I don’t know how to tell her now. If you want to tell her, be my guest.”
“okay, I will tell her that you kidnapped me. That you are here to kidnap her and torment her.”
“will you tell her what happen at the island; tell her what we are to each other?”
Soriya went quiet. She hastily turned away.
" <-- haha , i can actually see her doing that scene with the down face .. :lol:

The two were holding hands when sanseenee drove the car out of her house
<-- haha. they are doing this too .. how sweet .. hahah .. last chance for HARITH.